Legoscape - Things a year ago matter now?

Appeals which have been closed.
legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Legoscape - Things a year ago matter now?

Post by legoscape » #188448

Byond account and character name: Legoscape

Banning admin: HornyGranny

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server

Ban reason and length: Perm-ban, Rule 0, consistently bad player and detriment to the server.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-06-20 18:00:27

Your side of the story: I was playing on the server when hornygranny showed me a picture that i messaged to a player a year ago (Like it still matters) and banned me. Also when i was banned i was a plantpod growing some plants when Horneygranny tried to mask their name under annon and sent me a png file showing a thing i beyond pmed a guy a year ago.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have been playing TG station for several months now and at most have caused some headache when i was a silicon, That's the worst i've done. All the shit i've done on yogstation A YEAR AGO Is behind me and Xantam now. A lot the shit I've done on yogstation was because of Xantam's constant harassment of me on other servers when i tried to leave the yogstation community entirely and it seems to always get back at me. The amount of shit i've done on yogstation compared to the shit i've done here even shows things have changed except me understand some of the laws for silicons.

Also how can i be a detriment to the server? Am i going to crash it? hack it? No not at all. I'm just another player who has a bad history. I do want to get past that stuff I've done, But people don't read the time dates of when this shit happened. No one asks me why i did it or when did it, And it leads to people assuming i recently did a lot of shit. I'm trying to get away form this shit but it's really annoying when everyone consistently stays the same. Here are some things i've done on yogstation if you are interested. BE IN MIND THIS SHIT HAPPENED ALMOST A YEAR AGO! Also my name was posted sevral times in the general hosts IRC chat. Why is this shit occurring now? After months of me playing and not getting permaed for it?

https://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do ... =Legoscape
Last edited by legoscape on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
legoscape

Re: Legoscape - Things a year ago matter now?

Post by legoscape » #188456

I'd like this appeal to be taken seriously unlike my complaint was.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188467

Find another server.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188468

That's a nice thing to say. I feel the memes flowing from this server. Why can't i stay? Is it because you guys get butthurt because i murderbone ya'll? :P

PS. If this appeal is declined i will keep coming back untill my unban is given to me because i have done nothing wrong that doesn't deal with the silicon issue
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188474

I feel like there is something more wrong with the power hungry admins than the players who are unjustly banned.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188475

Is that you threatening to ban evade or just spam the forums?

Because that right there is just giving us a reason to never unban you in the future.
Instead you should calm yourself and go find another server, get a good word from an admin and actually have a chance at coming back instead of throwing an autistic fit.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188476

Saegrimr wrote:Is that you threatening to ban evade or just spam the forums?

Because that right there is just giving us a reason to never unban you in the future.
Instead you should calm yourself and go find another server, get a good word from an admin and actually have a chance at coming back instead of throwing an autistic fit.

Nope i'm just going to keep coming back for appeals. I am patient. I'll follow the forums rules.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188477

legoscape wrote:I am patient.
Clearly not.