[Tsaricide] Sneak Rat - Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Sneak Rat

[Tsaricide] Sneak Rat - Permaban Appeal

Post by Sneak Rat » #152605

Sneak Rat - Forgot Name
Banning Admin: Tsaricide
Ban Type: Permabanned from bagil
Ban Reason and Length: 'Made a pai medibot with a plasma beaker and told him to inject people, killed at least two people and lied about it in pms saying he only killed the cmo.' Permaban
Time ban was placed: 2016-02-06 14:04:14
Your side of story: I was a roboticist that round and there were only a couple people on, maybe 14. Got a cool pAI and we were running around and doing stuff. I decided to make it a medibot. I give it a plasma beaker and set the injection level to 5, telling it to inject anyone that attacks me. We continue to run around and do whatever and then I go into tool storage and take a toolbelt off some braindead guy. He comes back and starts attacking me. I start running down, pulling the medibot which hadn't injected anyone yet and some other random assistant stun prods and cuffs me. I tell the medibot to inject him so it does and then it pulls me away from him. I go back to robotics after I am uncuffed and do robotics stuff until I need sulphuric acid. Luckily my medibot has medbay and chemistry access so I don't have a problem getting in but then the CMO is in chemistry. He knocks me down and then I get up and disarm him and hit him and then we get into a fight. Anyways, he gets cuffs on me and I tell the medibot to inject him. The CMO smashes the medibot and then I start calling for help over the comms. The CMO takes me into virology, all while I am asking for help and telling locations over comms. Two guys come in and take the CMO down but not before he injects a disease into me. We lock him in a locker and space him. This was when the admin messaged me asking why I told the medibot to inject 'that guy'. I obviously thought he was talking about the CMO and tell him that he attacked me. Then the admin says something like someone pushing you doesn't justify killing him. I tell him what happened and then he says he was talking about an assistant. Apparently the assistant that had stunned and cuffed me earlier had died from the 5 unit plasma injection. He then says that I lied about only killing the CMO. I try to explain to him that I didn't know that the assistant had died, which he really shouldn't have, but then I get banned.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I honestly did not mean for the assistant to die from a 5 unit plasma injection, it was only meant to slow them down from attacking or killing me by making them throw up. Furthermore, I didn't even know that he had died so I wasn't trying to lie to the admin.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [Tsaricide] Sneak Rat - Permaban Appeal

Post by Tsaricide » #153153

I've been meaning to respond here but I haven't had much time, I'll post the logs later but I'm pretty sure you told the medbot to just inject everyone with plasma when you made it.
Sneak Rat

Post by Sneak Rat » #153265

I can't recall exactly what we agreed on but I think it was to only inject shitters, as he put it, such as people who attack me and whatnot. Definitely wasn't everyone.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #153395

SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Want to be a poisonous medibot?
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Poisonous medibot
SAY: Vengeance/NekoDaKat : Oh fuck the hell YES!!
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : I have to give you poison
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : There you go
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Now inject people
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Inject people with the beaker I gave you
SAY: Vengeance/NekoDaKat : What's in it?
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Plasma
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Hey guy
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Want some medicine?
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Medibot give him some medicine

SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Hah
SAY: Phyllidia Clark/Sneak Rat : Hes dead

You killed the assistant and knew it, when I asked about the assistant you said:

ADMIN: PM: Sneak Rat/(Phyllidia Clark)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Uhm, I only told the medibot to inject the CMO

After I told you I knew you injected more people you confessed and said:

ADMIN: PM: Sneak Rat/(Phyllidia Clark)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I told him to inject 2 people
ADMIN: PM: Sneak Rat/(Phyllidia Clark)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): The CMO and some other assistant
ADMIN: PM: Sneak Rat/(Phyllidia Clark)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): Not the one that died

You knew he died and lied about it, you also gave a medbot plasma and told him to inject people. You later got the cmo lynched when you attacked him and he won the fight.
Sneak Rat

Post by Sneak Rat » #153928

First of all, those are some very partial logs. I would post the full logs for the areas you did, including time stamps, but either i'm not looking for them right or they are not there. Second, injecting someone with 5 units of plasma after they have attacked you and or cuffed (even though you couldn't if you were cuffed) is, correct me if i'm wrong, not illegal to my knowledge. As no one should be, unless they are security, attacking and cuffing you without malicious intent. Be it stealing your stuff, or injuring/killing you. In fact, that is a weak response to someone who has done that. It gives them at least 10 minutes to get medicine, if not more. Third, you keep insisting that I knew the assistant died, even though I did not. It seems like I did in the logs that you posted but if you could also post what you were messaging me, it would make more sense. I don't remember that well but you were being very confusing about whether or not you were talking about the CMO or an assistant that died. Because I didn't know that the assistant wasn't able to get a toxins kit within 10 minutes to heal himself, I thought the assistant that had been injected earlier, for attacking and cuffing me, was still alive and did not know what you were talking about. Lastly, as I said in the PMs, it seems like you really wanted me banned and you still do. Not sure the reason as I have never even seen you on before. If you could explain the reason I would like to know. That's all.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #154024

Ayyyyy so this is pretty funny actually, and shame on us for not actually looking into it.

Turns out your account is linked to one particularly persistent ban evader that keeps showing up. So i'm gonna go with no here.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #154231

I actually was the CMO during this incident.

This happened days ago so I faintly remember what happened, but I had a solid reason to detain said guy, as people were shouting over the radio that he was a traitor and had killed people. I did bring him to virology where 2 people who had just joined the station heard him screaming, rushed in, and all 3 injected me with many many viruses. They then hit me a couple of times and locked me in a locker. I ghosted at this point and don't know if my body had died or not.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #154770

Resolving due to "no"
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box