Post by asassin1901 » #230492

Byond account: asassin1901
character name: Elijah Bekhejmer
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type: Perm Ban
Ban reason: Killing Clown for no reason
Lenght: well forever
Time ban was placed: 27.11.2016 somewhere about 18:08 UTC+01:00
Mine side of storry: Well i killed clown with a lot of minor reasons but still without good reason
Why do i think i should be unbanned: well quoting the rulles
Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.
i don't think killing one person even without good reason is good or anything but punishment isn't equal to crime if i would murder whole med stuff at least half of any kind of Staff that does something i would be ok with that but rule
Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.
was build to that kind of sittuation and when angry mob don't killed me well game should go on (with eventualy clonning a clown because his body wasn't destroyed or hidden [well it was kind of hidden but four persons knew where it was so...])
P.S. and for saegrimr that told me
Don't bother appealing until you can quote me at least 2 lines on the rules page for why this is not allowed
well:
1st
Don't be a dick. We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules. Legitimate conflicts where people get upset do happen however, these conflicts should escalate properly and retribution must be proportionate."

2nd
Random murders are not acceptable nor is the killing of other players for poor or little reasoning such as ‘My character is insane’. Each unjustified kill is normally met with one 24 ban.
Oh just realized that not only i broke some rules (i killed clown quick and with every moral rule [well it's still killing but whatever] that can be applied i gave him Chance to say last word to [a lot of players that i know closer than saying "hi" won't even give clown that])
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] Elijah Bekhejmer - kind of bull shit perm ban

Post by Saegrimr » #230495

You killed the clown, and when asked you just said "He was dead when I found him" then stuffed him in a random coffin in the chapel.

When I asked you why you did this, I get this.
Spoiler:
[17:58:10]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): Can I ask why you killed the clown?
[17:58:25]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): can i ask why i shouldn't do this
[17:58:31]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): Are you serious?
[17:58:42]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): yes i'm
[17:59:40]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): Sorry i'm at a loss for words right now, just to make sure I read correctly.. You do not see anything wrong with killing another player for no reason?
[18:00:57]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): not exactly with no reason but i don't have time right now for writing
[18:01:10]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): You've got plenty of time, so what was the reason then?
[18:01:14]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) has sent Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer) to Prison!
[18:01:30]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): oh ok i steel need to heal myself so give me sec
[18:01:30]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson) healed / Revived Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer).
[18:01:58]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): You have plenty of time.
[18:02:53]SAY: Elijah Berkheimer/Asassin1901 : Oh ok never mind. Him beeing a clown isn't bad reason and still when did anyone even care when another player dies with his body not destroyed
[18:05:21]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): You're going to stay face down in the cell until I get my answer.
[18:06:52]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): i didn't like some of collors he collored floor with good enough answer for you (and one of many i can use)
[18:07:02]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson)->Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer): Great.
[18:07:48]ADMIN: PM: Asassin1901/(Elijah Berkheimer)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): or i didn't like when people draw weird runes without clear meaning
I don't know what kind of game you thought this was, but you don't get to just kill anybody you feel like.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230499

well still
Random murders are not acceptable nor is the killing of other players for poor or little reasoning such as ‘My character is insane’. Each unjustified kill is normally met with one 24 ban.
and i did what you wanted. And with quick test i can show you that he was mostly hidden when i found him dead
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230504

I know where you hid him, don't worry. This ban will remain until tomorrow though.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230505

P.S. Where do you think i should put him he was dead. And i told
well it was kind of hidden but four persons knew where it was so...
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230506

You shouldn't have killed him in the first place.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #230507

Was it a clock cult round where you were HoS perchance?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230508

Wasn't clock cult, just regular.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230511

Well that's a good point
You shouldn't have killed him in the first place.
but what is done can't be undone so still where i could put him? leave him on the ground in maintenace or something that would be just bad in my opinion it's better to lay in comfy coffin than just on ground
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230512

How about the place where you can clone him, you know, medbay? I still don't think you quite understand what the real issue is here.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230518

well if i would put him there probably he would wan't revenge and i wanted to do at least 2 more things before beeing dead or unconcious
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230520

I'm really starting to think I shouldn't lift this tomorrow.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230522

but i never said i wouldn't get him out of there and get him into genecist (be serious now his body was safer there than on the ground) i said i wanted to do 2 more things before beeing killed and/or knocked out in the middle of nowhere
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #230526

Just chiming in to say that I recently weekbanned this guy from virologist for spreading a deadly disease around via bleeding monkey.
He suggested that trying to burn the monkey in the morgue was sufficient reason to spread his disease across half the station.
After the ban was placed, he spent the rest of the round angrily PMing me that he wouldn't have had to spread his disease if I gave virology an incinerator.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230530

angrily? i don't remember them beeing offensive or something like that
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230533

Yeah I saw the virologist note.

