[An0n3] Forum Ban, Game Blacklist

Appeals which have been closed.
Kavaloosh1

[An0n3] Forum Ban, Game Blacklist

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81678

Byond account and character name: Kavaloosh
Banning admin: An0n3
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The forums and game, permanently.
Ban reason and length: Continued harassment of a player after being told to drop it. Goodbye for good.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): March 29th, 12:20 PM CST
Your side of the story: I thought Richards had gotten me banned from coderbus so I started a real big shitflinging bout with them. I used some mean stuff as ammunition in my argument against them, but it was completely misguided as Richards had not gotten me banned from coderbus. I got on forum approval and that was the end of it in the forums. A few days later I went on to play. I talked in OOC for a while and Richards started talking. I'll not post thei BYOND since they seemed to have a reason it was different. Richards had a different color name and i asked the OOC who they were and Richards chimed in that I should remember who almost got me permabanned. I went off on them and said some dishonorable things to them. He got another admin to mute me and we talked in adminhelp until the round was over. Richards can back up this story. I went into the IRC and An0n called me the chris benoit of /tg/station and then he banned me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm sorry Richards. I didn't mean all those things I said. I only did it because I love to talk to people, it's the only reason I come here anymore.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [An0n3] Forum Ban, Game Blacklist

Post by Vekter » #81695

I am -pretty sure- that was your last chance.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kavaloosh1

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81698

Vekter wrote:I am -pretty sure- that was your last chance.
Last chance? Elaborate please.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #81721

I was present for this.

I'll save the lecture on why what you said was way over the line, but why should you be pardoned? What positive influence and contributions do you bring to the community? The only things I've ever seen you do are shitpost in OOC about how the administration is 'overrun with communists', or make comments of a similar flavor on the forums. I'm having kind of a hard time believing that you so quickly did a hard 180 in terms of your attitude.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Kavaloosh1

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81734

Scones wrote:I was present for this.

I'll save the lecture on why what you said was way over the line, but why should you be pardoned? What positive influence and contributions do you bring to the community? The only things I've ever seen you do are shitpost in OOC about how the administration is 'overrun with communists', or make comments of a similar flavor on the forums. I'm having kind of a hard time believing that you so quickly did a hard 180 in terms of your attitude.

That's when the communists started infiltrating our places of power, so I had to take a stand. I used to play the game a lot more back before then. That's the truth and you can ask anyone, look what happened to the poor server, as well.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #81736

Communist shit aside, kavaloosh was a regular that I enjoyed to play with.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #81759

I'd be loath to ask the headmins to unban someone who's so convinced that we're all out to get everyone.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kavaloosh1

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81763

Vekter wrote:I'd be loath to ask the headmins to unban someone who's so convinced that we're all out to get everyone.
well you seem set on keeping me banned
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #81776

You really cant have changed or anything, seeing as you're still actively avoiding using my name.
This isn't japan, using someone's surname isn't a sign of respective.

Edit: And you called me He, again, in your OP.
Jesus christ how many times do you need telling?
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #81779

ThatSlyFox wrote:Communist shit aside, kavaloosh was a regular that I enjoyed to play with.
It's okay if people break rules, have a history of evading permabans, and sexually harass other users as long as you personally enjoy playing with them. 10/10 adminning promote this guy asap.

Unless someone has already gone and changed FNR guidelines for admins you shouldn't be posting in this thread if you aren't directly involved with the ban or situation somehow anyway.

As the person who blacklisted kavaloosh for this, not banned, I'd strongly recommend you keep him on the list and remind you that's really MSO's decision anyway. kavaloosh should still be forum banned, and if he wants to appeal his blacklisting traditionally he'd have to talk to the host 1:1.

But hey I got outta this shit so I don't have to deal with it anymore. If you guys want to unban kavaloosh and simultaneously tell Remie and co to fuck off because kavaloosh is so much fun to play with that's your call.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #81780

Kavaloosh a shit and we aren't in the habit of unbanning people who make everything worse anyway.

