conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

[Gouty] Ricky - Old ick ock note

Post by conrad » #670316

BYOND account: conradthunderbunch
Character name: Mariah J Peg
Ban type: Note
Ban length: N/A
Ban reason: Warned - Accidental IC in OOC (OOC: Conrad Thunderbunch: CLown killed our RD)
Time ban was placed: 2017-09-26 18:17:23
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 76638
Your side of the story: I was very new at the game and the o key got confused with the t key.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The round has been over for uhh, almost six years? Also I wanna have no notes so I can sell my byond account to someone who's permabanned.
Anything else we should know: That last part was a joke. Oh yeah and Gouty's retired so don't bother them, thanks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Gouty] Ricky - Old ick ock note

Post by Vekter » #670336

I'll take this and immediately deny it. The only instances where we remove notes are:

1) The note is factually or materially incorrect.
2) The note's contents or existence is unjustifiably harsh to the player's standing in the eyes of admins reading the notes.

The note is, to your own admission, factually correct and doesn't paint you in a harsh light. If it makes you feel any better, the note is completely hidden without us clicking a button to view it. I'm not willing to start the precedent that we're willing to remove notes just because they're minor and old. We'll be here all month removing notes.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: [Gouty] Ricky - Old ick ock note

Post by conrad » #670357

Gaaah worth a shot. That's gonna devalue the general worth of my account.

Thanks for your attention.