[Thedragmeme] Swifty_Swiss - racist comment

Appeals which have been closed.
SwiftySwiss
Byond Username: Swifty_Swiss

[Thedragmeme] Swifty_Swiss - racist comment

Post by SwiftySwiss » #683584

BYOND account: Swifty_Swiss
Character name: Brayden Naworynski (Probably my name but it was 5 months ago i dont remeber my name just what happened.)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: The ban reason is Very likely an eavder/ frief account Making commends such as "My jew will pay you later" as a low playtime account
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-31 01:25:33
Server you were playing on when banned: dont know which one
Round ID in which ban was placed: 197330
Your side of the story: It was christmas day i had just started playing SS13 for the first time with my friends on the server and i was tired all day from spending time with family so I was not thinking right and i just said the comment above not thinking anything about it but after i said it i realized what i said and regretted it. I dont even know why i said it to be honsest but all i know was that it was wrong of me completly and i am truly sorry o if i have offended everyone i dont mean i am not racist.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I bring back new roleplaying skills after i was banned i moved to goonstation where i learned how to properly roleplay and play ss13; I now love this game and regret everything i said. My favourite role is psychatrist. i now know that my comment was wrong and it is a hurtful sterotype to the jewish community. I am very sorry that i said it and deserved the ban at the time. Now i would like a second chance to play ss13 properly on Tg station i have heard amazing things about this server.
References of good conduct: I play on goonstation well.
Anything else we should know: I played on Fulpstation, goonstation, and yogstation. I was banned recently on fulpstation because i was fighting security and alot of people where surrounding me so i was punching everyone and i am appealing for that one i did not mean to get banned. I was banned on yogstation because they thought i was a ban evader and banned me for no reason just because of these two bans which i am trying to get removed. I am trying to clear my ban list and clear my name as a ban evader. I am not a ban evader at all i dont even know what that means. I want to start to set things right and clear my ban list and i want to start here on this amazing server. I am truly sorry for what i did and i understand if i stay banned. I accepted my punishment. If i clear my ban here i can get unbanned on yogstation aswell. Please consider my apology. i am sorry for what i said please unban me i will bring my new roleplaying skills to the server. Im trying to get unbanned on all server so i get get a better reputation and clean my act up and play the game we all like. I am not a ban evader. Thank you for considering my appeal whoever looks at this. Thank You.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] Swifty_Swiss - racist comment

Post by Drag » #683590

Full ban reason:
Very likely an evader/grief account. If incorrect appeal on the forums. Making comments such as "my jew will pay you later" as a low playtime account
You know what, It's been a good four months and I wasn't expecting an appeal at all. I'll go ahead and lift this ban, please be mindful of comments in the future.
SwiftySwiss
Byond Username: Swifty_Swiss

Re: [Thedragmeme] Swifty_Swiss - racist comment

Post by SwiftySwiss » #683708

thank you so much i wont let you down