Emma Jones and Seras Victoria - Non-antag murder spree

Requests which have been closed
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Emma Jones and Seras Victoria - Non-antag murder spree

Post by TheNightingale » #93365

Your byond account: TheNightingale
Your character name: Cassandra Jenkins
Their character name: Emma Jones (Captain) and Seras Victoria (Head of Personnel)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): I think Seras might be TheRealTrayvon; I'm not sure, though.
Server and time: Basil, round ended at ~19:00 GMT 05/06/2015
Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/6WF7kvm7 (thanks to Mandurrh for these)
Description of what happened: Emma Jones, Captain, ordered Seras Victoria to terminate (read: fire) Chews-The-Limes, Assistant, for a reason we're still not too sure of. Chews had helped me (Cassandra, the CE) set up power earlier, and had proven reliable, so I PDAed Seras and asked why. She claimed it was the Captain's orders, so I went to the Bridge to ask what happened. There, I found the west entrance barred off by reinforced walls over the doors, and the Captain in the showroom. I asked them what happened, and they took me to the east side (which was unbarred), claiming that she 'felt unsafe' (or something to that effect). I asked about Chews's demotion, and received a reply of: "Who do you think you are to question me?". She called me "scum" and said that I would be demoted if I asked again.

After I said what had happened, Sera'Apham-Kluiso (Security Officer) and Chews-The-Limes arrived at the Bridge, and we agreed to relieve the Captain of her command. I used Sera'Apham's taser to stun and cuff Emma, and Sera stunned the HoP, Seras, who had came in at the same time. After cuffs were applied, the Captain was stripped (we found the hand teleporter and the Captain's laser) of her bag, ID and Captain things (excluding her jumpsuit and shoes). Originally, the headset was left, but when we discovered the two were using a private radio channel to communicate, I took that too, giving the Captain's PDA to Sera'Apham.

Indiana Jones, Assistant, arrived at around this time and opened the doors, allowing the Captain out. As we chased after her, the HoP also escaped, but we subdued the Captain in the Brig. I left, and heard over comms that Sera'Apham was dead (I checked the suit sensor console in the Warden's Office, hacking in to do so, and this was true - she was in the Courtroom). The HoP had axed her to death, I believe; when I started dragging the body to medical, I was fired upon by the Captain (using her antique laser) and chased after by the HoP, wielding a fire axe.
Spoiler:
Emma Jones fires the laser gun!
The monkey (565) gasps!
Sera'Apham-Kluiso is hit by a laser in the head!
The monkey (565) gasps!
Pugley IV pants.
(F) [Common] Caleb Robinson says, "HoP i was going to join your team, but axe murdering a sec officer is pretty shitty"
(F) Caleb Robinson says, "HoP i was going to join your team, but axe murdering a sec officer is pretty shitty"
(F) [Common] Cassandra Jenkins says, "The Cap's firing blindly down the central hallway."
(F) Cassandra Jenkins says, "The Cap's firing blindly down the central hallway."
Cassandra Jenkins is hit by a laser in the head!
Sera'Apham-Kluiso is hit by a laser in the head!
Caleb Robinson attempted to disarm Seras Victoria!
(F) [Command] Cassandra Jenkins says, "Shuttle."
(F) Cassandra Jenkins says, "Shuttle."
Emma Jones has thrown the flashbang.
Emma Jones has been hit by the flashbang.
DEAD: Sera'Apham-Kluiso says, "I don't know what's going on anymore."
Seras Victoria has chopped Caleb Robinson in the head with the fire axe (Wielded)!
The monkey (580) jumps!
(F) [Command] Bryant Thomlinson says, "Gonna call it"
(F) Bryant Thomlinson says, "Gonna call it"
Cassandra Jenkins puts the hard hat into the industrial backpack.
Cassandra Jenkins puts the atmospherics winter coat into the industrial backpack.
DEAD: Sera'Apham-Kluiso says, "This is just some griffing now I think."
Caleb Robinson seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
DEAD: Caleb Robinson says, "oh wow"
Spoiler:
Cassandra Jenkins is hit by a laser in the left arm!
Cassandra Jenkins has thrown the fire axe.
Cassandra Jenkins is hit by a laser in the right arm!
Chews-The-Limes is hit by a laser in the chest!
(F) Chews-The-Limes exclaims, "MURDERERsss!"
(F) [Command] Cassandra Jenkins says, "Take Sera and run.."
It's at this point that I was hit by another laser shot, sending me into critical (I succumbed when I saw the HoP, wielding a fire axe, moving towards my body).

I went to Sibyl and IRC to search for admins - none came, unfortunately. When the shuttle arrived, the Captain lasered an alien larva which somehow got on the shuttle, and then Aeron, Scientist, died from something not shown on the logs (I suspect Mandurrh's ghost wasn't nearby at the time).
Spoiler:
(F) Sleeps-Without-Thought hisses, "...Okay"
Aeron Greva seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
(F) [Common] Asimov-Compliant states, "Current Active Laws:"

The Clown, Doctor Hook, was axed to death and lasered by the pair, as was Bryant Thomlinson (the RD) and Sera'Apham, having just been cloned. Chews-The-Limes was also killed, as presumably was Lorenzo Sutton.

The round ends, and neither the Captain nor the HoP was antag. Trayvon defends their actions in OOC, and (after being thoroughly blown out) is quiet; Mandurrh posts logs the next round (thanks!) and here we are.

Why they should be banned: Two non-antagonists going on a murdering spree after being demoted. There's escalation, and then there's axing innocent, uninvolved people to death on the Escape shuttle.

The following were casualties from this:
Sera'Apham-Kluiso
Caleb Robinson
Cassandra Jenkins
Aeron Greva
Lorenzo Sutton
Doctor Hook
Bryant Thomlinson
Caleb Robinson (again)
Chews-The-Limes
Sera'Apham-Kluiso (again)
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Emma Jones and Seras Victoria - Non-antag murder spree

Post by Wyzack » #93366

Caleb Robinson here.

