[mrglasses91] Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Lawlessgreendays

[mrglasses91] Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal

Post by Lawlessgreendays » #4395

Title: Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal
BYOND name: Lawlessgreenday

ie:
[mrglasses91]Being an dick as an AI. Breaking their #1 law which was "Don't be a huge dick" and #4 "Do what you think is right, but don't kill anyone!". Locked some dude in the Gravity Generator room, exposing them to high levels of radiation, previously locked people in storage and refused to let them out or listen to them. This is the definition of a shit AI, appeal this on the forums if you want unbanned.
Jobban can be lifted only upon request. - AI and PaI jobban
[mrglasses91]Reason: Two bans in one week, trying to kill people as the AI and breaking their laws. Appeal this on the forumsif you want it removed.- bullshit ban

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Lawlessgreenday
Banning admin:mrglasses91
Ban reason and length:Reason: Two bans in one week, trying to kill people as the AI and breaking their laws. Appeal this on the forumsif you want it removed.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:31 Eastern Timezone
Your side of the story:Obey these laws:
1. Don't be a huge dick.
2. You're a friend to the station!
3. But you're not a pushover!
4. Do what you think is right, but don't kill anyone!
5. Stop the cult!

These were my laws and I decided that I couldn't become a penis and I had to defend my friend, the station.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I found a way around the laws, due to the humans harming my friend, the station. So, I followed my laws and tried to get these humans/parasites to leave the station. This seems like a valid reason to attempt to get the humans off the station, but it "violated law 1" but in a dictionary, you'll never find the word dick in there, so that law was invalid. Still this ban is bullshit and my opinion and a load of HONK.
MrGlasses

Re: Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal

Post by MrGlasses » #4408

http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=325 First, there is this thread, which is about you...being shitty with the AI as a captain. Speaking of which, I need to look more into this and apply a command position jobban, possibly.

You were locking people up in places, and you locked someone IN the gravity generator room...you know...the place with all the radiation. Overall you were being a shit AI, and a dick to everyone. To boot, you're trying to twist a lawset that gave you a lot more freedom than asimov to try and ruin the round for others. I would say wait to get traitor as the AI, or malf AI, but that's not going to happen. Appeal denied.

If any other admin disagrees with this, please speak up.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Re: Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal

Post by mrpain » #4442

I was the warden that round.

You essentially locked security out of thwarting the cult by locking down the brig and killing power and coms. I was forced to giving an ion rifle to an implanted engineer because we were all damn sure the cult had subverted all the silicons, which by doing that very possibly fucked over an innocent cyborg.

What you did really cant be seen as a misinterpretation of your laws. That was outright grief.I hope you stay jobbanned for a long time. You clearly cannot handle silicons.
/vg/station Head Admin
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Re: [mrglasses91] Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal

Post by Pybro » #4481

Cultist here. He called the shuttle at the twenty minute mark, for nary a raisin.

Stay banned.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #4493

Assistant here, you bolted every airlock leading to the prison camp shuttle when the HoP was dragging me there for stealing his flashes.

I couldn't escape the station because of you.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #4528

You literally had a law telling you not to kill anyone. This is completely inexcusable, you managed to blatantly break both your laws and the server rules.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #4530

Lawlessgreendays wrote:Title: Lawlessgreenday's ban appeal
BYOND name: Lawlessgreenday

ie:
[mrglasses91]Being an dick as an AI. Breaking their #1 law which was "Don't be a huge dick" and #4 "Do what you think is right, but don't kill anyone!". Locked some dude in the Gravity Generator room, exposing them to high levels of radiation, previously locked people in storage and refused to let them out or listen to them. This is the definition of a shit AI, appeal this on the forums if you want unbanned.
Jobban can be lifted only upon request. - AI and PaI jobban
[mrglasses91]Reason: Two bans in one week, trying to kill people as the AI and breaking their laws. Appeal this on the forumsif you want it removed.- bullshit ban

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Lawlessgreenday
Banning admin:mrglasses91
Ban reason and length:Reason: Two bans in one week, trying to kill people as the AI and breaking their laws. Appeal this on the forumsif you want it removed.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:31 Eastern Timezone
Your side of the story:Obey these laws:
1. Don't be a huge dick.
2. You're a friend to the station!
3. But you're not a pushover!
4. Do what you think is right, but don't kill anyone!
5. Stop the cult!

These were my laws and I decided that I couldn't become a penis and I had to defend my friend, the station.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I found a way around the laws, due to the humans harming my friend, the station. So, I followed my laws and tried to get these humans/parasites to leave the station. This seems like a valid reason to attempt to get the humans off the station, but it "violated law 1" but in a dictionary, you'll never find the word dick in there, so that law was invalid. Still this ban is bullshit and my opinion and a load of HONK.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dick

You were a penis, chap.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Lawlessgreendays

Post by Lawlessgreendays » #4556

Hornygranny wrote:You literally had a law telling you not to kill anyone. This is completely inexcusable, you managed to blatantly break both your laws and the server rules.
I didn't kill anyone...