Rakatot
Byond Username: Rakatot

[Jaredfogle] Rakatot

Post by Rakatot » #685226

BYOND account: Rakatot
Character name:
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Grotox) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Note history evasion under Sinigr4466, which they continued to pile up notes on. This ban (BanID #58986) was applied by Jaredfogle on 2022-02-14 22:01:28 during round ID 178413. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-02-14
Server you were playing on when banned: I don't know
Round ID in which ban was placed: 178413
Your side of the story: it was more than a year ago all I remember is that I was new to the game and made second account (witch was against the rules) admin was mad at me because of that and I got permabanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: for the last year I acquired a good habit to read the whole sheet of rules in roleplaying games and actually follow them.
References of good conduct: Wizard's Den Miros [EU West 2] - not a single warning (SS14 steam name 'Ragnar')
Anything else we should know: I don't have access to account 'Grotox' anymore (it was long time ago and I lost password for that email). This new account 'Rakatot' is the only one I'm going to use from now on.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Jaredfogle] Rakatot

Post by Vekter » #685232

Hey, so Mothblocks is no longer an admin so I'll take this over for him.

You said this appeal was for the account Rakatot, but you mentioned the name in the ban message is Grotox. Can you tell me why you have three different BYOND accounts?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Rakatot

Post by Rakatot » #685233

Yes as I said I had account called 'Grotox' and I believe account 'Sinigr4466' was also mine but it was more than a year ago and I don't have any information on that accounts and email(I didn't saved any passwords) so I had to make new one yesterday when decided to come back.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685306

Okay. You were in the process of racking up a fair few notes in a short period before you were banned. Can we expect you to follow the rules this time? You'll be under more scrutiny than most players are due to your history.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Rakatot

Post by Rakatot » #685315

Yes I will follow the rules.
Vekter wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:53 pm You'll be under more scrutiny than most players are due to your history.
Is it something like trial period? I won't mind it at all.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685327

Rakatot wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:48 pm Yes I will follow the rules.
Vekter wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:53 pm You'll be under more scrutiny than most players are due to your history.
Is it something like trial period? I won't mind it at all.
No, just understand that your existing notes don't look good and they could result in punishment if you break the rules like you were before.

I'm at work right now so I can't unban you but I'll see if I can get someone to handle it.
Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685368

Okay, you should be able to connect now. Let me know if you cannot.
Spoiler:

Rakatot

Post by Rakatot » #685374

yeah still can't connect. Tried both EU and US servers.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685466

That's what I get for delegating.

Fixed, you should be good.
Spoiler:

Rakatot

Post by Rakatot » #685538

It worked now thanks