Luke Cox and Akane Tsunemori-Shitcurity.

Requests which have been closed
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Luke Cox and Akane Tsunemori-Shitcurity.

Post by Desucake » #48110

Your byond account:Desucake
Your character name:Miku Frost
Their character name:Luke Cox and Akane Tsunemori
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):nocturnalquill and jalis
Server and time:Sybil, 1:50
Logs and/or screenshots:Logs coming soon.
Description of what happened:
Normal round as it started, I was the QM and I just got to my station to see a EVA suit unknown walk into my workplace,I asked them to take off their mask and didn't say anything, so I decided to follow. They shot stuns at me, I followed them, hit the air tank and I got lasered to death by them. They quickly died to carp and we actually talked about it, he was just afraid and thought I would kill him(He was also a non-antag). After a bit of talking, we settled things and this is where it really began. I get dragged to cloning, Luke Cox just finishes cloning and then I'm tossed in, after a bit of time, I get out, get my stuff then ask the Genetist to hulk me, which they do. I then go to EVA to get a space suit, since I knew that the other guy had died in space to the carp and I wanted to get him recovered atleast, I asked the AI to let me in and they did.

Soon after I get a suit, Akane Tsunemori, a officer, starts to chase me, shoot me with tasers then lasers after they see I'm hulked, and I make it back to cargo. Luke Cox joins up with Akane, and I tried to talk to them, Akane tells me that I "broke" into EVA and Luke claims that I shot him earlier. I explain that the AI let me into EVA to recover someone and that I had not shot anyone since I was a hulk and earlier I was dead. Of course, they don't listen to me and they start breaking at the windows and AI keeps the doors locked to keep them from getting in I'm guessing. Luke backs off and I talk to the warden, Molly Dakota, he asked me to just go to the brig to get things settled and I agree. Once I get to the brig, I tell my side of the story to the warden, where Luke continues to tell them that I shot them and just had a SE injector with me to turn hulk, which as explained earlier, was untrue since the genetist hulked me. Molly confirms that I was telling the truth, since they did drag me into cloning, though Luke was still not convinced. I allow Molly to cuff me and put me into a cell, while they all talk it out, as soon as Molly walks off, Luke starts to inject me with a syringe. Molly comes back to see this and suspects its lethal so they quickly stun the HOS. It turns out to be Sleep toxin, but still something that wasn't needed at all, since I was not proving hostile or harmful. All the other officers started stunning Molly and some how they end up away from my cell, AI lets me out and I disposal myself to cargo. After that, nothing special really happens and the round ends.

Why they should be banned: This was pure bad security being lead by someone who should not take HOS position. Luke Cox clearly had no evidence and he still kept accusing me of breaking some law and even wanted me put into the shuttle brig for it. He ignored any advice from the Warden or the AI, and continued to persue me for something I did not do, this is why security is often called SHITcurity. As for Akane Tsunemori, I understand that if you face a hulk, first thing would be to dehulk them if they become a problem, but I wasn't really resisting, as I was just trying to live long enough to talk to them, since I can't just sit still without them taking all the shots they can. Though, they could have been following the HOS's orders, it honestly wasn't helping anyone and they were backing up a problem that was really causing more problems.
MrGlasses

Re: Luke Cox and Akane Tsunemori-Shitcurity.

Post by MrGlasses » #48172

I'll have logs up for this later today. I was going to do it this morning, but I slept in.
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #48182

