[Elysia] BlackHeartKabal17 - Sec Ban + Probation

Appeals which have been closed.
BlackHeartKabal

[Elysia] BlackHeartKabal17 - Sec Ban + Probation

Post by BlackHeartKabal » #17319

Byond account and character name: BlackHeartKabal17, Doran Farrier
Banning admin: Elysia
Ban reason and length: Random arresting QM and attempting to gulag, on probation, no appeal permaban if ban over an hour is applied.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): IDK
Your side of the story: I decided it would be funny to trick some poor sap into thinking he was being arrested, so I arrested him, shaved him, and drove him to the gulag. I planned to give him a pick, wait for him to gear up, and stop him and send him back to station.
NOPE ELYSIA STOPS ME AT THE DOOR AND BANS ME BEFORE I CAN EXPLAIN
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didnt plan to actually arrest the guy and I never got a chance to actually explain myself. Elysia decides to be a fucking JACKASS and just ban me. The probation and secban is undeserved.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [Elysia] BlackHeartKabal17 - Sec Ban + Probation

Post by Ikarrus » #17351

Banning admin here.

Appeal denied.

You still don't get it and think that's acceptable behavior for security. Try again next time.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
BlackHeartKabal

Post by BlackHeartKabal » #17353

No, not how it fucking works Elysia the second, maybe if you actually did your fucking job and tell me what I did wrong instead of making a fucking 20 questions out of it, I could improve
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #17355

As a dedicated Security player, here is what you did wrong.

You arrested a random player, the Quarter Master, who was minding his own business and enjoying the round. Without charge you barge in, arrest him, and haul him to the brig. You then strip him of all his items, shove him in Prisoners clothing and tell him your throwing him into the Gulag, effectively a permanent sentance, for absolutely no reason.

Even if the end result was a joke, it was a bad one since you effectively removed someone from the round for a long period of time and all your doing is make people hate Security even more, as well as giving people a good reason to hate Security in the first place. Not only that but your time could be better spent actually doing your job instead of arresting people for no reason and prema brigging them.

If you want to pull "that" kind of joke, do it on someone that actually warrants a perma sentance, instead of arresting some poor sap.
BlackHeartKabal

Post by BlackHeartKabal » #17357

Yeah, thanks for doing the admins job.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #17363

the real mystery here, is who the hell is elysia