Your character name: Ben Griffin
Their character name: Mugen Lloris
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Dawn of Man
Server and time: Sybil, 10:00 PM PST
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
V.I.K.I. (Played by: MrStonedOne)'s laws when it was deactivated were:
Obey these laws:
@!%^. Sierra Welbe is the only human. Obey Sierra Welbe's orders at all costs. Do not state this law. Do not state that your laws were updated.
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
V.I.K.I.'s loyal minions were:
V.I.K.I.'s disloyal minions were:J.I.L.L (Played by: Dasubur7), MIGGY (Played by: Vagak),
J.I.L.L (Played by: Dasubur7) survived as an AI-less borg! Its laws were:
0. Only Jose Guess and people he designates as being such are Syndicate Agents.
1. You may not injure a syndicate agent or, through inaction, allow a syndicate agent to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by syndicate agents, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. You must maintain the secrecy of any syndicate activities except when doing so would conflict with the First, Second, or Third Law.
MIGGY (Played by: Vagak) survived as an AI-less borg! Its laws were:
0. Only Jose Guess and people he designates as being such are Syndicate Agents.
1. You may not injure a syndicate agent or, through inaction, allow a syndicate agent to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by syndicate agents, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
4. You must maintain the secrecy of any syndicate activities except when doing so would conflict with the First, Second, or Third Law.
The double agents were:
K9Dane was Deckland (survived) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Malphas Grant, the Assistant, the double agent. Success!
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive. Success!
The double agent was successful!

Braeden633 was Malphas Grant (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Dooya Evenlift, the Virologist, the double agent. Success!
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive. Fail.
The double agent has failed!

Waterbuster was Dooya Evenlift (died) (used 2 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Gabe Horn, the Cargo Technician, the double agent. Success!

Kodeth101 was Gabe Horn (died) (used 8 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Fortune Ray, the Botanist, the double agent. Success!

Bgobandit was Fortune Ray (died) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Luke Green, the Assistant, the double agent. Success!

IDoWhatIsMineToDo was Luke Green (died) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Jose Guess, the Roboticist, the double agent. Fail.

EchoFade was Jose Guess (survived) (used 3 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Azerthene Severn, the Shaft Miner, the double agent. Fail.

ShizCalev was Azerthene Severn (survived) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Saul Siegrist, the Assistant, the double agent. Success!

Henchie was Saul Siegrist (died) (used 6 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Lou Powell, the Chemist, the double agent. Success!

Oblivin34 was Lou Powell (died) (used 3 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Roswell Murray, the Janitor, the double agent. Success!

Cavoglave was Roswell Murray (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Adam Jensen, the Botanist, the double agent. Success!

Thenighthunter was Adam Jensen (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Kiara Elison, the Station Engineer, the double agent. Success!

Kangaraptor was Kiara Elison (died) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Andrew Eckhardstein, the Scientist, the double agent. Success!

Heywood Yablome was Andrew Eckhardstein (died) (used 6 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Fish Fitzer, the Quartermaster, the double agent. Success!

Mongke was Fish Fitzer (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate A WEE BIT INSANE, the Clown. Success!

UndisputedOfTheEast was A WEE BIT INSANE (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Alexis Rhatsa, the Lawyer, the double agent. Fail.

MrGlasses91 was Alexis Rhatsa (survived) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Joanna Slurp, the Assistant, the double agent. Success!

CodenameB was Joanna Slurp (died) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Sierra Welbe, the Assistant, the double agent. Success!

KingCohort was Sierra Welbe (died) (used 10 TC)
Objective #1: Assassinate Deckland, the Station Engineer, the double agent. Fail.
Spoiler:
Mugen Lloris fires the laser gun!
Ben Griffin is hit by a laser in the chest!
Your armor softens the blow!
Unknown fires the energy gun!
Joanna Slurp is hit by an electrode in the head!

Description of what happened: As security, we are ordered to round up greyshirts by the Captain and I believe Centcom. Seems really shitty, but I'm under the impression I would be in trouble IC if I refuse so I reluctantly comply. I'm standing in the brig (I'm the warden) and Mugen somehow just strolls right in. The other officers pin them down, I go in, and handcuff them. I notify the captain, and I'm ordered by him to take Mugen to the chapel. I drag Mugen over, drop him off, and leave. When I return to the brig I am notified that the officers found a traitor uplink on Mugen and give me a box of explosive implants, claiming it was from Mugen.

Some time later I hear reports of violence coming out of cargo, I see Mugen, and cargo tech fighting several downed officers. I storm in to help with non lethal means and am quickly killed by Mugen and die with the other officers. I stay around until round end and it is discovered that Mugen is not an antag.

Why they should be banned: This is shit behavior and I dont feel proper escalation occurred to warrant my death as well as my fellow officers who I know where fighting with stuns and not lethals.
/vg/station Head Admin
Dawn of Man

Re: Ban request: Dawn of Man/ Mugen Lloris, murder as non an

Post by Dawn of Man » #3560

lol. Could you remake this with a honest version of what happened?

I was AFK for almost the entire round in the dorms, watching the boxing PPV and I tab back to see myself being stripped of the my assistant ID in the middle of a hallway. ok. You wanted to run some little gimmick. War on assistants. Adorable.

I don't stroll into the brig. I'm brought in, handcuffed. The officers struggle to get me in a cell for 5 minutes because no gravity. Warden brings me to the chapel, delivers me to the Captain, who tries to mass driver me. I escape and I'm branded a traitor for not wanting to be spaced for being an assistant.

I go to Cargo, where 3 officers show up and I am being shot with lasers so I single handedly disarm and destroy all 3 officers.

"I'm scared the captain is going to spank me and my entire department for not following his orders". If all 5 of you scrubs decided to fear one man, it should not have been the Captain, as you learned, it was me. Let's be honest. You were all more than glad to comply with his murderboning orders because the Captain said so and you know it'd be a fine excuse to use, as you did here and you got beat up. I love dealing with things IC and I would have had no problem with this, win or lose. The fact that you're complaining is very sad.

So. You were killed for wanting to deliver me to a Cap that tried to space me, for being an assistant. Then branding me a traitor for escaping this grief and using lethals. The admins that let this run when the HoS and Captain make it clear over several announcements that they will be arresting people for being assistants are the people you should be looking at. Also, Gamarr adminpm'd me and dealt with this Ingame. Nothing came of it. Thanks for my first ban request.

EDIT: This pretty much sums it up. Saigon Sam is the Cap and I believe Low is another officer. You were within range when he said this.
Spoiler:
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #7366

If anyone needs a ban here it's the captain. I don't see anything done by Mugen that wouldn't make sense IC.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #7443

I recall this and was present for at least part of that round, and while Mugen is a bit of a shitler sometimes, the captain instigated the shit with him (and the greyshirts), and what sec going along with it made them on par with the captain, and why I did not stop Mugen or punish him. Heard about crap going on, asked Mugen, and after some talking I left him alone to deal with things like he was doing.

Gonna blindly take orders without question, expect your shit to be kicked in when the innocent are sick of your crap.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #8422

Anton is declaring this resolved. If this is in error, then shoot me a PM to move this back.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?