I was not there for the initial mutiny, so i tried to stay out of the fight. I told the HoP i would join her team if she gave me bar access, but nothing ever came of it. I see the mutiny stuff happening on the bridge, and then hear they both escaped.

Next thing i know the HoP says she killed the security officer. I check suit sensors on the medbay console and see he is dead in the courtroom, so i go to get him, CE takes him away to be cloned. Few minutes later i see the HoP with a fireaxe and captain with the captain's laser in a showdown with the CE by the library. The CE was using a telescoping baton, nothing lethal. I run up and try to take the axe away from the HoP so that she cannot murder anyone else, but they start attacking me. I try to run and the captain lasers me down. Rather than just leave me the HoP kills me fully with the axe.

I am pretty pissed at this point, as this was obviously not even close to valid escalation. I watch as a ghost while the HoP and Captain kill the CE. The assisstant who was demoted for no reason has started cloning the sec officer. I end up being brought to cloning by a minerborg. I finish cloning with 40 seconds to the shuttle departure and end up getting left behind. Kill myself and ghost to the shuttle to see an absolute bloodbath. HoP and Captain are killing everyone despite no one even now using lethal force against them. the demoted assisstant grabs a discarded Egun and disables the HoP as she is axe murdering the sec officer again, but is lasered to death by the captain as he tries to cuff her

Shuttle hits centcomm, neither are antags. This is literally the worst nonantag muderspree i have ever seen, and i have been playing for years. There was no valid escalation, and these shitters both deserve bans for it. At least one completely nonrelated person was killed. Like seriously what the fuck.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #93419

