Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Requests which have been closed

Moderators: In-Game Admin, In-Game Head Admins, Game Server Operators, TGMC Game Server Operators

User avatar
DyslexicGrampa
 
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 am
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby DyslexicGrampa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 pm #107850

Your byond account:DyslexicGrampa
Your character name: Saphira Fisher
Their character name:Oldman Robustin
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time:Sybil, Around 21:30
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
Image
[br]
Image

Description of what happened: I am playing Sec Officer, I get a call about Oldman Robustin harassing an Assistant, Emily Ranger, my co-worker PDA'd be about him most likely having a bomb on him. I search him, and bring him to interrogation about the bomb, I trust my fellow sec officer then i'd trust a random scientist ive never heard of so I ask him furthermore. For failing to provide the information and assaulting the assistant and saying hes going to kill me, I head to gulag him for a small time, well as the shuttle gets to gulag he sets off his bomb that he had implanted in his chest as non-antag specifically for his shitty power gaming purpose.
Why they should be banned: It really shouldn't need to be explained, he implanted a bomb into himself as non-antag and caused mass harm, killing me, himself and one more person in gulag who had nothing to do with the situation.

I directly downloaded logs however they will not upload on here, I will gladly send them to whoever need be.



User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:34 pm #107851

-anon3 amendment-
This ban request shouldn't be a request for "powergame", it should be for "Bombing the station as a non-antag to kill a security officer".
Powergaming is not the same as a violation of the rules regarding suicide bombing.

User avatar
DyslexicGrampa
 
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 am
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby DyslexicGrampa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:35 pm #107852

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:-anon3 amendment-
This ban request shouldn't be a request for "powergame", it should be for "Bombing the station as a non-antag to kill a security officer".
Powergaming is not the same as a violation of the rules regarding suicide bombing.

Thank you for the correction.
Cheers.

User avatar
DyslexicGrampa
 
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 am
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby DyslexicGrampa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm #107853

Also here is the person who got damaged from the blast and as a result died on gulag from Oldman's explosion. Could not get a player name.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 pm #107856

This seems pretty simple, unless you somehow missed their antagonist status or you missed something significant they were in the wrong here, i'll try to direct them to the thread to get this sorted out.

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby tedward1337 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm #107857

I'll check logs.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:07 pm #107863

According to the database they were already banned for this.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Oldman Robustin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm #107869

I'll just use this thread to defend my actions, appeal the Dayban just given to me by Longbowman, and request a secban for Saphira Fisher.

Here are the logs:
http://pastebin.com/42amKtng

Summary:

1) I'm a scientist, I want to experiment with new rare signaller types (mousetrap, voice, etc.)

2) Emily Ranger, Science Officer, comes and warns me that if she sees me taking a bomb out of science that I'll be arrested

3) Work toward getting a voice analyzer from arrivals vender

4) Joe Spacztik and some Cargo Tech roll up next to me, Joe pulls out a stunprod

5) Run away, report it

6) Offer all the details I can to Emily Ranger, Emily says she suspects we have shadowlings

7) Decide the best use of the voice analyzer would to make an implanted voice-bomb in case anyone tries to kidnap/kill me again, within discretion of course.

8) Ask roboticist to implant the bomb in me, get 'er done

9) Wait around, as I'm walking arrivals I see a bunch of unknowns in colored bandanas gathering in the locker room

10) Whip out my PDA and tell Emily that some weirdos in masks are gathering in the locker room P.S. I've got a bomb - the latter being a joke intended to mess with her a little

11) After the second message one of the dudes, a botanist, runs up and demands my ID or he'll beat me up

12) Saphira the Sec Officer runs by, and I yell for help, that I'm being robbed

13) Saphira listens to my plea and then tazes me instead, wordlessly dragging me to the brig

14) I complain on Sci Radio to Emily that my bomb reference was a joke and that, essentially, they were wasting their time while I was reporting something far more criminal/sinister. I had assumed that Emily made a request for me being arrested.

15) A search of my bag turns up a couple basic tools. Saphira won't tell me why I'm there but when I complain about the fact I had no bomb and thus no basis for arrest, she says "It's not about the bomb".

16) Emily turns up and asks about the situation. I complain some more and Emily tells Saphira to release me, Saphira asks to interrogate me and Emily allows it "but only for a few minutes".

17) Interrogation begins. We talk briefly about the bomb statement but that's not why I'm there... Saphira wants to know more about these masked men I saw.

18) After roughly 10 minutes in interrogation, telling her everything that I saw, she insists I haven't told her enough and begins the batoning/pepperspraying/threatening schtick to get me to talk

19) I refuse to talk anymore, tell her I've said everything, and that she's being shit for continuing to hold me

20) The intimidation continues, I finally get tired of playing along and yell on radio for someone to let me out.

21) Saphira takes my radio and continues to threaten/baton/spray me.

22) Tell her I'm done talking, that she's shit, fuck you, etc.

23) She says its going to get painful, "That the Gulag is going unused these days", etc.

24) Tell her multiple times I've said everything I know

25) She drags me out of interogation, I yell at an officer passing by and but they ignore me.

26) Saphira throws the Gulag gear on me, drags me onto the shuttle

27) Make one last threat that she'll die if she takes me to Gulag, no sign of her backing down

28) As soon as we arrive at Gulag I detonate the bomb

29) Despite Saphira's statement (and my reasonable belief) that Gulag was empty, one prisoner was inside. They survived the blast but used the opportunity to look for a way out and died from exposure.

