Seeeefaaaa
Byond Username: Sefaaa

[Phuzzylodgik] Sefaaa

Post by Seeeefaaaa » #684220

BYOND account: Sefaaa
Character name:
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Sefaaa) is banned from playing hare. The ban reason is: Ban-evading alt of kerem. This ban (BanlD #60239) was applied by Phuzzylodgik on 2022-05-02 01:34:15 during round ID 182460. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-05-02 01:34:15
Server you were playing on when banned: I guess Terry (I'm really not sure)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 182460
Your side of the story: I actual reason I got banned is I run into the Supermatter to commit suicide at round start and quit game. I was new to SS13 and didn't know making that starts delamming process. After a while, when I tried to join the server again, I realized that I was banned. I tried to ban-evade and got permabanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was really new and It's been a year. I learned a lot about the game and I believe I'm ready to play on TG
References of good conduct: I have been playing on psychonaut station (turkish tg) since and before I got banned.
Anything else we should know: I don't even remember the password of the actual account I got banned so I don't have details of the first ban.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Sefaaa

Post by Vekter » #684232

If you're appealing the ban on kerem, this would be the reason for it:
[2022-02-27 13:09:02 | note by sylphet]
Banned from the server permanently - Walked into an unset supermatter, nearly delaminating it. New account, failed to reply to bwoinks. Appeal on the forums to explain.
Sylphet quit a while back so I'll take this over. As long as you understand why what you did was wrong, I'm willing to give you a second chance given that it's been over a year and neither of your accounts have significant bad history on any other servers.

As for the evasion ban, that's up to Phuzzy to lift. I'll let him know.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #684482

Okay, so it's been a few days and I haven't heard anything back from Phuzzy. We're assuming he's busy with IRL stuff. I did get permission from the head admins to handle his ban as well, so I'll be lifting both of these bans. Please make sure to read up on our rules to prevent this from happening again. I'll be placing a ban on the username "kerem" since you no longer have access to it, but that shouldn't impact your ability to connect with the username "Sefaaa".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Seeeefaaaa
Byond Username: Sefaaa

Post by Seeeefaaaa » #684509

Thanks.