Spoiler:
[13:00:03]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Jumping is fine, I'm in a hardsuit.
[13:00:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) with classic baton</font>
[13:00:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stabbed Indiana Jones(nsm321) with pen</font>
[13:00:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stabbed Indiana Jones(nsm321) with pen</font>
[13:00:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stabbed Indiana Jones(nsm321) with pen</font>
[13:00:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stabbed Indiana Jones(nsm321) with pen</font>
[13:00:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) punched Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:00:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stabbed Indiana Jones(nsm321) with pen</font>
[13:00:21]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : And I enjoy jumping, apart from when my tail hitsss the floor, it'sss really sssensssitive.
[13:00:50]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Indiana Jones(nsm321) with The laser</font>
[13:01:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Indiana Jones(nsm321) with The laser</font>
[13:01:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:01:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:01:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) with classic baton</font>
[13:01:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) with classic baton</font>
[13:01:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) with classic baton</font>
[13:01:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) handcuffed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:01:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) handcuffed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:02:12]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Please wait outside
[13:02:16]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I'm sentencing this man
[13:02:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stripped Indiana Jones(nsm321) of the handcuffs</font>
[13:02:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:47]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:50]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:02:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:03]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:14]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Will do.
[13:03:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:03:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:03:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:03:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:03:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Indiana Jones(nsm321) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:03:19]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> laughs.
[13:03:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:03:22]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Maintain well.
[13:03:23]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Did you think I wasss CE?
[13:03:46]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:03:52]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> gasps!
[13:03:58]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I will be back, but for now.
[13:04:01]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I will be around otherwissse.
[13:04:06]SAY: Tr.AI.tor/AlphaaBeta : And Sera is dying in the brig.
[13:04:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) injected Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with epinephrine medipen(Epinephrine)</font>
[13:04:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) climbed onto table </font>
[13:04:12]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> gasps!
[13:04:13]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I'm coming!
[13:04:16]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : What happened?
[13:04:29]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : You.
[13:04:30]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Ho;y shit
[13:04:33]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Why isss ssshe dying.
[13:04:34]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : My head hurts
[13:04:39]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : The fucker got me by suprise
[13:04:40]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Doorsss AI, pleassse.
[13:04:42]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Get to medbay, hsss...
[13:04:45]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : He's being pardoned
[13:04:47]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Leave him be
[13:04:50]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Or, isss he?
[13:04:51]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : And where in the brig?
[13:04:51]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : We scared him...
[13:04:52]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : He jussst ssshot me.
[13:04:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shaked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) </font>
[13:05:00]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I'm sorry but
[13:05:03]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Let him go
[13:05:08]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Isss that how pardoning looksss?
[13:05:17]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Captain.
[13:05:19]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Where isss ssshe.
[13:05:24]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh.
[13:05:26]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh good.
[13:05:27]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:05:32]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : You OK?
[13:05:34]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I thought you were dying.
[13:05:38]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I wasss.
[13:05:44]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : But apparently the guy isss being pardoned.
[13:05:47]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> laughs lightly, then looks sad at Sera's reply.
[13:05:50]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I dissslike that.
[13:05:58]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I will rectify jussstice...
[13:06:04]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> throws her arms up, "I don't know."
[13:06:04]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Well, within the law.
[13:06:05]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : It sssucksss.
[13:06:07]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss.
[13:06:17]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Isss he a "ssstupid ligger" kind of perssson?
[13:06:21]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Who?
[13:06:24]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : No.
[13:06:26]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I need some context here, damn...
[13:06:26]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I don't think ssso.
[13:06:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : It doesssn't make sssenssse.
[13:06:36]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Any idea why you got attacked?
[13:06:49]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss, he jussst came out of the brig running after the captain with hisss gun, and blasssted me by chance, apparently, hsss...
[13:07:01]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> shakes his head.
[13:07:04]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I hate ssspace.
[13:07:06]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ssso much.
[13:07:23]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I can't blame you.
[13:07:26]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : One of these days, we'll actually have a station without injuries...
[13:07:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Cassssssandra.
[13:07:39]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : That isss like sssaying there will be a war with rubber bulletsss.
[13:07:41]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Impossssssible.
[13:07:43]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : You know those signs they have up? "N days since the last fatality"?
[13:07:47]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Yeah, we're stuck on zero.
[13:07:49]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Forever.
[13:07:51]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I know.
[13:07:54]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssadly enough.
[13:08:08]PDA: Seras Victoria (PDA: PDA-Seras Victoria (Head of Personnel)) sent "Your job has been terminated" to PDA-Chews-The-Limes (Assistant)
[13:08:15]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> sighs, shaking her head in dismay.
[13:08:15]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh, that'sss abit harsssh.
[13:08:22]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Hm?
[13:08:23]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> looks at his PDA in anger.
[13:08:40]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Read it.
[13:08:52]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:08:53]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : That'sss nice, for the guy who hasss been helping asss much asss possssssible.
[13:08:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) injected Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with epinephrine medipen(Epinephrine)</font>
[13:09:03]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ignorance.
[13:09:04]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Seras, what's up with Chews-The-Limes?
[13:09:07]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Isss the number-one-killer.
[13:09:08]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Hold on, I'll look into it.
[13:09:20]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I will lisssten in, and enjoy the argumentsss sssure to follow.
[13:09:32]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Thanksss for coming.
[13:09:35]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Yesss.
[13:09:39]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Im going to rest in doorms
[13:09:40]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Alwaysss.
[13:09:41]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I'm glad you care, hsss.
[13:09:44]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It might not even be her. Maybe she lost her PDA?
[13:09:45]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I would not let a fellow die.[13:09:51]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Quite possssssibly.
[13:09:58]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh wait, I mussst fix what I wasss doing to thisss window, whoopsss.
[13:10:04]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Hey.
[13:10:10]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Thanksss again!
[13:10:10]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I wasss breaking in, I wouldn't allow death on my cassse.
[13:10:11]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I'll go look for Seras, she's not responding.
[13:10:21]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Cassssssandra.
[13:10:23]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ssstay sssafe.
[13:10:36]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : But I wasss right here... hsss.
[13:10:36]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I work with the engine, my middle name is danger.
[13:10:38]EMOTE: Seras Victoria/Index00 : <B>Seras Victoria</B> snores.
[13:10:42]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : And Jennifer, but mainly danger.
[13:10:48]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : My middle name isss Robertsss.
[13:10:50]EMOTE: Seras Victoria/Index00 : <B>Seras Victoria</B> snores.
[13:10:52]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Uhm, that'sss rude.
[13:10:57]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : None of usss are ssscientissstsss.
[13:11:03]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : We don't have ssscientissstsss.
[13:11:04]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Wait, what the hell...
[13:11:05]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I can sssort thisss out!
[13:11:08]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Captains order
[13:11:11]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Bridge is walled off.
[13:11:27]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Cap, what's with the Bridge?
[13:11:32]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It's walled off.
[13:11:38]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Just reinforcing it
[13:11:44]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It's... walled off.
[13:11:46]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I feel insecure about my well being
[13:11:50]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : No it's not?
[13:11:58]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Half-walled, then.
[13:12:00]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Dorrs
[13:12:08]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : You can still get in don't bitch...
[13:12:23]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Uh-huh.
[13:12:33]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Hey guys, long shift huh
[13:12:35]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Seras said you fired Chews?
[13:12:42]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I really hate Command ssstaff, excluding mossst RD'sss, you and sssome Hosss'sss.
