Appeals which have been closed.
dealster

[nalar] Spaghettifingers - killed scientist

Post by dealster » #5293

Post Content:
-Byond account and character name: Spaghettifingers, Joel Carver
-Banning admin: nalar
-Ban reason and length: killed a scientist then failed to respond to adminPMs
-Time ban was placed (including time zone): 5:23:53 Pacific Standard Time, 5/11/2014
-Your side of the story: I was in Xenobiology as a detective and there was a captive scientist in a pen. The HoS arrived on the scene as well as I was questioning the scientist about why he trapped another scientist in a pen. I tried to calm him down but he became unruly and was cussing me. The HoS gave me permission to deal with the scientist with lethal force so I shot him with my revolver and fed his body to the slimes. After those events I was called and had to leave the computer so i proceeded to commit suicide and was gone from the computer until an hour later.
-Why you think you should be unbanned: This is the only SS13 that isn't shit compared to all the other stations and i had some good times playing here. I will not take advantage of the tools given to me against those who aren't as experienced and/or unprepared
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Re: [nalar] Spaghettifingers - killed scientist

Post by Kelenius » #5296

I've been a borg that round, all I can say is that a scientist did indeed locked another one in the pen with a slime, and I opened the door for him to leave.
Nalar
Byond Username: Nalar

Re: [nalar] Spaghettifingers - killed scientist

Post by Nalar » #5465

The ban was put in place to get you to explain your actions, since it wasn't clear at first and you were failing to respond.

Lifted.

-=Forum Global Moderator=-
-=GameAdmin=-
Tell me how I'm doing.