Miku getting her shit wrecked
Spoiler:
[02:09:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Lizzy Ari(belchinganna) with The electrode</font>
[02:09:51]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:10:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) disarmed Unknown(goymaster123) </font>
[02:10:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) disarmed Unknown(goymaster123) </font>
[02:10:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) attacked Unknown(goymaster123) with emergency oxygen tank(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[02:10:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) attacked Unknown(goymaster123) with emergency oxygen tank(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[02:10:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) attacked Unknown(goymaster123) with emergency oxygen tank(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[02:10:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:10:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:10:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Unknown(goymaster123) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The incendiary slug</font>
Miku gets cloned AND hulked
Spoiler:
[02:15:26]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sammy Werblemanjenkens() stripped Miku Frost(desucake) of the leather jacket</font>
[02:19:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the supply radio headset</font>
[02:19:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the jackboots</font>
[02:19:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the supply radio headset</font>
[02:19:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the fingerless gloves</font>
[02:19:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the quartermaster's jumpsuit</font>
[02:19:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the jackboots</font>
[02:19:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the toolbelt</font>
[02:19:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of Miku Frost's ID Card (Quartermaster)</font>
[02:19:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the sunglasses</font>
[02:19:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Miku Frost of the satchel</font>
[02:19:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost CPRed Miku Frost(desucake) </font>
[02:20:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Elle Lowell of the satchel</font>
[02:20:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miku Frost(desucake) stripped Elle Lowell of the armor</font>
[02:21:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Silent Helper(daturastramonium) attempted to inject Miku Frost(desucake) with DNA injector</font>
[02:21:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Silent Helper(daturastramonium) injected Miku Frost(desucake) with DNA injector</font>
[02:21:38]ATTACK: daturastramonium/(Silent Helper) injected Desucake/(Miku Frost) with the DNA injector
No mention in the attack logs prior to this point, Miku is shot at.
Spoiler:
[02:25:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:25:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) with The laser</font> < This is THE ONLY way I can see Luke Cox claiming the HULK shot him. His own trigger happy officer shot him
[02:25:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:25:51]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:25:52]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The laser</font>
[02:26:02]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Akane Tsunemori(jalis) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
[02:26:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Luke Cox(nocturnalquill) shot Miku Frost(desucake) with The electrode</font>
Verbal logs from Miku prior to going to the brig.
Spoiler:
[02:20:39]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>WHo the hell stole my jacket?</i>
[02:20:47]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Hey.
[02:20:51]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Have hulk?
[02:20:56]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>Sammy, toss it back.</i>
[02:20:58]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : Can I get it?
[02:22:11]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : THANKS!!!
[02:24:01]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>AI, CAN I GET IN? NEED A SPACE SUIT!!!</i>
[02:24:30]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : THEY CAN KEEP IT!!!
[02:24:45]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>AI, OPEN, JUST WANT TO GET A SUIT, NEED TO GET SOMEONE!!!</i>
[02:25:56]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGH!!!</i>
[02:26:05]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : W-W-W-WHAT-T T-TH-H-H-HE F-FUC-CK-K?!!
[02:26:14]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : OK-K S-S-ST-T-T-TO!!
[02:26:16]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : W-WHAT-T IS-S IT-T!?!!
[02:26:48]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : OK, WHAT THE HELL?!!
[02:26:52]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!
[02:27:00]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : I HAVE NO WEAPON!!!!
[02:27:11]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : NO THE FUCK I DID!!!!
[02:27:15]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : I ASKED THE AI!!
[02:27:21]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!
[02:27:25]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>AI, DIDN'T YOU LET ME IN?!!</i>
[02:27:31]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME FOR "BREAKING IN"!!</i>
[02:27:46]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : KNOCK IF OFF, I DIDN'T BREAK IN!!!
[02:27:49]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : I ASKED THE AI!!!
[02:28:12]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>AI, SECURITY IS TRYING TO ARREST ME FOR "BREAKING IN", WHICH I DIDN'T BREAK IN!!!</i>
[02:28:16]SAY: Miku Frost/Desucake : <i>I ASKED YOU TO LET ME INTO EVA!!</i>
Oh no! There's a hulk in EVA!
Spoiler:
[02:19:28]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : Need a detective to analyze this shit
[02:20:50]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : <i>Do we not have a fucking detective?</i>
[02:21:38]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : <i>Kugimiya was promoted to HoS way before there ever was one.</i>
[02:25:09]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : <i>EVA Breach</i>
[02:26:56]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : <i>AI OPEN THIS DOOR</i>
[02:27:07]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : You broke into EVA you fuck face
[02:28:07]SAY: Akane Tsunemori/Jalis : <i>AI is this true?</i>
Note: There was no hole in EVA at this time from what I saw, so security couldn't claim "HULK FORCED THEIR WAY INTO EVA". Yes, I was online when this was happening and observing.
The Hulk didn't show any hostility until they were shot at! Go figure! Even then, said Hulk wasn't really hostile.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #48202

MrGlasses wrote:This is THE ONLY way I can see Luke Cox claiming the HULK shot him. His own trigger happy officer shot him
I'd like to point out hulks can't even use guns.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #48247

^ I even pointed this out, to the HoS, ingame, to try and get him to stop his shit, but he was still relentless. "B-but she must have shot me before she got hulked!" etc. "She went hulk to fool the AI!" Real quotes. Miku was literally only going into EVA to get a suit to get an engineer, after she was detained I traveled to arrivals to make sure her story checked out and sure enough, engineer dead in space with brute damage and carp corpses around him. I would have gotten him myself but the HoS(both of them) were walking around in the sec hardsuits..

Warden here, by the way.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #48605

It is possible that I was mistaken, but I could have sworn you shot at me. I was certain you weren't shouting for half of the incident, so I figured you were going Hulk to fool the AI into thinking that you couldn't have possibly done it. It would have been a very clever move on your part. Chat scrolls fast and you can only keep up with so much when you think your life is in danger. If you ever find yourself in that situation in the future, just surrender and let the officer search you. Brigging is just as inconvenient for us.

If it really was a case of mistaken identify, I'm sorry. Please, just cooperate next time. There are numerous rounds where you haven't cooperated with sec (QM round where they just wanted you for questioning comes to mind), and it turned out you didn't do anything wrong. Just let them search you, especially if it's a high stakes situation.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #48848

Luke Cox wrote:It is possible that I was mistaken, but I could have sworn you shot at me. I was certain you weren't shouting for half of the incident, so I figured you were going Hulk to fool the AI into thinking that you couldn't have possibly done it. It would have been a very clever move on your part. Chat scrolls fast and you can only keep up with so much when you think your life is in danger. If you ever find yourself in that situation in the future, just surrender and let the officer search you. Brigging is just as inconvenient for us.

If it really was a case of mistaken identify, I'm sorry. Please, just cooperate next time. There are numerous rounds where you haven't cooperated with sec (QM round where they just wanted you for questioning comes to mind), and it turned out you didn't do anything wrong. Just let them search you, especially if it's a high stakes situation.
During this round, if I had even surrendered, I might have been shot up by the officer shooting lasers at me and I actually did "Surrender" when the warden asked me to go to the brig, where I was searched. Secondly, searching people people should really be done near security or in the brig, since I've had security cost me a toolbelt during the searching process and they never want to chase the guy that decided to just swipe it.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #48863

Luke Cox wrote:Please, just cooperate next time.
By both your accounts and the logs it seems like Miku cooperated as much as anyone should be expected to when you have a powermad sec force hunting you down for no reason.

How about, instead of asking Miku to cooperate next time, you stop and make sure you're actually chasing the right person for the right reasons next time.

The person whose pattern of behavior needs to change is yours, not hers. If anyone here needs advice on how to police their IC actions it's you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #51953

Consider this resolved.

If this was done in error please PM.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box