[13:12:45]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Yes
[13:12:48]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The Cap's on this channel.
[13:12:51]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I did
[13:12:54]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : So deal with it
[13:12:55]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : HOw come?
[13:12:57]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : How come, rather.
[13:12:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Let her hear, I don't care.
[13:13:06]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Who are you to question me?
[13:13:12]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Get back to replacing lights,,,
[13:13:13]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The CE.
[13:13:14]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Scum
[13:13:19]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Yeah, that's the Janitor's job.
[13:13:30]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Huh. She said, "Who are you to question me?" and called me scum.
[13:13:31]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Wanna get demoted?
[13:13:42]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh that'sss jussst...
[13:13:44]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No.
[13:14:05]PDA: Cassandra Jenkins (PDA: PDA-Cassandra Jenkins (Chief Engineer)) sent "Cap's on a power trip, be careful." to PDA-Bryant Thomlinson (Research Director)
[13:14:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) fed Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with styptic_powder(50 units); </font>
[13:14:11]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Uh-huh. Come to the bar?
[13:14:26]PDA: Bryant Thomlinson (PDA: PDA-Bryant Thomlinson (Research Director)) sent "How bad of a power trip" to PDA-Cassandra Jenkins (Chief Engineer)
[13:14:35]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Captain, with all do ressspect, people wonder why Captainsss face mutinousss actionsss. Calling your CEsss and sssuch ssscum earnsss you the right to sssome good ol' fassshioned takeover.
[13:14:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:54]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:57]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:14:58]PDA: Cassandra Jenkins (PDA: PDA-Cassandra Jenkins (Chief Engineer)) sent "Seriously bad. She just fired our best assistant and rwalled off her office and half the Bridge; I asked why, she called me scum and asked me who I was to question her." to PDA-Bryant Thomlinson (Research Director)
[13:15:18]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Fight me bitches
[13:18:47]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Fine
[13:18:50]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : One door then
[13:18:51]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Caleb.
[13:19:01]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Could you get into the Janitorsss and get a trasssh bag though?
[13:19:10]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : W-what.
[13:19:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The electrode</font>
[13:19:14]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Sure, one sec
[13:19:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The electrode</font>
[13:19:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The electrode</font>
[13:19:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) stunned Bryant Thomlinson(samis) with classic baton</font>
[13:19:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) handcuffed Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:19:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stunned Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:19:32]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Boom, relieved of command.
[13:19:32]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssomeone ssset off the damn fire-alarmsss!
[13:19:34]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Yo
[13:19:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) handcuffed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:19:40]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Why the hop?
[13:19:42]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The Captain is relieved of command.
[13:19:42]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : It wouldn't be the AI now...would it.
[13:19:47]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Why
[13:19:49]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Seras was just following orders.
[13:19:52]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I didn't hurt anybody
[13:20:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the sunglasses</font>
[13:20:07]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I'm just securing the bridge which I can
[13:20:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the captain's backpack</font>
[13:20:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the captain's hat</font>
[13:20:13]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:20:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the telescopic baton</font>
[13:20:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the captain's carapace</font>
[13:20:14]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Holy shit did the CE just usurp the station?
[13:20:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of PDA-Emma Jones (Captain)</font>
[13:20:16]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : OK, one, you took your antique laser gun.
[13:20:17]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The antique.
[13:20:19]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : What happened?!
[13:20:20]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Drama!
[13:20:23]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Yep. The Captain's a comdom.
[13:20:29]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : This is at least twenty years old.
[13:20:32]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Did you hurt him?!
[13:20:32]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Ya wait till cent com get here
[13:20:39]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Uh-huh. Sure.
[13:20:43]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : No, hsss, they're both fine.
[13:20:45]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Oh good.
[13:20:48]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Second, walling off the Bridge is bad and you should feel bad.
[13:20:50]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Great.
[13:20:59]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Yeah feel stupid now
[13:20:59]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Third, you have to at least have a reason to fire someone.
[13:21:06]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I feel stupid
[13:21:09]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : You are.
[13:21:13]ADMIN: HELP: Index00/(Seras Victoria): Why am I being detained? - heard by 0 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[13:21:14]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I'm sorry just please...
[13:21:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : YOU sssHOULD FEEL sssTUPID AssssssHOLE!
[13:21:22]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sounds good.
[13:21:24]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I wanna stay the captain and I will remove this shit
[13:21:28]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I NEVER GET ANGRY, BUT THIsss Isss THE TIME!
[13:21:33]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Bit late for that...
[13:21:57]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Someone's got a radio on nearby.
[13:21:59]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Can you hear it?
[13:22:01]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I nominate Cassssssandra for Captain, and sssera for Hosss!
[13:22:06]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Not that one.
[13:22:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with classic baton</font>
[13:22:16]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssorry.
[13:22:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the captain's headset</font>
[13:22:20]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Please uncuff me and let us handle this
[13:22:20]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I jussst got around to doing it.
[13:22:20]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Hey
[13:22:21]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Hmm?
[13:22:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stripped Seras Victoria(index00) of the station bounced radio</font>
[13:22:24]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Were adults here
[13:22:24]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Wasss getting an ID change.
[13:22:24]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Oh no problem
[13:22:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) equipped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with the captain's headset</font>
[13:22:34]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : They had matching radios?
[13:22:40]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Appearsss ssso.
[13:22:47]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : He told me to take one so I picked it up
[13:22:54]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : It's on the AI's channel
[13:22:57]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssoundsss like a fine plan!
[13:22:59]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Hi captain
[13:23:02]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : How is the mutiny going
[13:23:08]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Caleb there arresting me so
[13:23:08]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss, isssn't that 144.7?
[13:23:10]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It's going pretty well.
[13:23:18]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Oh i dont need help
[13:23:21]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Just curious
[13:23:20]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : She's the captain and im the Hop I do what im told
[13:23:29]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : You kids have fu nnow
[13:23:31]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> nods.
[13:23:08]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Caleb there arresting me so
[13:23:11]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I can't help you
[13:23:43]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sera, you're the justice here, what do we do?
[13:23:45]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Clown save me
[13:24:02]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss... I don't know.
[13:24:03]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Cassssssandra? Are you okay?
[13:24:09]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : We're good. Both of them are detained.
[13:24:11]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Thessse two look extremely fissshy to me, but they didn't do anything bad.
[13:24:15]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss, nothing irreversssible.
[13:24:15]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Isss sssera okay?
[13:24:20]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Exactly
[13:24:23]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Thank you sera
[13:24:24]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Yeah, Sera's fine too.
[13:24:27]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Great.
[13:24:27]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : You fucking understand
[13:24:32]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Hey.
[13:24:39]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : HoP can i get another access change when you have a moment?
[13:24:39]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Were just keeping ourselves alive
[13:24:42]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Nothing irreversible, true. I can always decon those walls.
[13:24:48]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Actually, I need to visssit sssomewhere, for a welder helmet.
[13:24:49]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Haha.
[13:24:54]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> shrugs.
[13:24:56]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : It'sss your call.
[13:25:00]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Thank you for realising this, please unarrest me
[13:25:26]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Look cassandra
[13:25:29]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Caleb.
[13:25:32]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Earlier
[13:25:38]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : The HoP and Captain are in...a "predicament".
[13:25:40]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I was upset and didn't mean to call you scum
[13:25:46]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Your the stations best and brightest
[13:25:54]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The flattery is noted.
[13:26:05]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Who else knows how to keep the station alive better than you
[13:26:07]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : I know about the mutiny, i just want bar access so i can make some drinks
[13:26:09]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Um can I go get something to eat
