[not sure] Tonto - 3 year ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Tonto Tooktook
Byond Username: Booboobug

[not sure] Tonto - 3 year ban

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157209

Byond account and character name: I have a lot of accounts. I couldn't tell you which one I was banned on specifically. I CAN tell you some names. You got your booboobugs, your bibliodewanguses, your Step1buyaxestep2eatskittles666's etc. There were a lot, but I got a new laptop.

Banning admin: Well I was perma'd but then I talked to the server host and got it lifted. Everything was kosher but then one admin swooped in and added in a "rule 11" stating that I could never come back. It wasn't prompted, I tried to discuss it further in your IRC chat and was permad for discussing my ban in the ban discussion channel. For that I apologize.

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everrythang. Eeeeverythang? Eeeevvvveeeerrryyythaaaang....

Ban reason and length: Reason: Hi Tonto, Bye Tonto Length: Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Not sure

Your side of the story: Well it is quite the long story. We can go back as far as you guys want, but I'll save a wall of text. Moral of the story is your host lifted my ban and then I was permad again anyways because some admin whose name began with an S didn't like me. I talked to the host about it and he said that if it was up to him he would just lift my perma, but then his admins would mutiny, so he valued their presence more than mine. Fair enough.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been like 3 or 4 years since what happened. I wanna bridge the gap with yall, we were great friends, we could be again.

[center][spoiler]Let's make this server great again.[/spoiler][/center][/color]
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [not sure] Tonto - 3 year ban

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #157212

I would unban you myself but I feel like that would cause a massive shitstorm, 4 years is a log ass time, and I think it's more than enough for someone to change (although I have no idea what you did wrong)

So I'll wait until someone who was around for your time says something
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #157213

I think HG would have answers on this.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157214

Kor was, an0n3 was. Hornygranny was as well, but i am not so sure he will be happy to see me. He is a thorny and ornery guy. I would love to speak with some of my old buddies if you guys are here.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #157224

Yeah but therre wa a coup becayse no one liked him

tonto pls just give up and appreciate ss13 isnt in your approach anymore it makes your life better
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157225

Stickymayhem wrote:Yeah but therre wa a coup becayse no one liked him

tonto pls just give up and appreciate ss13 isnt in your approach anymore it makes your life better
I can't understand what you have written.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #157233

Tonto did nothing wrong
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157235

Kor wrote:Tonto did nothing wrong
Hey Kor how have you been dude?
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #157240

I was the AI in the round you got permabanned in, and I still think the issue was way overblown.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #157242

I'm fairly certain you are stickybanned and you've tried ban evading a number of times.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157244

Ikarrus wrote:I was the AI in the round you got permabanned in, and I still think the issue was way overblown.
Are you referring to the infamous stogie in the butt incident? Because it was entirely overblown. The cyborg was in fact molesting me and anyone who wants to debate that point with me, let's dance.

Need I say more?
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157246

palpatine213 wrote:I'm fairly certain you are stickybanned and you've tried ban evading a number of times.
I'm absolutely certain that you are wrong, charlie. I have never ban evaded. I do not know how to and furthermore, if I had been ban evading, why would I have ever made the effort of appealing a ban in the first place? ,
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157247

It seems I have doubleposted with the alligators. I'm not sure how to rectify this. I assure you my intention is not to spam these fine forums.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #157252

Tonto Tooktook wrote:
palpatine213 wrote:I'm fairly certain you are stickybanned and you've tried ban evading a number of times.
I'm absolutely certain that you are wrong, charlie. I have never ban evaded. I do not know how to and furthermore, if I had been ban evading, why would I have ever made the effort of appealing a ban in the first place? ,
Because you failed to ban evade? People have appealed when evasion stopped working for them.
Anyways, I don't have the stickyban panel up in front of me right now. I may be thinking of a similar but different account.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157257

palpatine213 wrote:
Tonto Tooktook wrote:
Because you failed to ban evade? People have appealed when evasion stopped working for them.
Anyways, I don't have the stickyban panel up in front of me right now. I may be thinking of a similar but different account.
Yes. You are completely wrong here. I have never ban evaded and I will not stand for this muckracking of my good name. To quote the late, great, Pat Benatar "hit me with your best shot... fire away." But make sure your aim is true or I will answer back with thunderous cacophony. I like to live by the motto "if you ain't gonna show, don't even blow". I have zero tolerance for people who are all blow and no show.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157259

To anyone who may be confused about the past events being discussed here:

https://www.theforgottenzone.com/hosted ... =4&t=13069
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #157260

unban this man
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #157262

>asimov borg starts beating him to death
>tonto ahelps "borg molesting me"
>permabanned for "lying about rape"

Free him.

Also I am doing well how about you?
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157263

Kor wrote:>asimov borg starts beating him to death
>tonto ahelps "borg molesting me"
>permabanned for "lying about rape"

Free him.

Also I am doing well how about you?
I am great, a lot of the same and a lot of the new. You know how it goes. I have been thinking a lot about death and come to an uneasy agreement with it.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157264

Super Aggro Crag wrote:unban this man
Hi crag I hope all has been well, ya fuckin kook.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #157266

Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157267

I sure didn't, that was real fucked up what they did to me!
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #157268

It isn't exactly a three year ban if you were banned in 2014. A ban that should not have existed because some bug or evasion happened. You've been shitting up the forums for as long as I remember, you barely even take any appeals seriously, and I'm fairly certain you were on the old forum blacklist
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157269

NikNakFlak wrote:It isn't exactly a three year ban if you were banned in 2014. A ban that should not have existed because some bug or evasion happened. You've been shitting up the forums for as long as I remember, you barely even take any appeals seriously, and I'm fairly certain you were on the old forum blacklist
It is though, because it was predicated on a ban from 2012 and the fact that I am in fact myself. Regardless, that ban was almost two years old and it is for cutting up some wires in maint. What is the policy on appealing these sorts of things? Needs to be at least 720 days?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #157314

He managed to piss off the power players in the previous administration, HG will probably still lock and close this thread.

But honestly give him enough rope to hang himself again.

Also tonto you need to get off the heroin man.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #157315

Tonto, you say you never ban evaded, perhaps you never successfully did it on the servers. But I recall you frequently ban evading on the previous forums, and spamming it to hell and back.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157321

oranges wrote:He managed to piss off the power players in the previous administration, HG will probably still lock and close this thread.

But honestly give him enough rope to hang himself again.

Also tonto you need to get off the heroin man.
Thanks for the endorsements. Happy holidays.

firecage wrote:Tonto, you say you never ban evaded, perhaps you never successfully did it on the servers. But I recall you frequently ban evading on the previous forums, and spamming it to hell and back.
Two entirely different beasts. I used like proxy.com to post on the forums, yes. The sum of my efforts are still publically viewable on the old forums. Here's an example.
https://www.theforgottenzone.com/hosted ... ilit=tonto
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #157345

Free Tonto
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157350

Tsaricide wrote:Free Tonto
Thanks buddy. How's the wife and kids?
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #157352

I don't know you and you don't know me

Free tonto and I'll readd the recipe for a single star trek chem.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157353

iamgoofball wrote:I don't know you and you don't know me

Oh I know you very, very well muchacho.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #157358

iamgoofball wrote:I don't know you and you don't know me

make it three and you got a deal
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #157363

That bad he is? You can always put him in super probation, make him use a different account, and the first thing he does, he's out
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #157365

If we unban him he'll stop goodposting
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #157384

At this point I don't think Tonto is one person, probably a bunch of people who wish to troll and don't want to be incriminated. If everything we attribute to "Tonto" was actually done by one person, then that is the most disturbed person around. I mean people do get enjoyment from this sort of stuff, but doing it for nearly 6 years without moving on to something else just makes the person disturbed, in my opinion.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #157385

LiamLime wrote:At this point I don't think Tonto is one person, probably a bunch of people who wish to troll and don't want to be incriminated. If everything we attribute to "Tonto" was actually done by one person, then that is the most disturbed person around. I mean people do get enjoyment from this sort of stuff, but doing it for nearly 6 years without moving on to something else just makes the person disturbed, in my opinion.
That sounds like beardbeard except in funny and forgivable.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #157386

I've seen the posters hanging around. Not many get their own posters. We are part of an elite club pal.
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #157449

DemonFiren wrote: That sounds like beardbeard except in funny and forgivable.
It does, but beardbeard plays the game on alternate accounts. About 2.5 years ago I looked into beardbeard's activities on the server. He was unbanned a few times on his main account, giving a pretty good starting point to match other accounts to. Found several inactive accounts and an active one. Technically I could have banned that account, since he was ban evading, but who cares - he was following server rules on that account so it didn't hurt anyone to keep him playing. Not to mention that I had 2beard on Steam and Skype so it likely wouldn't have been hard to actually find his real identity if he decided to actually do something damaging.

To my knowledge, "Tonto" does not play on any alt account, "he" just posts here every so often. Sure, he might log in on alt accounts to troll for a bit and then laugh off the ban, but I don't think he plays regularly. Unbanning him for a week might be useful in identifying his activity, much like it was potentially useful with 2beard. But eh. The way I dealt with both Tonto and 2beard's threads was to just delete them with no mention whatsoever. He actually tried to out-spam me once, posting lots of threads all over the place with numerous accounts. I just pressed a button and it all went away. :D
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157457

Hi Errorage, hope all has been well, mothasucka.

For the record no I never ban evaded. The only times I ever played on the server were when I tried to log on and it allowed me for whatever reason. I guess people would lift my bans or the list reset or something. Either way they ended quickly because as soon as I ahelped "Hi it's me Tonto" I'd get banned.
Tonto Tooktook

Post by Tonto Tooktook » #157458

DemonFiren wrote:
LiamLime wrote:At this point I don't think Tonto is one person, probably a bunch of people who wish to troll and don't want to be incriminated. If everything we attribute to "Tonto" was actually done by one person, then that is the most disturbed person around. I mean people do get enjoyment from this sort of stuff, but doing it for nearly 6 years without moving on to something else just makes the person disturbed, in my opinion.
That sounds like beardbeard except in funny and forgivable.
Step back and think about what you are saying. Even I am capable of seeing that my actions are unforgivable. Can anyone name a crime worst than mine? I think not! Check mate, charlie.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #160240

HG has officially said No.
<hg|work> tonto would grief in game too
<hg|work> and spam ooc
<hg|work> it's a no for me
Resolving in 24 hours.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #196104

The new headmin triumvirate has voted to unban Tonto, if anyone is able to contact him please let me/him know and I'll try to figure out which of the 70 bans he has that are still applicable.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196109

OFFICIALLY HABBENING FOLKS

what will become of the in game free Tonto posters? And will Terbs be next?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #196112

he's free
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #196114

free deathhoof
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #196115

let's not go too fast now
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #196117

If Terbs is alive/willing to appeal I would be in favour of unbanning him as well.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #196119

Terbs doesn't really sound like he's in a good place right now. I feel like unbanning him would hurt him more than it would help him
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #196185

what about twobeard
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #196187

Bawhoppennn wrote:what about twobeard
Literally on the blacklist, no headmin vote can save him.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.