[Izimann] Megan Hatler

Appeals which have been closed.
Sceptiles
Byond Username: Sceptiles

[Izimann] Megan Hatler

Post by Sceptiles » #200980

Byond account and character name: Sceptiles (Megan Hatler)
Banning admin: Izimann
Ban type (What are you banned from?): /tg/ Sybil & Bagil
Ban reason and length: "Metacomms with Krugenheimer, wordless follow and being annoying with hulk and tk" - Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-07-20 17:49:41
Your side of the story: Yes, we metacommed for a bit and sat in a maintenance tunnel below robotics. We used TK and the power to see through walls to mess around with tools making a surgery hard for robotics by making the tools fly about the room so they couldn't use them. Utterly stupid, we got bored and should've logged off instead of messing with the powers.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've learned from my mistake and will take appropriate measures to make sure it doesn't happen again. I understand how serious my rulebreaks are and just want to play normally and enjoy this great server and what it has to offer, the community is great and I always had fun interacting with people on sybil. I should've logged off when I was bored and not messed with powers and I am truely sorry for my actions as I would not have liked if someone did that to me when I am playing robotics, the admin was 100% right in banning my ass. I will never metacomm again, usually I am playing by myself 90% of the time and even when I do play with someone else its krugenheimer on skype we usually play different jobs and stay away from eachother to prevent metacomm, we just got bored because of lowpop and did the WRONG thing. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [Izimann] Megan Hatler

Post by lzimann » #200985

Ban lifted. Your friend will stay banned though.