[13:26:14]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssoundsss awesssome.
[13:26:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(4 units); vitamin(3 units); </font>
[13:26:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(1.14286 units); vitamin(0.857143 units); </font>
[13:26:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(4 units); vitamin(3 units); </font>
[13:26:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(1.14286 units); vitamin(0.857143 units); </font>
[13:26:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(4 units); vitamin(3 units); </font>
[13:26:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) fed Seras Victoria(index00) with nutriment(1.14286 units); vitamin(0.857143 units); </font>
[13:26:35]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : So please let me go, I'll fix my attitude toward the station
[13:26:58]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> shrugs. "It's not up to me, I'm just good at organising mutinies."
[13:27:11]SAY: Sleeps-Without-Thought/Shailsnic : Look at the Resssearch Levelsss...
[13:27:15]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Is this the entirety of EVA?
[13:27:16]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : What do you mean, hsss, it'sss not up to you, it isss all up to you.
[13:27:27]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : The nuke code is. . . nope
[13:27:39]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Want me to fix thossse doorsss outssside Bridge?
[13:27:44]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> stares at the stacks of materials. "This is... a lot of stuff."
[13:27:51]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sure. Are they RCD'd down?
[13:27:53]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Delicious
[13:27:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No, they are R-Wallsss.
[13:28:01]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Just keeping a reserve
[13:28:05]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : In case meteors or something
[13:28:06]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Doors beneath them?
[13:28:09]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Above.
[13:28:17]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I might have to decon both doorsss and wallsss, then recon the doorsss.
[13:28:24]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Alright, could be worse.
[13:28:25]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Which I have no problem with.
[13:28:28]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:28:33]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Let the hop go she's innocent
[13:28:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Seras Victoria(index00) with classic baton</font>
[13:28:53]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Ow.
[13:29:20]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : That can't go wrong at all.
[13:29:26]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I do like the idea of them doing something useful, though...
[13:29:27]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Flawlessssss idea.
[13:29:38]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I broke physssicsss.
[13:29:41]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Again?
[13:29:55]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Yep, I removed the electronicsss and it deconned the wall.
[13:29:57]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : We could just call a transfer shuttle and complain to Central.
[13:29:58]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : MAGIC.
[13:30:03]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> nods.
[13:30:05]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I don't even know how that works, but it does.
[13:30:25]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Be careful!!!
[13:30:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:30:56]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Cap's ran for it. Sera's in danger, I think.
[13:31:09]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sunglasses + Welding Helmet = I CANNO SEE.
[13:31:10]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Well, hsss, then.
[13:31:14]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Now the HoP is handcuffed and the captain is sprinting around
[13:31:19]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Also cuffed
[13:31:24]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : The plot thickens
[13:31:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : What happened?
[13:31:37]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The Cap got loose.
[13:31:39]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Great.
[13:31:41]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : What did the HoP do?
[13:31:43]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I think I saw Indiana with a bow... not sure.
[13:31:48]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Demoted Chews, but only through orders.
[13:31:55]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Admittedly awful orders. Nuremberg says hi.
[13:31:57]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : They are an assisstant
[13:32:02]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : But yeah.
[13:32:06]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : How do you demote an asissstant?
[13:32:06]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I did thisss...
[13:32:13]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Watch now...
[13:32:14]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Demoted to 'terminated', which... I don't even know.
[13:32:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Watch...
[13:32:20]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Say rude
[13:32:21]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Oh, nice.
[13:32:21]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : TADAAAAH.
[13:32:24]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It's still there, but nice.
[13:32:57]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : How much accessssss did you give me?
[13:33:07]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Everything in Engineering, including my office.
[13:33:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Indiana Jones(nsm321) with The electrode</font>
[13:33:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:33:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stunned Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:33:24]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I think I may need to re-decon thessse doorsss, unlessssss I have bridge accessssss.
[13:33:26]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) handcuffed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:33:27]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Nope.
[13:33:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Blood (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:32]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Gotta do it all over again.
[13:33:33]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Haha.
[13:33:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Blood (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria (index00) injected Seras Victoria (index00) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Blood (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:33:34]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Cassssss?
[13:33:34]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : Hmm?
[13:33:35]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sorry.
[13:33:36]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Hm?
[13:33:43]SAY: Sleeps-Without-Thought/Shailsnic : At leassst... at leassst until the HoP and the Captain ssstop...
[13:33:48]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Ssstep by the brig.
[13:33:49]SAY: TheNightingale/(Cassandra Jenkins) has made a station announcement: So what do we do with the Cap and HoP? Transfer and complain to Central?
[13:33:54]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : Uh, right.
[13:33:55]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Yesss!
[13:33:55]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sure.
[13:34:09]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Heh.
[13:34:12]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Nope
[13:34:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:34:23]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Ah perfect
[13:34:23]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Ah perfect
[13:34:28]GAME: Derpu/(Sera'Apham-Kluiso) has primed a flashbang for detonation at Brig (106,166,1).
[13:34:32]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I cut the power wire early, ssso I need to wait until it comesss back ssso it closssesss.
[13:34:32]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Flashbang?
[13:34:34]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:34:38]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Paint them with an airlock painter
[13:34:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with classic baton</font>
[13:34:50]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with classic baton</font>
[13:34:52]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Leave me alone damnit
[13:34:52]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Or yeah give them to the clown
[13:35:00]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : This is so annoying, just leave me alone!
[13:35:10]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I havn't done anything
[13:35:12]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : You did kinda bring this on yourself.
[13:35:19]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Also can whoever demoted them please come to the HoP line
[13:35:27]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : You fucking mutinied against me for no reason
[13:35:31]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : By walling off the Bridge, taking a ton of materials to do so, breaking out your laser, demoting someone for no reason, calling me scum...
[13:35:38]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Did I miss anything?
[13:35:40]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I didn't demote anybody
[13:35:45]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : The hop did
[13:35:47]EMOTE: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : <B>Emma Jones</B> laughs
[13:35:49]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : You ordered it, which is pretty much the same.
[13:36:01]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : What's Indiana in for?
[13:36:10]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : Indiana just walked in behind me
[13:36:10]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : He'sss actively helping her.
[13:36:13]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Alssso the guy that ssshot me.
[13:36:14]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : What!
[13:36:15]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Are you alright?
[13:36:19]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Shot?
[13:36:21]SAY: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : I don't fucking know that douche
[13:36:22]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : I thought the HoP was demoted
[13:36:22]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> nods.
[13:36:22]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : What with?
[13:36:22]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Talking to sssera by the way.
[13:36:24]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Earlier.
[13:36:24]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Good.
[13:36:30]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Oh, right.
[13:36:36]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Punissshment time!
[13:36:38]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : It's complicated, we're having a few command issues.
[13:36:44]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Try harder
[13:36:49]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Jussst go call it and let'sss trasssnfer them
[13:36:52]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : If we keep them here, I can go call a transfer.
[13:36:52]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Yesss.
[13:37:01]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with classic baton</font>
[13:37:03]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Why can the damn lathe not make drinking glasses
[13:37:06]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : This is madness
[13:37:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Indiana Jones(nsm321) with The electrode</font>
[13:37:13]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Madnessssss?
[13:37:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) handcuffed Indiana Jones(nsm321) </font>
[13:37:16]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Thisss Isss. sssPACE!
[13:37:26]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : THIsss. Isss. sssYNDICATE!
[13:37:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stripped Indiana Jones(nsm321) of PDA-Indiana Jones (Assistant)</font>
[13:37:51]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Well, currently by the amount of naughty people, it pretty much isss.
[13:37:51]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Hey.
[13:37:51]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : Oh wow who did the solars?
[13:37:54]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I'm going to go transfer.
[13:37:54]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : H-hey.
