[MrStonedOne] Seren Highwater/Slurge - no reason given blacklist.

Appeals which have been closed.
Slurge
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Slurge

[MrStonedOne] Seren Highwater/Slurge - no reason given blacklist.

Post by Slurge » #683911

BYOND account: Slurge
Character name: Seren Highwater
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Slurge) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Blacklisted by MrStonedOne. This ban (BanID #65694) was applied by MrStonedOne on 2023-05-03 01:22:59 during round ID 204980. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-03 01:22:59
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 204980.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have been given no reason. Not personally, not publicly, absolutely none. I still am in shock and honestly bewildered. I haven't gotten a note in over 100 hours. I haven't spoken to MSO, or anyone else other than my close friends for a long time. Most of the people on Manuel, both game and discord server, like me and my character. I haven't really done.. anything pertaining to Manuel or TG in game or OOC other than playing the game itself in quite some time. The majority of the people I am in contact with, and not, have said I have drastically improved my behavior and conduct in game and out of game too in the last 5 or so months. I have put my heart and soul into this server and the people within. I love this server and game, even if it isn't the greatest at times. Being blacklisted with no reason given does not seem fair to me.
Anything else we should know: The only thing I can think of that got me blacklisted is that I came out about my abuser who was a player here too. in the document and screenshots I posted ONLY on my discord profile and my friends' DMs, there was no personal identification , other than my own name, which I am fine with people knowing. The document wasn't shared publicly on any TG or SS13 related forum or discord. If it was shared anywhere else outside of personal DMs on discord, it was NOT by me or my request. I am racking my brain to guess any logical reason this has happened and I have none.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [MrStonedOne] Seren Highwater/Slurge - no reason given blacklist.

Post by Timberpoes » #683915

This term conducted an investigation into a reported incident and the ultimate outcome was you being blacklisted by MSO.

This decision was additionally informed by your existing record on our Discord and game servers which show a propensity towards the kind of behaviour that was reported to us.

Accordingly, I am summarily rejecting this appeal. However, I have informed MSO of this internally and if he wishes to dot his Is and cross his Ts to make sure the blacklist stands up to scrutiny then he will do just that and can drag this appeal out from the graveyard in the process.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin