[saegrimr] Utmanarn - Metacommunicating

Appeals which have been closed.
Utmanarn

[saegrimr] Utmanarn - Metacommunicating

Post by Utmanarn » #240024

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Utmanarn (James Drew)
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban
Ban reason and length: Permanent Metacomms between Boltis22 and Utmanarn
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017 01-01 13:52:13
Your side of the story: I have no Idea what got him to think I matacommunicating with Boltis22
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did nothing wrong and I have no Idea why I was bande for metacommunicating the admin said nothing just baned me
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] Utmanarn - Metacommunicating

Post by Saegrimr » #240032

Rescuing your monkeyed brother from perma that the captain threw in there without a word said between the two of you is pretty blatant.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Utmanarn

Post by Utmanarn » #240044

Eh the thing is Zoey whatever the last name was told me to borg the monkey (Have you eaven checked logs?)
Utmanarn

Post by Utmanarn » #240045

And I was not the one rescuing the monkey it was Zoey
Utmanarn

Post by Utmanarn » #240185

Are you going to give me a response?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #240188

Sorry, I don't know what you want me to say other than what I already said. I watched you pull the monkey out of perma and drag it to genetics.

Maybe a headmin will want to change this but I wont.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #240227

Eh the thing is Zoey whatever the last name was told me to borg the monkey (Have you eaven checked logs?)
Yes, we checked the logs. It's inconclusive who Zoey was talking about and we're led to believe she was in robotics. Dragging someone from perma to genetics based off what she said is a huge leap of faith.

Being honest with us is the only way we can reach a compromise. I have no intention on lifting this ban in its current state of affairs, but if you tell us what really happened then maybe we can discuss your options for a future appeal.

Denied.
Utmanarn

Post by Utmanarn » #240233

Not my fault you can't see the truth. I was in perma with Zoey she said Borg the monkey so I draged monkey to genetics to clone but then I realised I don't need to clone to borg so I draged monkey to Robotics to be borged. And Zoey was in perma NOT in Robotics and it was ME she talked to and ABAOUT THE MONKEY! And she was the one giving me the monkey. No one ells was araound when she talked abaout the monkey so she CAN'T have been talking abaout borging somone ells.
Utmanarn

Post by Utmanarn » #240235

If you soooo want to ask Zoey who she talked to.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #240243

Well, I am Zoey. I do have a bad memory as you guys know, but anyway. A monkey(who was a human prisoner originally) was dying in perma due to being nearly sucked out to space. So I grabbed them, and pulled them out of perma. There was one other guy in the perma lobby with me(can't recall what their name was), and I told him to go borg the monkey(I think? Might have been clone, or borg. Or maybe the monkey was still in crit and could be healed?). As I said, bad memory. But I did drag the monkey out of perma as he was dying, and tell something to the only other person in perma lobby.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #240248

Well then, I was wrong. Thank you for explaining the situation to us Firecage, and sorry for the inconvenience Utmanarn.

I'll lift the ban now.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #240376

As it looks like this is all resolved, I'll go ahead and lock this! Have fun and remember to follow the rules! : )
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?