flurrieon
Byond Username: Flurrieon

[Kinnebian] Flurrieon - Note Appeal.

Post by flurrieon » #683838

BYOND account: Flurrieon
Character name: Grimaline Smith-Mason
Ban type: Note
Ban length:
Ban reason: As a non-antagonist, started a fight with another non-antagonist in their own department over seeing a vent dumping into space. Please take more care in the future before going after percieved valids.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-03 16:00:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 205010
Why you think you should be unbanned: If you read the logs, you will see that Boris escalated directly into RR via singletank explosives when I was just chasing him. The reason I was even there was because of a misunderstanding; I saw vents in space and assumed that he or another atmospheric technician was going to plasma-flood. When he started running away while I was interrogating him I was almost certain that it was he who did it, so I gave chase, which is when he threw a single-tank bomb at me, and only then did I manage to throw the spear I was holding at him, before I got immediately gibbed. The admin handling this ticket wasn't able to properly read the logs, and asked me why I'd shot at him with a syringe gun, which, one, wasn't me who did that, and, two, happened after I was already gibbed.
Anything else we should know: Livrah was streaming when it happened - as I write this the stream is still on-going. I'll clip it when he stops streaming and post it here, in the forums.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: [Kinnebian] Flurrieon - Note Appeal.

Post by kinnebian » #683847

Hey! So, after a healthy amount of debate amongst other admins and a lot of re-watching twitch clips, I've decided to remove this note, and the note on Sonnicon as I feel theyre both inaccurate to the situation. Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was a bit of a chaotic situation all round. Have a good one.
flurrieon
Byond Username: Flurrieon

Re: [Kinnebian] Flurrieon - Note Appeal.

Post by flurrieon » #683848

That's fine.