[lollerderby] IvanIssaccs - Security Jobbans.

Appeals which have been closed.
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

[lollerderby] IvanIssaccs - Security Jobbans.

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #201883

Byond account and character name: IvanIssaccs - Trevor Donklestoop at that time I imagine.
Banning admin: Lollerderby
You, or another user of this computer, (ivanissaccs) is banned from playing Head of Security. The ban reason is:
(MANUAL BAN) "As a non-antagonist Head of Security, killed the acting captain for entering the armory and hid the body until instructed otherwise." - Requested this ban be made permanent to force an appeal.
This ban was applied by lollerderby on 2015-08-26 00:32:23.
Your side of the story: Exactly what it says on the tin. To expand further, I seem to recall we had a spate of early morning low pop rounds where this one geezer would roll for antag HOP and immediately run up and empty every stun capable weapon out of the armory. He does just that and I kill him and leave the corpse up in the re-education chamber until Loller yells at me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a year ago, was intially meant to be a week but I though fuck it and asked him to up it to perma, I'll be less trigger happy next time someone clears out the entire armory at round start XoX
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [lollerderby] IvanIssaccs - Security Jobbans.

Post by onleavedontatme » #201888

Lifted
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Re: [lollerderby] IvanIssaccs - Security Jobbans.

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #201889

Cheers beautiful