[hotelbravolima] Kicknutsbutt - permabanned

Appeals which have been closed.
kicknutsbutt

[hotelbravolima] Kicknutsbutt - permabanned

Post by kicknutsbutt » #187175

Byond account and character name: Kicknutsbutt / AmigaOS (AI)
Banning admin: hotelbravolima
Ban type (What are you banned from?): everything, ban was permanent
Ban reason and length: Lied to admins about the doors being shocked; Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 05-19-16, 03:30:34, EST
Your side of the story: I was trying to make sure no shitters would get into my chambers and put a proxy welderbomb in my chamber without me noticing.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for what I did, I acted irrational, and I will make sure I won't do that shit again. It's been a whole month since I was unbanned, if you don't think I should be unbanned, that's fine.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [hotelbravolima] Kicknutsbutt - permabanned

Post by Hibbles » #187679

Permanently banned - Non-antag Asimov AI, shocked a lot of doors and set turrets to lethal. When directly asked, "Admin PM to-Kicknutsbutt/(AmigaOS): You're sure nothing has been shocked this round like doors?" The reply was "Reply PM from-Kicknutsbutt/(AmigaOS): nothing". There's no other way to interpret this, given the attack logs are absolutely full of shocking. "[03:08:56] Has electrified Engine Room (160,146,1) = null", "[03:02:40] Has electrified MiniSat Space Access Airlock (200,140,1) = null", and many more. Don't lie to admins when they ask you point-blank or they have no choice.
I'll see what the others think about this.
RIP
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [hotelbravolima] Kicknutsbutt - permabanned

Post by Hibbles » #187979

Protip for next time: Lying is many admins' berserk button that snaps us out of our 'well let's warn him 45' times and into 'thew it on the ground' mode. I am also like this myself.

The general feeling seems to be 'why not let's give him another chance, if he messes up again we can always ban again', and I agree.

Ban lifted, welcome back.
RIP