The point here is you do things that are pretty stupid, but don't quite understand what is wrong or even why and I don't even know how to begin explaining it to you since you don't seem like you have a good grasp of english.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230535

well let's end everything with quote
no one is perfect me neighter
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230859

ok 18:08 in my time zone was 2 hours and 20 min. ago and still waiting for unban (or someone writing that i would never get one) and for every one that don't catch why i'm writing this message
This ban will remain until tomorrow though.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230889

well it's now 3 hours and 40 minutes and i'm still baned and no one want's to do one of two possible things 1st is JUST UNBAN ME it's not so hard 2nd is JUST WRITE THAT I WOULD NEVER GET UNBAN AND WHY. It's not so hard damnit.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230890

i bealieve in you admin that reads this comments you can unbann me untill next week i realy bealieve that i can get mine 24h ban taken before next week. don't let me stop bealieving in administration of this server and forum
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230901

WOW 4 hours and 20 min. that one unban takes a while...
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #230902

He said "until tomorrow"

He didn't say when tomorrow, and if I were in in his shoes that series of posts would tempt me to make it come off at 23:59.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230909

Screemonster wrote:He said "until tomorrow"

He didn't say when tomorrow, and if I were in in his shoes that series of posts would tempt me to make it come off at 23:59.
Jesus christ I should have done this now that I came back and checked thread.

Whatever, don't make me regret it.
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230910

well that's a good point but still i would wanted to play before next tommorrow and him being lazy and not setting time limmited ban yesterday doesn't excuses him so it's mostly his fault that i'm iritated and i'm vriting coments like
asassin1901 wrote:WOW 4 hours and 20 min. that one unban takes a while...
the second most guilty person is myself for getting ban but still being admin doesn't limits only with prizes there must be some work and effort puted into it (well he baned me for killing a clown so still he is puting a lot more effort than some admins that just ignores that kind of events but work isn't limited only on baning players).
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #230918

Just killing someone for being a clown is not an event, holy shit why do you not understand this is not allowed?
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #230922

i undarstand it's not allowed and beeing hited by a car is event to word "event" isn't limited only to things such as meteor storm (in my opinion to describe event is just: something happens)
P.S. just realized that i forgot to say: Me killing a clown WAS an event so yeah
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #230978

asassin1901 wrote: P.S. just realized that i forgot to say: Me killing a clown WAS an event so yeah
Killing a clown is NOT event. Dude.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
asassin1901

Post by asassin1901 » #231111

another one that don't get it eh..... when i was killing a clown i was doing something. To clown dying was an event for me killing a clown was an event so yeah it was an eventd
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #231113

I think maybe he means event in the technical definition of the word as opposed to the SS13 meaning
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #231120

Assuming he's not playing semantics...

"Captain Event" in terms of the game [and rules] is an """organized""" event [usually a game] that the captain manages. I've seen arenas, nuke ops "drills", hide and seek with the spare ID, etc. Typically, "Captain Events" where people are killed without any consent or reasoning is not encouraged and can even net you a captain ban depending on the offense.

"Event" in the way your using it in this thread is anything that happens, from talking to someone to killing someone for little/no reason.

As long as you understand the difference, you'll be ok from here on out.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #231134

I have a sneaking suspicion english may not be his first language which might be adding to the confusion when you consider our niche usage of the word "event"
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #231163

jesus christ i saw the "i didnt like some of the collors" one in the MOTD then i come here and get slapped in the face by absolute comedy gold

also he means event as in the literal definition not meteor storm or carp or something im sure
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #231426

Since he's unbanned I'm going to consider this resolved.

Hopefully we cleared that up for you asassin1901. If not, you can always hop on [url=irc://irc.rizon.net/supportbus]supportbus[/url] if you have any questions :)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current