[Tsaricide] EddieFisher - Permban

Appeals which have been closed.
DyslexicGrampa
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

[Tsaricide] EddieFisher - Permban

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #152395

Post Content: My menu keeps glitching up but basically I was being an asshole to tsarcide over a sec ban that I did not believe was lawful and I was honestly being a passive aggressive prick over it.

Byond account and character name: EddieFisher and the character I believe was Saphira Bjartskular
Banning admin: Tsarcide

Ban type (What are you banned from?): I was perm'd for making a mountain out of a molehill essentially. I said things to tsarcide that I did not mean and ruined a players round because of it.

Ban reason and length: He quoted a quote which I can;t pull from the menu for some reason, my menu glitches out and gives me the 'Byond is having issues' screen.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Quite a while ago, I've forgotten

Your side of the story: So if I remember correctly I interrogated someone improperly, I got a ban from sec for it by tsarcide, and I took it out on him who honestly didn't deserve the hassle I was giving him. I was being a total prick for no reason it seems, I also killed the player who I previously interrogated as the ban from sec said I killed him, so I went to perma and killed him to make the ban "true" as I described it to tsarcide at the time.

Why you think you should be unbanned: So as of right now I am 3/4ths into my PTSD program, after the previous ban and talked to by my superiors (im active military) and talked to by family, its decided that my last deployment hit me pretty hard, and I have been taking out my random emotions on friends, family and you guys. I am sincerely sorry. You guys obviously hold all right to keep me banned if you wish, however I do miss this game greatly, its a little hole I've never been able to fill with any other game.

I miss the community, the game, majority of the admins tsarcide included and how chill you guys have been even to a normie fag like me. I would like to issue my apologies to Tsarcide, the player (if your still out there :) ) whos round I ruined, and to the staff for well.. me being an outright asshole. I wish to start fresh with all of you guys.

I'm sorry.

Hope to hear from you guys. -Edward
Last edited by DyslexicGrampa on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [Tsarcide(sp?)] EddieFisher - Permban

Post by Tsaricide » #152401

Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Beat a cuffed naked prisoner to death because he unbuckled himself a few times.

Saphira Bjartskular hisses, "(Im job banned for how I treated the engineer becaussse tsssar isss an autissstic faggot, im sssuiciding, take my ssshit)"

Permanently banned - Reply PM from-EddieFisher/(Saphira Bjartskular): My ban says I beat him to death sooo. if Im gonna get a job ban for a stupid fucking reason, might as well be true yes? Beat a prisoner to death a second time after he was job banned for doing it the first time as security officer
DyslexicGrampa

Re: [Tsarcide(sp?)] EddieFisher - Permban

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #152408

Tsaricide wrote:Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Beat a cuffed naked prisoner to death because he unbuckled himself a few times.

Saphira Bjartskular hisses, "(Im job banned for how I treated the engineer becaussse tsssar isss an autissstic faggot, im sssuiciding, take my ssshit)"

Permanently banned - Reply PM from-EddieFisher/(Saphira Bjartskular): My ban says I beat him to death sooo. if Im gonna get a job ban for a stupid fucking reason, might as well be true yes? Beat a prisoner to death a second time after he was job banned for doing it the first time as security officer
Thank you, I tried screening it but all I could get was the "looks like Byond ran into a problem"

Sorry for that. I also apologize for the misspelling of your name. ill fix it in an edit.
Tsaricide

Re: [Tsaricide] EddieFisher - Permban

Post by Tsaricide » #152439

I'm willing to unban you under the condition that you are on a one month probation and security job ban.
DyslexicGrampa

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #152444

I understand, how long will the security job ban be for? that one month?
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #152452

Yes
DyslexicGrampa

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #152457

Alright, I accept your terms and understand the conditions. Thank you for your kindness.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #152458

Okay ban lifted
DyslexicGrampa

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #152464

Thank you!