Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

[Gadd?] Beating people FNR as Chaplain

Post by Vekter » #1973

Your byond account: Vekter
Your character name: John Raynes
Their character name: Rabbi Lachum
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Gadd (I think, someone in OOC said it was him later) EDIT: Yeah, it was him.
Server and time: Sybil, around 11:57 PM CST
Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/tPVsjU63
Description of what happened: Was waiting on the Roboticist when myself and Silas Stone noticed him beating the piss out of someone in the halls. We rescued the guy he critted, then went about our day. I saw the Rabbi running around covered in blood and went after him (assumed he was a threat and needed to at least disable him and take him to sec), so I beaned him a few times. Ended up critting/killing him by accident, but we tried cloning him (was gonna arrest him after he popped out). Was braindead, so that was that.
Why they should be banned: Second time I've had a round where Gadd runs around randomly trying to crit/red people, saying "hurr I'm not breaking rules because I didn't kill you". It's obvious he's just being a jackass.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Gadd

Re: [Gadd?] Beating people FNR as Chaplain

Post by Gadd » #1976

Get the fuck out Vekter. He was coloring over my runes in the chapel. I didn't even kill him. I was going to take him to medbay right after but you decided to beat me and report me than call fucking security. Stop being a fucking hardass and learn when certain things are IC.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #1978

For the record, Gadd insists:

* He did it because the assistant was coloring over his runes, and that this constitutes fair escalation.
* He only "critted a nigger"
* I am from Bay
* I apparently have the "fucking downs"

etc.

EDIT: If it helps my case, he seems to do this a lot, where he'll just knock a guy into deep red/crit for shits and giggles, then either heal them or leave them at red because it's not TECHNICALLY against the rules to crit someone.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Gadd

Post by Gadd » #1979

Vekter wrote:For the record, Gadd insists:

* He did it because the assistant was coloring over his runes, and that this constitutes fair escalation.
* I am from Bay

etc.

EDIT: If it helps my case, he seems to do this a lot, where he'll just knock a guy into deep red/crit for shits and giggles, then either heal them or leave them at red because it's not TECHNICALLY against the rules to crit someone.
Yep. All of that is true. Except for your EDIT. You don't know shit about me and half the things that lead up to one thing or another.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #1987

Vekter wrote:For the record, Gadd insists:

* I am from Bay

etc.

EDIT: If it helps my case, he seems to do this a lot, where he'll just knock a guy into deep red/crit for shits and giggles, then either heal them or leave them at
red because it's not TECHNICALLY against the rules to crit someone.

Source of the bolded bullet points?
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #1990

OOC next round. I unfortunately didn't save the logs.
Spoiler:

Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #2081

[01:07:44]OOC: Jew/Gadd : he only beat a nigger into crit
[01:10:27]OOC: Jew/Gadd : Vekter you have the fucking downs
[01:12:18]OOC: Jew/Gadd : Vekter is just a hardass who comes from Bay
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #2088

Hornygranny wrote:[01:07:44]OOC: Jew/Gadd : he only beat a nigger into crit
[01:10:27]OOC: Jew/Gadd : Vekter you have the fucking downs
[01:12:18]OOC: Jew/Gadd : Vekter is just a hardass who comes from Bay
Oh, so he WAS the mime that next round! Explains why he broke into Cargo and started throwing toolboxes at me.
Spoiler:

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #2099

So was that metagrudging, too, then?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #2105

Pandarsenic wrote:...

So was that metagrudging, too, then?
I'd call it metagrudging, yeah, but I'm a sensitive ass so that's up to you guys. Mind you, he didn't do any actual lasting damage to me (just tossed a box like twice, then cocked around being annoying. Had to get a borg to remove him), but I did see him (once again) beat a random scientist into crit. It was like 5 minutes into that round.
Spoiler:

Gadd

Post by Gadd » #2410

Now it's up to the admins.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #3048

Can we get a ruling on this?
Spoiler:

Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #3125

I'm applying a ban to Gadd for rule 1 violation.
1.We’re all here to have a good time. If you’re intentionally trying to ruin everyone else’s good time, you won’t have a place here. Being a jerk in-character is fine to a point, but being a jerk out of character is not welcome at all.