Appeals which have been closed.
tousled

[Iain0] tousled - soapbox politics amongst other things

Post by tousled » #685373

BYOND account: tousled
Character name: not sure
Ban type: server
Ban length: perma
Ban reason: I am not able to copypaste the text but it is easily summarized: I would not shut up about certain subjects.
Time ban was placed: 03/01/23
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 197569
Your side of the story: spiraled into certain habits, I hope that is enough. though annoying, I didnt attack anyone verbally or in game. no cussing, no griefing.
Why you think you should be unbanned: the ban was justified, I crossed the line over and over with always the same stuff. contrary to how things may appear, I m embarrassed about the whole thing and I was after and inbetween. the value I bring to the community? it depends on how you value my time spend. I like to think it is immeasurably valuable. some time has passed, I left soapbox politics behind me, I am now selling crypto and am looking for ways to advertise my small business (kidding). I feel like I m in a good enough mental state to return and would also really like to enjoy another round of spessstation, if you would allow it.
Last edited by tousled on Sat May 13, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Ian0] tousled - soapbox politics amongst other things

Post by iain0 » #685389

Hey,

Thanks for the appeal, it's been a few months and you seem suitably aware of the issues, not really the kind of thing anyone wants to get to a permaban stage but it remains the option of last resort.

I'll unban you and place a summarising note on your account for 3 months, be good and have fun.

Would you like the OOC permaban lifted too? No issues with this since I'm basically giving you a second chance.
tousled

Re: [Ian0] tousled - soapbox politics amongst other things

Post by tousled » #685428

you know what, I ll just PM you if the need for OOC ever arises. until than just let it there where it is, just in case- thanks iain0
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Iain0] tousled - soapbox politics amongst other things

Post by iain0 » #685453

Lifted OOC perma as per tickets/205608/3

And seen in game so closing this as resolved, cheers.