Post by BeeSting12 » #686628

Use the format mate.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: appealing cult ban

Post by Vekter » #686629

Cool, but you need to post using the ban appeal format listed here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
FREDTHE2ND
Byond Username: FREDTHE2ND

Post by FREDTHE2ND » #686631

[<Rageguy505>] Player Name - Mirracle Harison/FREDTHE2ND

BYOND account: FREDTHE2nd
Character name: Fred Finklehorne
Ban type: Server/Role(s)/OOC/etc Role ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.
(Banned from Roles: Cultist, Revolutionary permanently - As a cultist, Said they didn't like playing cult and later told their fellow cultists they "found a better spot" and led them to the colossus on the lower levels of icebox mining. Team antagonists are expected to not try and undermine their team, which you did by getting several of them killed. Player wasn't online to ask questions.)
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC. (2022-08-04 08:59:37)
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall (Sybil)
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235 ( Round 187889 )
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words. I went to show them a hut or some hiding spot in the icecaves and we ran into a colossus and we all died so I rage quit. I will say that it was stupid in hindsight but I regret it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. It has been a while and I have done nothing ban worthy for a while. I think, I want to start trying out cultist again.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #686634

Sure, have fun