massa
Byond Username: Massa100

[Scriptis] Massa100 - antag ban

Post by massa » #688097

BYOND account: Massa100
Character name: Julia Toolbox
Ban type: Antag ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Antag rolling. This was initially just a permanent antag ban, but upon closer inspection, this is just egregious. You have spent 24 shifts in the past month with the game minimized waiting for midrounds. Appeal or get a vouch.
Time ban was placed: T2023-03-12 03:19:16
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 201657
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've demonstrated, I think, that I'm here in good faith! I've been here the whole time, playing when I can (life is very busy and chaotic!!!) and I've played more than I've been pegged for. I was asked to do a month but I tried to get a bit more in and life got in the way before I appealed. Scrubby is down, or I'd have a good handful from the last week too, but I've been playing when life permits.
References of good conduct:I have not been noted since and I've played a LOT of security on Terry! That's impressive.
Anything else we should know: I've been here! Playing. I've been present, contributing, and playing a variety of roles from chef to sec, preserving my life and trying to be a boon to others. That was my homework, to play actively as part of the crew! I would like to play normally again and not fuck up. Feeling the need to play is also dissuading in a weird way, which, while a me issue, kind of sucks because I looooooooove Space. I've been here a minute, and I learn lessons pretty good.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Re: [Scriptis] Massa100 - antag ban

Post by Scriptis » #688103

Well, you've played more than me in the past month, so I'm gonna call this one good. I've also been bogged down with life stuff; I can't get on tonight (I haven't been able to for more than a month now), so I'll hunt down some poor admin candidate to lift this real quick so we can get you back to all that killin'.
Spoiler:

tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [Scriptis] Massa100 - antag ban

Post by tattle » #688105

Be free!

God damn why do we have so many of these things
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: