[summoner99] Tiger Berlin - dont play with morphine

Appeals which have been closed.
CommanderTiger

[summoner99] Tiger Berlin - dont play with morphine

Post by CommanderTiger » #90983

Post Content: I WAS BEING A DICK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FUCKED MYSELF AND THIS OTHER GUY.
Byond account and character name: CommanderTiger; Tiger Berlin
Banning admin: summoner99
Ban type (What are you banned from?): I am not aware.
Ban reason and length: I was banned for drugging up a fellow man and spacing us both.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 13:04 EST
Your side of the story: I was fucking around and injected another guy and then when i was dragging us to the escape port I spaced us both. It says I left while messaging, but that isn't true. I was dead for a good 10 mins before I left and the only conversation I had was with a dead bear.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know I was being a cock but I didn't mean for anyone to die.
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Re: [summoner99] Tiger Berlin - dont play with morphine

Post by Summoner » #91115

CommanderTiger,

I'm unsure how knocking someone out with morphine then dragging them from the Bar and spacing them was an accident, could you explain what happened?

I've also lowered your ban to three days since you came on the forum to appeal.
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Post by Danowar » #91117

Yo. Guy Stevens here, ie the guy you drugged and dragged into space with you. I would have preferred if you told me why you were injecting me (I assumed you were helping me as I was mildly injured at the time), what you were injecting me with, and maybe taking me to medbay to purge said drugs instead of spacing my unconscious body. I can't say I'm all too upset about this, since it was was a rather silly, chaotic round. However, you could have at least clarified your actions in dead chat, instead of saying of staying mute after doing all that to me.
CommanderTiger

Post by CommanderTiger » #91131

The injection of the morphine wasn't the accident, spacing us was. I was downloading a game and it made my game lag reaaaal bad.
CommanderTiger

Post by CommanderTiger » #91132

Danowar wrote:Yo. Guy Stevens here, ie the guy you drugged and dragged into space with you. I would have preferred if you told me why you were injecting me (I assumed you were helping me as I was mildly injured at the time), what you were injecting me with, and maybe taking me to medbay to purge said drugs instead of spacing my unconscious body. I can't say I'm all too upset about this, since it was was a rather silly, chaotic round. However, you could have at least clarified your actions in dead chat, instead of saying of staying mute after doing all that to me.

I did not see that you had typed to me, all I saw was the dead bear typing in chat. Sorry man.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #91149

We can't determine intent, only action. In this case your story kind of falls through so this ban should stay in place.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman