[TheBibleMelts] BulletSponge478 - Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
BulletSponge478

[TheBibleMelts] BulletSponge478 - Permaban Appeal

Post by BulletSponge478 » #13277

Byond account and character name: BulletSponge478. Not sure what my character name was at the time, been a long time since then.
Banning admin: TheBibleMelts.
Ban reason and length: Released plasma in science and logged out. Permanent Ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-1-20 20:32:47 CST.
Your side of the story: So at the time of me playing Space Station 13, I was very new to the game, I had only started playing recently. When I got onto the server I thought that being a scientist would be very cool. Not knowing what I was doing, I just walked around science trying to see what I can do. I come into toxins and see all of these canisters that I can open. So, me being new at the time, I opened all of them and it released into science. Afterwards I had ended up dying from it and because I had seen no end in sight in the game, I got bored and left the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Since being banned from tg station, I have played on several other SS13 servers on BYOND, I don't know the names of them since I went on different ones a lot, learning how to actually play the game and roleplay while doing so. I figure since maturing and learning the ways of SS13, and that I has been a while since I've been banned, that I should be unbanned.
Thanks y'all and have a nice day!
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [TheBibleMelts] BulletSponge478 - Permaban Appeal

Post by Hibbles » #14027

Seems reasonable, and Pickles isn't around lately, so I'm happy to remove this. Seemed more like an 'explain yourself' ban than anything, since typically a ban so severe is reserved for worse things, so hey.
RIP
BulletSponge478

Re: [TheBibleMelts] BulletSponge478 - Permaban Appeal

Post by BulletSponge478 » #14047

Thank you very much! You will not be let down!