[13:37:55]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Alright, hsss, sssit calm.
[13:38:03]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) stripped Unknown(nsm321) of the gas mask</font>
[13:38:10]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Hey sssera.
[13:38:10]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : Knotted mess 3/10
[13:38:11]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : They've been working well so far.
[13:38:12]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : HoP if you give me the access i need i will totally join your side of this power struggle
[13:38:15]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I ran in, becaussse I can.
[13:38:16]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Knots are superior.
[13:38:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Are you alright?
[13:38:19]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> nods.
[13:38:22]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I can handle thisss.
[13:38:29]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I wasss jussst coming to visssit actually.
[13:38:42]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss... that'sss very nice.
[13:38:47]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : The ce sucks
[13:38:48]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I like that.
[13:38:56]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : I am so disgusted that i know what you guys are talking about
[13:38:56]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> smiles.
[13:38:58]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Not often do people visssit me.
[13:39:02]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : Where they storing you Sera? The toilet?
[13:39:03]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : For what reassson?
[13:39:08]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Alssso your prisssoner...
[13:39:11]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Generally, hyesss.
[13:39:13]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Isss being rather...rebelliousss.
[13:39:22]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hyesss, they alwaysss are.
[13:39:24]PDA: Caleb Robinson (PDA: PDA-Caleb Robinson (Assistant)) sent "So are you still free?" to PDA-Seras Victoria (Head of Personnel)
[13:39:27]EMOTE: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : <B>Chews-The-Limes</B> laughs lightly.[13:39:27]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I have a trick in my sssleeve though.
[13:39:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ooh?
[13:39:33]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : They don't know yet.
[13:39:37]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I like the sssound of that.
[13:39:45]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Hey
[13:39:52]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hyesss, you'll sssee sssoon enough, it looksss like.
[13:40:00]GAME: TheNightingale/(Cassandra Jenkins) has called the shuttle.
[13:40:01]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I hope I do.
[13:40:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The electrode</font>
[13:40:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) handcuffed Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:40:27]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssera, for the love of god, be sssafe.
[13:40:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The electrode</font>
[13:40:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Seras Victoria(index00) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:35]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:36]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Should we recall it?
[13:40:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:43]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:43]EMOTE: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : <B>Sera'Apham-Kluiso</B> seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...
[13:40:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:40:46]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No it isssn't.
[13:40:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the handcuffs</font>
[13:40:54]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Thisss ssstation hasss been running longer than you think.
[13:40:59]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stripped Sera'Apham-Kluiso of HUDSunglasses</font>
[13:41:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stripped Sera'Apham-Kluiso of the security belt</font>
[13:41:08]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Uhm.
[13:41:10]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Are you okay?
[13:41:18]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : Oh boy here we go
[13:41:19]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Your sec is dead[13:41:25]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssera?[13:41:30]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : Sera did you make it out?
[13:41:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No, of courssse ssshe isssnt.
[13:41:32]PDA: Cassandra Jenkins (PDA: PDA-Cassandra Jenkins (Chief Engineer)) sent "You OK?" to PDA-Sera'Apham-Kluiso (Security Officer)
[13:41:33]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Oh shit, they killed the lizard guy
[13:41:37]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No.
[13:41:41]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : You mean, the sssecurity officer?
[13:41:46]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Caleb Robinson(wyzack) climbed onto reinforced table </font>
[13:41:52]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I think..
[13:41:54]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : HE KILLED sssERA.
[13:41:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : BAsssTARD!
[13:42:04]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The Cap just jailbreaked.
[13:42:09]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Yup, Kulisio has been killed
[13:42:14]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : So how about that shuttle?
[13:42:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stripped Indiana Jones(nsm321) of the handcuffs</font>
[13:42:20]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : HoP isss going on a mad-axe murder rampage!
[13:42:34]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Cap's free and has brought the assistant with her, the HoP's off murdering..
[13:42:41]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Cassssssandra, get to to Bridge AsssAP.
[13:42:43]SAY: Doctor Hook/Moyogo : HoP we're cool right? I was trying to free you
[13:42:47]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Checking sensors for Sera.
[13:42:48]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I have to find sssera...
[13:42:50]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : No matter what.
[13:42:53]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Courtroom.
[13:43:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) disarmed Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) </font>
[13:43:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with classic baton</font>
[13:43:15]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Wow what the fuck
[13:43:23]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : I was taking him to be cloned you spastic
[13:43:23]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Was this you?
[13:43:26]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssera?
[13:43:27]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Alright.
[13:43:28]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : IT WAS THE HOP
[13:43:30]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Sorry about the hit, then.
[13:43:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I know!
[13:43:33]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Context, et cetera.
[13:43:37]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Jesus all our heads of staff are morron
[13:43:52]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso with The laser</font>
[13:44:02]SAY: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : HoP i was going to join your team, but axe murdering a sec officer is pretty shitty
[13:44:05]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : The Cap's firing blindly down the central hallway.
[13:44:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:44:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso with The laser</font>
[13:44:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Caleb Robinson(wyzack) disarmed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:44:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Caleb Robinson(wyzack) disarmed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:44:17]GAME: TheRealTreyvon/(Emma Jones) has primed a flashbang for detonation at Central Primary Hallway (87,124,1).
[13:44:18]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Shuttle.
[13:44:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) hit Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The flashbang</font>
[13:44:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Caleb Robinson(wyzack) disarmed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:44:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with The laser</font>
[13:44:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:35]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:39]EMOTE: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : <B>Caleb Robinson</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
[13:44:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Caleb Robinson(wyzack) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:44:56]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Captain's outside EVA.
[13:45:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Sera'Apham-Kluiso with classic baton</font>
[13:45:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) punched Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:45:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Seras Victoria(index00) with classic baton</font>
[13:45:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) stunned Seras Victoria(index00) with classic baton</font>
[13:45:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The laser</font>
[13:45:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) punched Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:45:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:45:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:45:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) climbed onto table </font>
[13:45:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:45:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:45:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:45:35]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) hit Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The soap</font>
[13:45:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:45:44]GAME: Index00/(Seras Victoria) has primed a flashbang for detonation at Central Primary Hallway (89,127,1).
[13:45:44]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : MURDERERsss!
[13:45:44]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : Take Sera and run..
[13:45:47]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : NO1
[13:45:48]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : GO!
[13:45:49]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : RUN!
[13:45:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) shaked Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:45:57]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Bassstardsss...
[13:46:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:46:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) hit Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The soap</font>
[13:46:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The laser</font>
[13:46:18]SAY: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I'm deaf.
[13:46:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with The laser</font>
[13:46:30]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> gasps!
[13:46:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:46:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) stunned Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) </font>
[13:46:42]EMOTE: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : <B>Cassandra Jenkins</B> seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...
[13:46:43]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Cassandra Jenkins(thenightingale) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:47:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Betsy with The laser</font>
[13:47:40]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I won't give up.
[13:48:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the zipties</font>
[13:48:39]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Murderersss.
[13:48:45]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : Well, as they say.
[13:48:51]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : When a lizard gives you lemons, make lemonade.
[13:48:56]EMOTE: Sleeps-Without-Thought/Shailsnic : <B>Sleeps-Without-Thought</B> giggles.
[13:49:08]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Aaah.
[13:49:15]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : Oh right, you did not have access.
[13:49:52]EMOTE: Unknown/Derpu : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:49:58]EMOTE: Unknown/Derpu : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:49:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Pleassse...pleassse...
