Byond Username: Sirnat

[Kor] Sirnat Assistant ban

Post by sirnat » #133771

Byond account and character name: Sirnat/ Nathan Ward
Banning admin: Korphaeon
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Assistant job ban
Ban reason and length: Banned for history of greytide
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11/8/15
Your side of the story: Well, he banned me from assistant to make me play actual jobs now and its been almost a week of me playing various positions, viro mostly. I'd like to have a job to take a break from all the expectations of other jobs every now and then.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
It's been a week, I havn't been in any situations I'm pretty sure this is the longest i've gone without being bwoinked about something. I'm tired of being forced to play actual jobs 24/7 and would like the job I play to just either walk around, or spend the entire round searching for toys. I don't plan on being such a shit as I was and would greatly appreciate it.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [Kor] Sirnat Assistant ban

Post by Tsaricide » #133855

sirnat wrote:I'd like to have a job to take a break from all the expectations of other jobs every now and then.
It''s called clown and mime.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #133860

Yeah but clown and mime mostly get shit on fnr all the time.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #133906

sirnat wrote:Yeah but clown and mime mostly get shit on fnr all the time.
It's almost as if when people want to do griefy shit there's some consequences
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #133912

Stickymayhem wrote:
sirnat wrote:Yeah but clown and mime mostly get shit on fnr all the time.
It's almost as if when people want to do griefy shit there's some consequences

I know right?

Week's long enough, not like I did anything so major for the ban to be on longer than this.

Apparently wants to deny an appeal W/O good reasoning and just saying ''Denied''

PM to-Admins: Hey, on my assistant ban appeal niknak deleted someones reply, any chance I could get a chance to see who posted and what it was? Pretty curious
Puffledicks says, "Hi"
Anna Avery begins to place the defibrillator paddles (Wielded) on Leo Pfeifer's chest.
-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-KorPhaeron: it was goofball shitposting also denied
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

Then this was said:

PM to-Admins: This isnt the place to talk about it being denied, if thats the case I want a headmin to judge

Not sure if this was truly ausops:
Admin PM from-Administrator: Hello I am head administration man Ausops denied
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #134049

You're arguing from the position of someone banned for banbaiting and griefing and you can still actually play and not have to do your job.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #134060

I want off this ride
Make it end pls
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #134062

imblyings wrote:You're arguing from the position of someone banned for banbaiting and griefing and you can still actually play and not have to do your job.
I don't banbait is the funny thing, I didn't banbait when kor assistant banned me, he only assistant banned me because I deleted RND research. He falsely called banbaiting because I ahelped talking about zoey and asking if what she did was an okay thing.

And from what i've heard grey tiding isn't against the rules so long as it isnt every round/ anything major. What I did wasn't even major when he banned me, deleting RND research at 1 minute before shuttle launched after an IC fight between me and the researcher. He didn't even speak to me about the incident, he jumped into a situation he didn't have knowledge about w/o asking for my side of the story.

Also, can anyone confirm if that was ausops that sent me the message or was it Kor trying to be sneaky.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #134063

sirnat wrote:
imblyings wrote:You're arguing from the position of someone banned for banbaiting and griefing and you can still actually play and not have to do your job.

And from what i've heard grey tiding isn't against the rules so long as it isnt every round/ anything major. What I did wasn't even major when he banned me, deleting RND research at 1 minute before shuttle launched after an IC fight between me and the researcher. He didn't even speak to me about the incident, he jumped into a situation he didn't have knowledge about w/o asking for my side of the story.

Rule 1: Don't be a dick. We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules. Legitimate conflicts where people get upset do happen however, these conflicts should escalate properly and retribution must be proportionate."
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #134064

"with little IC justification"

There was IC justifiacation, me and the person got into a serious fight. I don't go around deleting research fnr, I could understand if I did then, but it was an IC issue, not a ooc issue.

Lets also not forget, he assistant banned me for not showing fake remorse in my day ban appeal.

He also did the jobban after the day ban was over for the incident with me and the science.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #134225

Fact checking:
I don't go around deleting research fnr
You did it to get "revenge" in a fight you instigated.
but it was an IC issue, not a ooc issue.
You called for an admin when you were killed, which started this whole thing. You seem to think was an OOC issue.
Lets also not forget, he assistant banned me for not showing fake remorse in my day ban appeal.
The world doesn't owe you anything even if did apologize (which you didn't), maybe you should reflect on why you're expected to show remorse rather than whine and cry.

I don't want this to skate by the admins again because nothing is more annoying as a sec player than dealing with people who beg to get their ass perma'ed and then cry to the admins.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #134233

If deleting RnD isn't banbaiting, nothing is. More than half of the scientists would go on a flying rage and kill you on the spot for that.

Also if you consider not being bwoinked in a week something admirable, your pattern of behaviour MUST improve a lot.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #134244

rdght91 wrote:Fact checking:
I don't go around deleting research fnr
You did it to get "revenge" in a fight you instigated.
but it was an IC issue, not a ooc issue.
You called for an admin when you were killed, which started this whole thing. You seem to think was an OOC issue.
The world doesn't owe you anything even if did apologize (which you didn't), maybe you should reflect on why you're expected to show remorse rather than whine and cry.

I don't want this to skate by the admins again because nothing is more annoying as a sec player than dealing with people who beg to get their ass perma'ed and then cry to the admins.

''You called for an admin when you were killed, which started this whole thing.''
I don't see how asking if what Zoey did had anything to do between me and the scientist, maybe if you'd pay more attention to the other appeal you'd know more and not talk out your ass.
Montyblancs
Byond Username: Montyblancs

Post by Montyblancs » #134247

sirnat wrote: ''You called for an admin when you were killed, which started this whole thing.''
I don't see how asking if what Zoey did had anything to do between me and the scientist, maybe if you'd pay more attention to the other appeal you'd know more and not talk out your ass.
You realize ahelping gets an admin to investigate the entire situation and get information from all involved, right? It's not an anonymous tip line where you just get to ask 'hey I just beat people up and deleted their work is this valid' and expect to walk away with nothing happening to you.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #134307

This ban is not going to be lifted right now and if you don't learn anything from it the next ban will be a permanent server ban.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"