xlink97
Byond Username: Xlink97

[FloranOtten] xlink97 - Ban Appeal

Post by xlink97 » #669978

BYOND account: xlink97
Character name: Jeremy Thompson
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Named the Bagil station a series of racial slurs. Used the cross-station announcements to attack vekter once again. You've been talked to about this. Your note history is a mile long, and after your probation you've racked up 9 notes in 29 days. Please appeal when you're mature enough to play here.
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-29 11:12:56
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138263
Your side of the story: Pretty much what's on the tin. I named the Bagil station a series of slurs and insulted someone over cross-station communications.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have matured beyond seeking petulant forms of entertainment like wanton harassment and discrimination in the almost three years that have passed since my ban, and I would like to rejoin the community.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [FloranOtten] xlink97 - Ban Appeal

Post by Vekter » #670058

Hey, thanks for appealing. Floran quit a while back so I'll take this over.

I'm seeing that you've gotten a fair few hours on Bee since you were banned. Could you get one of their admins to vouch for you if asked? I don't have an issue giving you a second chance, but your note history was frankly trash before and I want to make sure things have been going smoothly elsewhere.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
xlink97

Post by xlink97 » #670269

No vouch, unfortunately. Can't seem to play consistently enough to earn their trust without getting burnt out and not pious enough not to beat the shit out of rampaging traitors so they won't give me one.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670272

Okay, I'll tell you what - I'll let you come back on a probation. If you return to similar behavior as what got you banned before, you'll be removed (and I can promise you that ban will be much harder to appeal without a vouch). Fair deal?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

xlink97

Post by xlink97 » #670277

Fair deal, thank you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670283

Alright, you're unbanned and on probation for the next month. Don't make us regret this, please.
Spoiler: