[Ausops] - Need more information V2

Appeals which have been closed.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

[Ausops] - Need more information V2

Post by Tornadium » #197333

Since Ausops has gone full on grudge mode I figure I'll try to contact MSO to get him to cut this shit out.

I would like to again request the reasoning given for the headmins decision, that is not an unreasonable request I feel as their reasons are I'm sure perfectly reasonable and correct. I would simply like to know the reasons behind the headmins decision so that I may be aware of it when I appeal come the next headmin term.

Unless you're going down the route of just tossing out bans without providing any information in which case there is nothing I can do. I was also informed the headmin vote was 2-1, not sure why you would lie about that Ausops but meh.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Ausops] - Need more information V2

Post by Saegrimr » #197334

Remember how the last time you did this just made it so nobody ever wanted to deal with your shit again? Good times.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #197336

I have access to the headmin irc channel and you do not.

You are an unreliable source of information and lying about headmin decisions in an off-topic thread that you spam in the appeals subforum means you have no place here.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #197947

Putting this here for the ages, hopefully whoever is headmin in a year finds this and denies the appeal