Appeals which have been closed.
pizzalord

[MagmaExploiter2] pizza lord

Post by pizzalord » #680550

BYOND account:Pizza lord
Character name:Hank Hill
Ban type: Server
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason:Multiple rule-8 breaching emotes, including such gems as 'Pizza lord/(Hank Hill) touching him self and "Pizza lord/(Hank Hill) touch the cat in weird places
Time ban was placed: 2022-10-16 21:09:24
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:192485
Your side of the story: i thought it was funny, i did not know it is a thing that will be bad
Why you think you should be unbanned: i do not like goonstation and i will follow the rules more
[b]References of good conduct: Fulpstation, i was a good boy there
[b]Anything else we should know: i am sorry that was inappropriate from me and i deserved the permaban but i miss terry
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [MagmaExploiter2] pizza lord

Post by Vekter » #680559

Hey, Magmaexploiter retired a few months ago so I'll take this.

This incident was obviously unacceptable, but your history in general was pretty damn bad, including an incident of changing someone's fingerprints to a slur and naming yourself Baltof Kitler (then changing your ID later to the funny mustache man's name).

I'm not sure unbanning you is wise in this case. You put very little effort into this appeal in general and, while I don't see any other bans on your history from other servers, I can't really trust you given your history here. How many hours do you have on Fulp? If I ask them for your note history, will it be similar to what it was here?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
pizzalord

Post by pizzalord » #680567

first, i tried my best to make a appeal cause it was my first and i was so confused cause there a lot of rules plus i don't have much to say , that was most of it
i thought mustache man was funny thing and not big deal cause i played with baltof kitler a lot of rounds and no admin notice me about it and i thought that no body check medical files and it is a useless feature like the courtroom so i thought why not have fun with it
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #680618

Okay, but you understand why those things aren't funny and why you shouldn't be doing them, right? There's no point in me unbanning you if you don't understand why you were banned to begin with.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

pizzalord

Post by pizzalord » #680622

they violate the rules i understand
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #680668

Alright, unbanned. Please don't make me regret this.
Spoiler: