Appeals which have been closed.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

[KorPhaeron] Assistant jobban Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #139577

Byond account and character name: Sirnat/ Nathan Ward
Banning admin: Kor
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Assistant jobban
Ban reason and length:You, or another user of this computer, (sirnat) is banned from playing Assistant. The ban reason is:
(MANUAL BAN) History of greytiding/killbaiting, travesty of an appeal in which you can't even pretend to be sorry. Appeal this once you've played some real jobs for a while.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):This ban was applied by korphaeron on 2015-11-11 00:24:55.
Your side of the story:It's been a month (one day off when i'm making this), I've taken a bit of a break for a while playing other games and have realized my mistakes and will no longer fuck around as assistant. I believe everyone enjoys having some fun as assistant, grey tiding, but I do agree I took it too far on most occasions.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I'd like to be unbanned from assistant now that I'm coming back to the game and took a really long break, and it would be nice to finally play as the job again. I believe I can be better than I was with how much I messed around and I won't do it as badly as I was, IE: Starting fights, breaking into places fnr, and so on and so forth I believe thats the worse of what I used to do.

After the ban, I began playing as virology and some other jobs, and I did sometimes play as the clown/mime sometimes but any time I got a actual job I did my duties, there were several moments where my diseases helped us win blob rounds, I even played as Sec for a little bit.

I hope that now that it's been a month, this ban can be lifted and I can be allowed to play a role and not be worried about having to fix things, research, heal people when I'm relaxing and not wanting to have too much expected/possibly get in trouble for not doing my job when I need a break.

So, with all of that said I hope there can be some sympathy for unbanning me.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Re: [KorPhaeron] Assistant jobban Sirnat

Post by rdght91 » #139600

I request that this player be on some kind of "banbaiting" probation. The starting shit, getting dunked and trying to get players who responded banned meme has been cycled like 4 times here and that just in the public forums.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #139836

Sure
rdght91 wrote:I request that this player be on some kind of "banbaiting" probation. The starting shit, getting dunked and trying to get players who responded banned meme has been cycled like 4 times here and that just in the public forums.
Applies though
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #139840

Alright sounds fair, for how long?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #141874

I dunno just dont ban bait anymore? Ask any admin to lift this if it isnt already lifted I forgot about this
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #141892

Alright sounds good.

I haven't been able to play atm BC my PC has been down but I should be on today to check.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #142365

Unbanned as requested. Resolving and such.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box