Sec borgs ignoring one human laws

Requests which have been closed
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Sec borgs ignoring one human laws

Post by Reimoo » #51198

Your byond account: Reimoo
Your character name: Randomized (I think it was Adler Fiddler or something?)
Their character name: Three Cheese Tuscan Pizza, CRUSADER-7
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Amelius, other is unknown
Server and time: Sybil, 12/16/14 ~2AM EST
Logs and/or screenshots: N/A
Description of what happened: At roundstart, I was a traitor HoP that had been subsequently promoted to captain when the original didn't want the responsibility and went off to explore space instead. After decreeing some silly laws over the announcement console I promptly stole the upload board, made a console for myself in the bathroom, and uploaded a onehuman law. A while later, I instructed the AI to silently assassinate the detective because he was onto my trail, and I specifically told it to wait for further instructions after the killing was completed. After the AI confirmed the assassination, things were going well until somehow its cover was blown despite me clearly instructing it not to go loud. Then, as I went to science to destroy the borg control console, a borg named "CRUSADER-7" attacked me and nearly killed me, so I went to complain to the AI about it and he OOC'd to me that he ahelped it. Fast forward a few minutes later, I go back to science and get assaulted again, this time by a different borg, Three Cheese Tuscan Pizza (Amelius). This resulted in my permanent death as not only did the borg kill me, but stripped me and spaced my corpse. I knew it wasn't emagged because I saw the AI flaming the borg in binary for killing me, as well as having a conversation with another borg that was killed when the AI's cover was blown. After that I had a conversation with a trialmin (I believe it was Vekter) who said he had dealt with it and claimed the borg adminhelped itself. I don't know if Amelius caught a ban for it, however, and the other borg I don't even know if he was reprimanded or not. Also, at the end of the round, the end scores show that the silicons were subverted by someone else due to having my hacked law module picked up by a bystander where I was spaced.

Why they should be banned: Both borgs attacked me on sight without even checking if I was the one human. I gave no instructions to the AI to go loud, and I specifically told the AI to carry out assassinations quietly. Due to the fact it's pretty obvious they were the ones that blew the AI's cover, they are not capable of reading new hacked laws and just used it as an excuse to murder everybody in sight.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Sec borgs ignoring one human laws

Post by Scones » #51205

I was the AI. Messy situation - I depowered the RD's office when that officer came into it. My borg comes in (Onehuman Cap had already arrived), tazes everyone, and starts beating our onehuman
Logs show me screaming at it to stop what the fuck it's doing, but to no avail.

For clarity, someone the Det murder got fucked up. I dropped comms, Det gets beaten into crit in his office. I figured the borg would drag him through maint and space him, but somehow somebody saw him...?

Anyways, really sorry that happened. It culminated in a fairly entertaining siege on my core before the NEW Captain subverted me.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #51206

EDIT: Both borgs are the same person; Tsaricide re-borged CRUSADER-7 as Tuscan whatever. So not only did he break onehuman, he also broke normal Asimov laws. I'll add a short silicon ban to this, didn't realize there were two instances of human harm.

Resolved~
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #51222

Reimoo wrote:Your byond account: Reimoo
Your character name: Randomized (I think it was Adler Fiddler or something?)
Their character name: Three Cheese Tuscan Pizza, CRUSADER-7
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Amelius, other is unknown
Server and time: Sybil, 12/16/14 ~2AM EST
Logs and/or screenshots: N/A
Description of what happened: At roundstart, I was a traitor HoP that had been subsequently promoted to captain when the original didn't want the responsibility and went off to explore space instead. After decreeing some silly laws over the announcement console I promptly stole the upload board, made a console for myself in the bathroom, and uploaded a onehuman law. A while later, I instructed the AI to silently assassinate the detective because he was onto my trail, and I specifically told it to wait for further instructions after the killing was completed. After the AI confirmed the assassination, things were going well until somehow its cover was blown despite me clearly instructing it not to go loud. Then, as I went to science to destroy the borg control console, a borg named "CRUSADER-7" attacked me and nearly killed me, so I went to complain to the AI about it and he OOC'd to me that he ahelped it. Fast forward a few minutes later, I go back to science and get assaulted again, this time by a different borg, Three Cheese Tuscan Pizza (Amelius). This resulted in my permanent death as not only did the borg kill me, but stripped me and spaced my corpse. I knew it wasn't emagged because I saw the AI flaming the borg in binary for killing me, as well as having a conversation with another borg that was killed when the AI's cover was blown. After that I had a conversation with a trialmin (I believe it was Vekter) who said he had dealt with it and claimed the borg adminhelped itself. I don't know if Amelius caught a ban for it, however, and the other borg I don't even know if he was reprimanded or not. Also, at the end of the round, the end scores show that the silicons were subverted by someone else due to having my hacked law module picked up by a bystander where I was spaced.

Why they should be banned: Both borgs attacked me on sight without even checking if I was the one human. I gave no instructions to the AI to go loud, and I specifically told the AI to carry out assassinations quietly. Due to the fact it's pretty obvious they were the ones that blew the AI's cover, they are not capable of reading new hacked laws and just used it as an excuse to murder everybody in sight.
Already was banned for it, in fact, I adminhelped myself once I realized what I had done. I apologize profusely, and I feel really bad about ruining a traitor el Captain's round. To be honest, it was one of those hasty spur-of-the-moment decisions. In the first case, there were 5-6 people in that small little hallway, with one messing about with the console trying to blow the borgs. There was no time to check the identities of people in that case, sadly, and so I went after the highest priority target in the hall and went to town on as many people as I could.

The second time, after being re-borged for some godforsaken reason all of half a minute later (terrible idea! borgs are rogue and were just blown - time to rebody them!?), I ran over to the console promptly, saw a couple people in the general vicinity, and did the same, since to me, it was all of another few seconds before I'd get blown again. Didn't even notice it was you until I checked the PDA and corroberated it with the law, and at that point, it was too late as the guy who rebodied me, ended up locking me down as I adminhelped myself and emagged me. The Captain outfit and ID really, really didn't help in hasty identification.

Completely my fault for jumping-the-trigger. There's nothing else I can say.

Edit for clarification: the guy who rebodied me acted very traitor-like by inconspicuously picking up my brain and throwing it in an empty shell without telling anyone, so I was inclined to prioritize anyone else in the area who might call for backup above him. No clue if he actually was in the end, though.