kacperpl123pl
Byond Username: Kacperpl123pl

banned by Dankasaur

Post by kacperpl123pl » #681796

Kacperpl123pl
Marczin Szebeszynszki
antag ban
Permanent
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - After many warnings, a month antag ban, and a watchlist, they continue to antag roll. Asked the chaplain to cremate them within 2 minutes of round start.
2021-08-13 02:54:47
Sybil
Round 167711
Your side of the story: i don't remember it been 2 years ago
Why you think you should be unbanned:i took a chill pill and rested for like 2 years now im 30% less of a cunt Realized theres no place as fun as tg
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: banned by Dankasaur

Post by Vekter » #681814

Dankasaur has retired so I'll take this over.

Since you were banned from antags in 2021, you have only played sixteen rounds on /tg/. I don't feel this is nearly enough to prove that you intend to play the game for anything but playing antag roles.

I'll make you a deal. If you can take the next two months and play a considerable amount of the game in good faith (not quitting randomly, not logging in just to AFK somewhere), we'll revisit this and see about lifting it. Sound good?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: banned by Dankasaur

Post by Vekter » #684024

I'm gonna guess you're not interested in my offer, so I'm just gonna lock this and shuffle it off. You know where to find me if you change your mind.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you