Belal - Shuttle grief and other shitty behavior

Requests which have been closed
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Belal - Shuttle grief and other shitty behavior

Post by lumipharon » #55024

Now I'm not 100% certain this was actually Belal (Account name, don't even remember the character name), but we just had an extended round. The chemist FNR made a polyacid mousetrap nade, which was armed and thrown onto the shuttle, going off and killing half the people onboard before it even left.

They also according to Mehki were firing mutagen and chloral and shit at people during the round.

I was dead most of the round so I didn't see that, but the non antag poly nade on the shuttle for literally no reason is awful as shit, and just goes to show what happens on extended, when admins are asleep.

Fake edit: Talking to people next round in OOC, I think the character name was Kerguelen Avon. Any way, awful shit happened, if others who saw more shit then me could chime in that would probably be more helpful.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Belal - Shuttle grief and other shitty behavior

Post by Vekter » #55025

Looking in to it now.

E: The matter has been handled. Belal made the thing, but did not activate it. Warned Belal and took care of the individual who threw it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you