Bigeasy

[Brotemis] Bigeasy - Random Murder Appeal

Post by Bigeasy » #6503

Byond account and character name:
Bigeasy - Leif Djurhuus
Banning admin:
Brotemis
Ban reason and length:
Banned by Host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (bigeasy) is banned from playing here.
The ban reason is: No answer on admhelp, random murder. Get out. Permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2014-05-10 13:47:10 CET(?)
Your side of the story:
Pretty simply, I went into virology and caved the virologist skull in with a fire extinguisher, then proceed to stuff him in the disposal unit. Upon discovering that I had been infected I tried to cure myself, but in the end I followed the virologist into the vacuum of space. Shortly thereafter I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I believe that a permanent ban is too harsh, yes I should not have killed that virologist, yes I should have paid more attention to the chat and responded to the admin help. But a permanent ban that just seems a little too much, for a first time offence. This week "off" if you will, has allowed me to learn more about Space Station 13, and I am eager to explore more of the station - this time without me murdering people, without me being an antagonist.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Re: [Brotemis] Bigeasy - Random Murder Appeal

Post by Brotemis » #6716

The defense being "A permanent ban is a little too harsh" isn't that great a defense.

The permanent ban was for you to explain yourself. You were still moving around when I PM'd you and you had jumped into disposals by the time I had decided I had waited long enough for a response. That being said, any admin can lift this since I'm getting ready for work and wont have time to.

So, don't randomly murder people and respond to pm's.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Brotemis] Bigeasy - Random Murder Appeal

Post by elyina » #6732

unbanned be good and stuff