Appeals which have been closed.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

[vekter] empress maia noted for valid ic conflict p2 electric boogaloo

Post by EmpressMaia » #685736

BYOND account: empressmaia
Character name: Maia Roentgen
Ban type: Note
Ban reason: (MRP) Was refused modsuit upgrades by Robotics due to an IC conflict with their deparmtent. Proceeded to break in and dismantle/steal their exofabs in retaliation. While you're allowed to take other IC actions to get things from a department if they've refused it to you, you can't make their job impossible or otherwise take things just to be petty.
Time ban was placed: 2023-04-10 17:18:00
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 205622
Your side of the story: i went to robotics and requested upgrades for my MODsuit, the roboticist declined because my engineer kayla paulson had in the roboticists words, 'meta grudged her'. i tried to explain to the robo that my engie was deaf and likely didnt know she ignored the roboticist, but was told away. i broke into robo and disssasembled an exo fab to be petty .
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not make their job impossible. it was metasstation and robotics has their own prrinter which can print exo fabs
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [vekter] empress maia noted for valid ic conflict p2 electric boogaloo

Post by Vekter » #685755

I originally spent a fair bit of time typing up a long thing about how I think you mishandled this and I don't think you should break into departments and steal shit just to be petty on MRP servers, but I caught myself having to do mental gymnastics on why exactly any of that is against the rules. So, while I might disagree with how you handled it, I don't think you broke any rules in this interaction. I'll remove the note.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you