[13:50:04]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Don't die on me...
[13:50:04]EMOTE: Unknown/Derpu : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:50:07]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : C-cassssssandra?
[13:50:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ssshe'sss...
[13:50:22]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Ssshe'sss...dead..
[13:50:27]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : And it'sss all my fault!
[13:50:55]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Borg.
[13:51:04]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) equipped Indiana Jones(nsm321) with the riot suit</font>
[13:51:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) equipped Indiana Jones(nsm321) with the bulletproof helmet</font>
[13:51:08]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : You do realize the Captain and HoP are on a murder-ssspree.
[13:51:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) equipped Indiana Jones(nsm321) with the security gas mask</font>
[13:51:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) equipped Seras Victoria(index00) with the security gas mask</font>
[13:51:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:51:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:51:57]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:51:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:51:59]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:52:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:52:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:52:01]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:52:02]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) disarmed Unknown(nsm321) </font>
[13:52:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) injected Seras Victoria(index00) with epinephrine medipen(Epinephrine)</font>
[13:52:14]SAY: Ghost/TheNightingale : Well, the Captain r-walled off the Brig, broke out her laser, ordered Chews demoted 4no, and when I asked why, told me to stop questioning her or I'd be demoted too, calling me scum.
[13:52:45]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Busssy cloning already.
[13:52:46]SAY: Ghost/TheNightingale : Then when we did the taser thing to her and the HoP, Indiana freed them and they're going on a murderboner.
[13:52:47]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I hate...
[13:52:50]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Hate the Captain.
[13:53:05]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Sssera?
[13:53:08]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:53:11]SAY: Unknown/Derpu : Y-Y-YES-SS-SS-S-S?!!
[13:53:16]SAY: Unknown/Derpu : L-LOL-L2C-CAT!
[13:53:56]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:54:09]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Are you okay?
[13:54:13]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:54:15]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I think ssso.
[13:54:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I tried my bessst...
[13:54:19]ADMIN: HELP: TheNightingale/(Cassandra Jenkins): I think this goes to IRC if no admins are on? Not sure. Anyway, the Captain and HoP are on a murder spree (we demoted the Captain for rwalling off the Bridge, taking her laser and demoting someone for literally no reason). We could do with a hand. - heard by 0 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[13:54:19]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : But..
[13:54:20]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : But..
[13:54:23]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : They killed her.
[13:54:26]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I couldnt do anything!
[13:54:29]SAY: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : Sure.
[13:54:34]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:54:38]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:54:43]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Well, I tried...
[13:54:46]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : And failed..
[13:54:56]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : It'sss not over yet.
[13:54:58]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:54:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I now.
[13:55:01]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Know.
[13:55:04]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:55:18]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I will follow you completely.
[13:55:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) injected Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:55:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) injected Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:55:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) injected Sera'Apham-Kluiso (derpu) with syringe (epinephrine), which had Epinephrine (INTENT: HELP)</font>
[13:55:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sleeps-Without-Thought(shailsnic) with The pellet</font>
[13:55:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sleeps-Without-Thought(shailsnic) with The pellet</font>
[13:55:43]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss...
[13:55:47]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : What?
[13:55:48]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> gasps!
[13:55:52]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : I'll come to the ssshuttle sssoon.
[13:55:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Im not leaving.
[13:56:02]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Until you are.
[13:56:06]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> drools.
[13:56:09]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : That wasss to sssera by the way.
[13:56:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Aeron Greva(ultrasonic95) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Aeron Greva(ultrasonic95) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Aeron Greva(ultrasonic95) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Aeron Greva(ultrasonic95) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot alien larva (245)(anturke) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The pellet</font>
[13:56:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot alien larva (245)(anturke) with The laser</font>
[13:56:50]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Bryant Thomlinson(samis) with The laser</font>
[13:56:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins with The laser</font>
[13:56:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Cassandra Jenkins with The laser</font>
[13:56:58]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Sup clown
[13:57:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:01]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:02]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:03]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:04]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Doctor Hook(moyogo) with The laser</font>
[13:57:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with The laser</font>
[13:57:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:19]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Hsss, are you sssure?
[13:57:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) attacked Seras Victoria(index00) with tray(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) attacked Seras Victoria(index00) with tray(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:26]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:30]EMOTE: Lorenzo Sutton/Erbbu : <B>Lorenzo Sutton</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
[13:57:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:33]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : Halp
[13:57:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:36]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Oh, yesss, that, hsss.
[13:57:38]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : IN CLONING!
[13:57:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Doctor Hook(moyogo) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:57:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:42]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : QUICK!!
[13:57:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:46]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:57:52]SAY: Sera'Apham-Kluiso/Derpu : Go get her.
[13:57:55]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I cant...
[13:57:59]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Go!
[13:58:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:58:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) attacked Seras Victoria(index00) with emergency oxygen tank(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Seras Victoria(index00) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:31]SAY: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : And we're down!
[13:58:31]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : GOD DAMMIT!!!
[13:58:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) punched Doctor Hook </font>
[13:58:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) punched Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:58:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) disarmed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:58:38]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : FUCK U SHITTY HOP AND CAPTAIN!!
[13:58:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:58:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) disarmed Seras Victoria(index00) </font>
[13:58:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) disarmed Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) </font>
[13:58:42]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) hit Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The lemon cake slice</font>
[13:58:43]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : U DID THIS TO ME
[13:58:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:58:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:58:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Aeron Greva with The disabler beam</font>
[13:58:55]SAY: Unknown/Wyzack : L-l-lifelik-ke t-tex-xt-t-t-tur-re ;_;
[13:58:57]EMOTE: Unknown/Wyzack : <B>Unknown</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
[13:58:57]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:01]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) stripped Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) of the zipties</font>
[13:59:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:59:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) shot Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:59:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) shot Seras Victoria(index00) with The disabler beam</font>
[13:59:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Chews-The-Limes(gothamstyle) with The laser</font>
[13:59:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:59:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Emma Jones(therealtreyvon) shot Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with The laser</font>
[13:59:46]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:47]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Sera'Apham-Kluiso(derpu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:51]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:52]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[13:59:53]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Lorenzo Sutton(erbbu) with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:56]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:57]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:59]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:01:00]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Seras Victoria(index00) attacked Aeron Greva with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[14:00:10]OOC: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : cap wasn't even antag
[14:00:15]OOC: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : you guys mutinied
[14:00:16]OOC: Asimov-Compliant/Anonmare : lel
[14:00:18]SAY: Seras Victoria/Index00 : Your all ready down hahahahahahaha
[14:00:21]OOC: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : you got what you deserve so...
[14:00:23]OOC: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : IC in OOC, my emulsions.
[14:00:32]OOC: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : quality captain, murdering a noncombatant who was nonlethally detaining your murderboner HoP. prepare for bans both of you
[14:00:35]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : Enjoy your ban assholes.
[14:00:44]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : DING DONG BANNU
[14:00:45]OOC: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : you are both turboshit
[14:00:50]OOC: Cassandra Jenkins/TheNightingale : I can make a ban request if nobody else will.
[14:00:53]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : I wont.
[14:00:54]OOC: Caleb Robinson/Wyzack : Please do
[14:00:54]OOC: Emma Jones/TheRealTreyvon : you guys mutinied so...
[14:00:55]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : i SUCK.
[14:00:58]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : too bad.
[14:01:00]OOC: Chews-The-Limes/GothamStyle : ding dong.
logs. Most cut after an hour into the round. Ckeys featured are the ones featured in the attack logs mostly.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #93525

