Appeals which have been closed.
qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

[Discord] Qfman

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #687884

Discord Name: Qfman#7953
Ban reason: told someone to kill themselves in the politics discord channel
time of ban in place: 5/17/2023
Your side of the story: Idiots in the channel were denying the fact that dehumanization of Iraqi and Afghan people occurred during the GWoT, I told them to stick a fork in an electrical socket because they were being either willfully ignorant(doubtful) or straight up lying.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Ill apologize for breaking the rules, but I'm not gonna apologize to target of my comment, just to be clear. I'm not sorry for saying such things to a person who willfully denies racism and dehumanization. If I'm unbanned, I promise I wont go in the political channels anymore, hell you can even mute me from it. But I play on the server and like seeing announcements and updates. Also I like talking about the game and what not.

Thanks
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Discord] Qfman

Post by Vekter » #687926

Banning admin was KylerAce, ban reason was "told someone to commit suicide/die for the third time, go away".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kylerace
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: KylerAce

Post by Kylerace » #687984

you should have taken the hint that you shouldnt be telling people to kill themselves the first two times you got warned and timedout for telling people to kill themselves. Beyond that, your previous warnings and the fact that one entire third of your reason to be unbanned consists of "I am not sorry I told people to kill themselves in a video game discord, but I am sorry that I wasn't supposed to" leads me to believe that if you were to be unbanned, you would just break the rules again. Denied.
Attachments
Screenshot_2985.png
qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #687996

Yeah, I'm not apologizing for telling a racist to go stick a fork in an electrical socket. I'm apologizing for breaking the rules of the server. Also how would I say such things if I'm muted like I said I would be ok with? I just want the ability to see notifications and announcements.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #688446

Nothing really to rule on here. Third warning in a row for the same stuff.

There was discussion about potentially just reducing this to a ban from the politics channels, but it didn't make much progress because I don't think anyone has any strong opinions in support of you coming back without waiting a while longer. In the absence of Kyler varying the appeal timer, I think it's just a case of try again in a year and hope that passage of time sees you in better standing this time next year.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin