Appeals which have been closed.
Blaupausenspektakel

[Harricross] Dunkelbunt - Psyop!

Post by Blaupausenspektakel » #689104

BYOND account: Dunkelbunt
Character name: I have no idea
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non-antagonist psychologist, released a small amount of N2O onto the shuttle after linking it to the BYOS pipenet and then started to beat an AI shell to death for no reason. You already have a record of releasing random gas into the air, a terrible note history and on top of that, lied in ahelps
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-05 11:19:12
Server you were playing on when banned:no idea
Round ID in which ban was placed: 184384
Your side of the story: Its been quite a while after that and I seriously can't remember. I guess that simply was a big misunderstanding? My note history got F'ed after a couple of power hungry Admins on other servers didn't like me
Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been around a year and I suppose it would be nice of you to lift this outdated ban
References of good conduct: I dont know if I got any
Anything else we should know: Its been over a year, please just let me have fun in this game again. It was my favorite server
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [Harricross] Dunkelbunt - Psyop!

Post by Harricross » #689120

Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

The reason as to why the permaban applied was the accumulation of twenty-five notes/bans in under four months with a fair number of them being significantly egregious such as unprovoked grief or over escalation involving the use of harmful gases and bigoted behavior with a tendency to lean towards Nazism, IC and OOC.

While I seriously doubt any of fifteen different admins noting/banning you are power hungry, your history from the time of the initial permaban moving forward is clean from any non-TG servers. I believe that unbanning you is the fair choice in this matter considering it has been about a year, regardless of past histories on TGstation.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Harricross] Dunkelbunt - Psyop!

Post by Timberpoes » #689263

Your note history got fucked after you were a habitual shitter, attracting the attention of some 15 admins placing notes and bans against you.

You've been given a second chance by Harricross despite your delusions. Try not to fuck it up. :)
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin