Byond Username: Lumipharon

thatslyfox - Lumi Pharon

Post by lumipharon » #96468

Byond account and character name: Lumipharon, Lumi Pharon
Banning admin: thatlsyfox
Ban type (What are you banned from?): dayban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Just now
Your side of the story:

The CE was being worse then useless and workin against the crew by trying to card an AI while a blob was eating the station.
Not only was he not doing anything useful (moving emitters, being useful with his one of only 2 fireproof hardsuits in the plasma storm around the blob, ignoring the borg trying to keep all the emitters powered etc etc), he was stopping the AI from helping the crew, (by their own statement) because he wanted to card the AI. His reason for wanting to card the AI was 'I've been trying for 8 minutes, not going to give up'.

So I teleported there as RD with a baton and axe, along with River Reade, went to crit his useless ass, bbut after he kept fighting with us I just left him to die, since I was more concerned with the rather more pressing concern of the blob eating the station.

Why you think you should be unbanned: CE was guilty of dereliction of duty at best, being a traitor to the crew at worst.
Blob is one of the few times the entire crew is supposed to be working together, yet he was just fucking about, slowing down the team. Not to mention we could have just cloned him after the blob died.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: thatslyfox - Lumi Pharon

Post by kevinz000 » #96470

This went to the point of the captain telling the AI to not let the CE in and telling me to have the CE arrested (I was the HoS)
The CE was just being bad right now.

E: Anyways if you're just fucking around on AI sat while blob is tearing science apart with the only other fireproof hardsuit, you're just being a dick. As CE you should be helping and directing engineers, not going to the AI sat to screw with it. The AI's job is crucial in a blob situation and by carding it you are disrupting everyone as well as denying the crew resources like your hardsuit. If you aren't going to help, give your stuff to someone else.
Last edited by kevinz000 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
snayr

Post by snayr » #96471

During a blob round CE went straight to the AI core, didn't move emitters or do shiet. Tried to card the AI for "not following laws", I think the CE should be banned since Lumi was just delivering justice on the dindu nuffin
Void Slayer
Byond Username: Void Slayer

Post by Void Slayer » #96472

River Reade here.

The CE was so shit he assumed anyone joining the RD on the satellite was there to attack him.

I hit a portal by accident and got to the sat, the RD and CE were fighting, I tried grabbing the fire axe and running away but the CE knocked me down and axed me. At that point I sided with the RD, grabbed the CE's ID and left to actually fight the blob. I think I called him an idiot.

The CE was actively working against the station's interests in a blob round. This is IC at best, baiting at worst.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #96473

lumipharon wrote: The CE was being worse then useless and workin against the crew by trying to card an AI while a blob was eating the station.
Not only was he not doing anything useful (moving emitters, being useful with his one of only 2 fireproof hardsuits in the plasma storm around the blob, ignoring the borg trying to keep all the emitters powered etc etc), he was stopping the AI from helping the crew, (by their own statement) because he wanted to card the AI. His reason for wanting to card the AI was 'I've been trying for 8 minutes, not going to give up'.
It takes 2 seconds to card the AI. I honestly don't understand the fear AIs have about being carded when they are just asimov. I also don't understand why you walked up to him, hit him with your baton, and then started hitting him with a fireaxe. I will also like to add that the AI had already done all it could during a blob round, give people access to the blob fighting area.
lumipharon wrote: So I teleported there as RD with a baton and axe, along with River Reade, went to crit his useless ass, bbut after he kept fighting with us I just left him to die, since I was more concerned with the rather more pressing concern of the blob eating the station.
No shit, you hit him with a axe. Any reasonable human being would fight back. The blob wasn't large and was on the defensive around the time you attacked the CE.

Interesting pda messages between you and the captain:
[01:41:25]PDA: Lumi Pharon (PDA: PDA-Lumi Pharon (Research Director)) sent "want me to deal with the cE?" to PDA-Tony Langston (Captain)
[01:41:40]PDA: Tony Langston (PDA: PDA-Tony Langston (Captain)) sent "Hell no. X-rays. Magical science!" to PDA-Lumi Pharon (Research Director)
[01:41:49]PDA: Lumi Pharon (PDA: PDA-Lumi Pharon (Research Director)) sent "R&D is gone." to PDA-Tony Langston (Captain)
[01:42:18]PDA: Tony Langston (PDA: PDA-Tony Langston (Captain)) sent "Oh right...well focus on the blob anyway. I'll get the CE" to PDA-Lumi Pharon (Research Director)

Aka the captain telling you to focus on the blob, which you didn't. You went after the CE. The CE was being annoying for the AI I am sure but you still had to right to literally walk up to him, no words, and start beating him.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #96479

I did focus on the blob. After I dealt with the CE and got his hardsuit.

If it wasn't for me, the emitters wouldn't have had power for christ sake.

and how did I 'wordlessly' go up and beat him when I literally told him (along with the rest of the crew) over radio repeatedly about it, teleported over to him once before and told him in person to help me kill the blob, where he told me he'd rather fuck around trying to card the AI then be useful.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #97002

Ban expired, but I removed the note. I feel it was justified/borderline enough that it shouldn't be held against Lumi in the future.

Thread is resolved.