Both have been permabanned and told to come here, due to some things that popped up during investigation.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #93530

Thanks Ausops
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #93577

Oh, I love the smell of justice in the morning...

Thanks.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #93586

Just going to say that "wry you demote mah fwiend" isn't a valid reason to kick off a mutiny

If it was just the four of you that they killed I would argue against them being banned because like it or not the Captain IS the highest authority on the station, their word is law. You may disagree with their decisions and mutiny against a comdom captain but thats about as IC escalation as it gets.
But seeing as they did kill others (and I can't see anything in the logs to suggest they were provoked), I'm not going to play advocate for them unless they can explain the collateral damage.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #93591

While you have a fair point Malk, this goes a bit deeper than just a mutiny and collateral damage I think. If they don't reply in this thread, it's going to be no big loss if they remain perma'd.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #93600

Probably not a great loss from what little I could see from the logs.

Just wanted to chime in because Nightingale looked to have gotten the wrong impression that he'd gotten a victory against his 'injustice'.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #93602

Malkevin wrote:Probably not a great loss from what little I could see from the logs.

Just wanted to chime in because Nightingale looked to have gotten the wrong impression that she'd gotten a victory against her 'injustice'.
I wouldn't have filed a ban request if they hadn't have gone murdering everyone; killing just me would've been fine, because mutiny capital crime space law unzip laser et cetera. The four (six if we count both Calebs) unrelated innocent deaths are a little more worrying, though... that, and the Captain took her laser, that's a priceless antique
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #93640

I played the chef Lorenzo Sutton this round. I had no previous interaction with the HoP or captain yet when I got on the shuttle the captain tried to laser me and the HoP successfully axed me a question. I retaliated with a trayful of lemon cake. It was sort of funny.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #94560

They've had ample time to respond, they can make a ban appeal if they want.