Appeals which have been closed.
GradusNL
Byond Username: GradusNL

[Tsaricide] GradusNL - 7+ months old ban

Post by GradusNL » #204067

Byond account and character name: GradusNL - /
Banning admin: Tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Permanent - Attacked his master and killed fellow constructs because he couldn't do the away mission, large amount of notes and bans in a short time of playing here and has clearly not learned to follow the rules. Appeal on the forums if you think you can change.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-01-24
Your side of the story: I did something and got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I got banned a long time ago.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [Tsaricide] GradusNL - 7+ months old ban

Post by Shaps-cloud » #204069

Why you think you should be unbanned: I got banned a long time ago.
You're doing a fantastic job at convincing us you didn't learn anything and should stay banned
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
GradusNL

Post by GradusNL » #204072

Fine, here we go then.
I should be unbanned because I realise that doing rulebreaking shit is bad and ruins the experience for others, I had enough time to think about my actions.

Honestly, there isn't much you can say in a ban appeal apart from "IM SAWWY PLS UNBAN ME, WONT DO IT AGAIN MISTER"
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #204075

Given your incredibly fast accumulation of bad notes escalating to a permaban within one month of playing and your attitude here, I'm denying this and telling you to get a reference from another server that says you're redeemable.
GradusNL

Post by GradusNL » #204076

Seriously? Its been 7 months, I have been permabanned once and you won't unban me? What am I supposed to say that will make you unban me?
What kind of attitude should I have? I am just being realistic, there is nothing you can say in a ban appeal from "I have changed, I have been banned because my shitty actions, please unban me."
Sure, there are variations in words, but that is about it.

So, I have to go play on another server to get an unban here? What kind of bullshit is that?
Alot can change in 7 months.
Your main argument in not unbanning me is that I was shit 7 months ago. You won't even think about giving me a chance to proof myself.
Why do you even have a ban appeal section?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #204077

A lot can change in 7 months, yet after several years we still have the same people trying to come back to shit up the place.

If this was just about doing time then coming back, it would have been a timed ban.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
GradusNL

Post by GradusNL » #204079

And why do you assume that I am one of those people that trying to shit up the place?
I am not, I fucked up on decent amount of servers, but I did learn from my shittery.

Most of the shit I did was in order to preserve my own fun in the game, keep being capable of doing what I want to do.
I realized that doing what you want is not something that always happens and that there is always another round to play and try it again.
But I just get shit on by your headmin, nice. Constructive criticism? The fuck is that? Being helpful? Fuckoff.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #204080

All you have to do is play video games somewhere else for a bit, have a good time there and make some friends, and then you can play video games here again. We're giving you a chance to prove that you're good now, it's just that we're outsourcing it to another community

In light of the above post you made while I was replying, this deal has been rescinded and you will not be given another chance. Good day.
GradusNL

Post by GradusNL » #204083

Shaps wrote:All you have to do is play video games somewhere else for a bit, have a good time there and make some friends, and then you can play video games here again. We're giving you a chance to prove that you're good now, it's just that we're outsourcing it to another community

In light of the above post you made while I was replying, this deal has been rescinded and you will not be given another chance. Good day.
Seems I hit a spot.
The sad thing is that just when you were about to prove me wrong you just did it again.
"Well, let's explain it to hi... Wait... He said something nasty about me! I am going to act like a twelve-year old who cannot take criticism!
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #204086

:3c