That said, anon please don't slap around the poor trialmins.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #81782

Stickymayhem wrote:Kavaloosh a shit and we aren't in the habit of unbanning people who make everything worse anyway.

That said, anon please don't slap around the poor trialmins.
My apologies. Sorry for hollerin', Sly.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Kavaloosh1

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81785

Remie Richards wrote:You really cant have changed or anything, seeing as you're still actively avoiding using my name.
This isn't japan, using someone's surname isn't a sign of respective.

Edit: And you called me He, again, in your OP.
Jesus christ how many times do you need telling?
i tried to change them all to them you fucking delusional weeb, please blame more of your fucking problems on you having a brain disorder.

But the truth is you're right. I never changed, in all the years i've been playing on /tg/station, i didn't change once. I remember back when I played as Zeke Woodward, I would use skype and metagame with my friends and ruin other people's rounds. One time I got parastung by a ling, only to tell one of my buds where I was so he could kill the ling, he killed and spaced the ling and the ling obviously adminhelped because how could he possibly have known we were there?
The admins ended up questioning us. He proceeded to tell them that he had XRAY (which he didn't have), and said that it somehow got removed once he took off the sunglasses he was wearing. We got off because that was apparently a real glitch. After more and more obvious metagaming, I got permabanned by KorPhaeron and used an alt account for eight months before I got a sleeper agent who got made trialmin to get me unbanned on my real account. How easily you're infiltrated (by communists especially) is absolutely mind boggling. When I came back I murderboned and murderboned every oppurtunity. If I could incite revolution against Centcom so a huge amount of people would die in the resistance? That's hilarious, lets get as many people as killed as possible, when they all die, should I put two bags of holding into each other so everyone dies? Heck yeah! That actually happened and I faced no consequences. Influence of people who think you're different is completely effortless, me putting up a facade so I can get myself off with no real consequence happened every time I got banned.

I only ever changed my personality in my ban appeals to appeal to people's emotions and manipulate them into unbanning me, and it's worked every time. But looks like Richards is using it against me now, 'i'm such an oppressed tranny, please save me from the words!' Congratulations. The slave becomes the master and all that, you've caught me for who I really am. I couldn't possibly crawl from the wreckage of this post. An0n3 for host, he can see into people's hearts for who they really are, even if he may be a communist.

[youtube]VQzgI6xJEH0[/youtube]
Last edited by Kavaloosh1 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #81787

Kavaloosh1 wrote: i fucking tried to change them all to them, i'm sorry
Thing is you clearly have an issue with it, are you even able to contain yourself from mentioning it or talking about it?
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Kavaloosh1

Post by Kavaloosh1 » #81790

Sometinyprick wrote:
Kavaloosh1 wrote: i fucking tried to change them all to them, i'm sorry
Thing is you clearly have an issue with it, are you even able to contain yourself from mentioning it or talking about it?
yeah well he's a man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and he's the one that brought it up in the original forum argument, you can go check if it's still there even
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #81799

[16:35:11] <MrStonedOne> hmm
[16:35:12] <MrStonedOne> you know
[16:35:15] <MrStonedOne> in his appeal
[16:35:27] <MrStonedOne> he kept referring to remie as richard, and he
[16:35:36] <MrStonedOne> like, thats intentional
[16:37:02] <MrStonedOne> i don't really care to enforce peoples pronouns with the butt of a ban, but when you get banned for harassing somebody for being trans, and you kept finding every excuse to refer to them by their non-preferred gender(or in this case, exclusively by a male name) in your appeal
[16:37:09] <MrStonedOne> how serious are you about appealing
[16:37:11] <MrStonedOne> really

You could have said rr, or remi, or their full username, or their byond username, and use they. You are appealing a ban for this behavior, you don't then go and display it. Thats a spit in my fucking face.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #81801

MrStonedOne wrote:[16:35:27] <MrStonedOne> he kept referring to remie as richard, and he

You could have said rr, or remi, or their full username, or their byond username, and use they. You are appealing a ban for this behavior, you don't then go and display it. Thats a spit in my fucking face.
(he said Richards, in which the surname of RR's username is Richards).
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"