[hotelbravolima] Dr_wondertainment

Post by redfearnmatt » #188897

Byond account and character name: Dr_Wondertainment / Bill Peterson
Banning admin: hotelbravolima
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma
Ban reason and length: Permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-05-30
Your side of the story: I dont remember doing this
Why you think you should be unbanned: i have griefed and been banned in the past. i am not going to deny this. However, this time, i have no recollection of doing this. from what i remember of the round in question, i logged on, and then logged off after seeing the state the station was currently in. I dont know if someone hacked onto my account or if they just used my ID card or somerthing, but i did not do this.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Re: [hotelbravolima] Dr_wondertainment

Post by lollerderby » #188930

This looks more like an "explain on forums" permaban than anything else, but we would honestly lose nothing of value if it wasn't.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Isratosh
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Isratosh

Post by Isratosh » #188961

For reference, the ban reason is: "Please explain why, as non-antag HoP, you dragged Gymza Jones into a raging plasma fire and logged out before you could be questioned in-round. Go to our forums to explain the situation."

This ban was placed on the 30th of May, 3 days after a week ban expired for "Flooding BZ for no reason."
Feedback
Bartholomew Martins
Spoiler:
conrad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 pm Image
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #189085

Thank you, Isra.

So, do you remember what happened?
RIP
redfearnmatt
Byond Username: Dr_Wondertainment

Post by redfearnmatt » #189087

Well i hop, and I joined the station late into the round. When I saw the state the station was in, I decided that it was pointless to play, so I logged off. Later, I tried to log on, but I was banned. That is all that I remember
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #189162

Alright. As explained, this was just to get you to come and account for yourself; try to be more careful and don't drag people into fire(!) when you're in the mood to log off. Ban lifted.
RIP
redfearnmatt
Byond Username: Dr_Wondertainment

Post by redfearnmatt » #189163

Thank you
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #189216

Its worth noting that it helps a great deal if you ahelp that you are logging off when you are in a head role.

This is because head roles often help rounds to progress (or end a little quicker, should things be shitty)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box