30) Got bwoinked by Phil235, told my story, didn't hear back

31) Got bwoinked later by Longbowman, tell my story, Longbowman tosses me a dayban for blowing myself up as a non-antag and taking others in the process (Ok it's not otherS, its singular, one guy who walked into the bomb blast site presumably for a way out of the Gulag hellhole and died from exposure).


Conclusion:

This isn't a cut and dry case by any means, but while my judgment isn't always perfect, I've been here long enough to get a good sense of the rules. Bombs are a touchy subject with a huge lack of clarity around their rules, but considering just the prior round someone had murdered the HoS at Gulag out of revenge, I felt that I was within my right to kill this security officer. I had no reason to believe I would ever be allowed to leave Gulag, the only person who even KNEW I was at Gulag was the officer and she explicitly stated "I have bigger fish to fry", leaving me to believe I'd be left there to rot while the station dealt with shadowlings or whatever. She also explicitly said the Gulag had been unused, and I had no reason to believe that bombing the Gulag shuttle while it was docked at the Gulag would cause any significant collateral damage. This was my last resort, I was going to be taken out of the round because of a rogue sec officer, so I wanted to(and had every right to) take them with me.

Drawing a line on this issue of what is/isn't acceptable here would be helpful, but at the very least I don't think Saphira has any business playing security. The willingness to escalate a series of questioning about me being a VICTIM into tossing said VICTIM into the gulag for not conjuring up some mysterious information I was apparently withholding ruined my round and that attitude is going to ruin many more rounds until someone steps in and says "This is not fucking ok". The fact she talked in deadchat about my reputation, made this thread a "powergaming" issue, and made other statements indicating metagrudge only solidifies that she should not be playing sec roles.

Edit: Since Emily Ranger hasn't posted here yet, I'll pass along what she said in OOC the following round, which is consistent with what happened in-game. Emily had no clue what happened to me (confirming that sec was not informed of my status or any efforts to Gulag me) and that she had not made any concerted effort to get me arrested, indicating that this was either raw metagrudging or a complete nutjob playing security who thinks arresting, abusing, and gulag'ing crime victims because they gave you attitude is somehow acceptable. The fact that the OP deliberately excluded virtually every relevant fact weighing against him/her just shows that they have absolutely no interest in a fair/honest assessment of what happened.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby oranges » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:53 pm #107870

To be honest they deserve the secban, but I don't think two wrongs make a right.

cultist-chan
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby cultist-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 pm #107873

I was "minorly" invloved in this ban. Longbowman was the primary admin involved.

Phil (who is a coder and not involved in admin stuff to my knowlege) asked on IRC for some admins to handle the situation so a few of us got on.


Essentially he had given Oldman a 200 point goal after 200 points of labor Oldman would have been free to leave. In the gulag if you have a prisoner ID you can leave the gulag after you finish your points.


I'm not involved any further other than minor investigation of the issue but it is my personal opinion that you shouldn't be able to blow up a officer for gulaging you for 200, even if they are "shitcurity"

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby oranges » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 pm #107874

Yeah but that officer is getting a secban right?

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Scones » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm #107875

"I'm being put in prison, better explode"

While this looks like a huge mess I don't think it's ever acceptable to self-detonate at any stage in escalation with Security as a non-antag. You play toxins more than most people, you certainly know better. That being said, the Security Officer looks like a massive piece of trash based on both the logs and the testimony. Having an implanted maxcap is also just terrible (But arguablym not bannable) and you're well aware of it, considering it is literally only to dick over antagonists who kill you. You fully deserve a ban for killing that other prisoner

I really would like to hear the officer's explanation for this though, pretty lame on their behalf.

And just to be clear I just think that the blast having killed an uninvolved person is shitty. The officer-oldman interaction is just fucking dumb and both people involved deserve notes for different reasons.

cultist-chan wrote: but it is my personal opinion that you shouldn't be able to blow up a officer for gulaging you for 200, even if they are "shitcurity"


Was he aware he was getting a sentence? I sort of felt like it was implied to be a VERY extended stay, not to mention the fact that he had already been held for a long-ass time.

Wouldn't be opposed to the officer getting a secban though honestly, fucking terrible on their part and nothing of value was lost when the explosion tore their body into so many gibs
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

cultist-chan
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby cultist-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:26 pm #107876

Scones wrote:"I'm being put in prison, better explode"

Was he aware he was getting a sentence? I sort of felt like it was implied to be a VERY extended stay, not to mention the fact that he had already been held for a long-ass time.
[/size]




If he has ever been gulag'd then I would think that it is heavly implied that if you get a prisoner card, you can get out of the gulag with the points system. That being said the officer did not explain the gulag system to oldman. However given the amount of time Oldman has been with us he should know.


oranges wrote:To be honest they deserve the secban, but I don't think two wrongs make a right.


I'm not sure on the sec ban buisness. Longbowman handled the resolution of this. I don't believe we were looking at a secban for the player at the time, as he hadn't "killed" anyone, just acted like shitcurity, which we have seen many times before with many different players.

User avatar
TheLongbowMan
 
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:40 am
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby TheLongbowMan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:32 pm #107877

As stated above by ForcefulCJS, I have already day banned him for getting an uninvolved person killed in a revenge suicide bomb. (a side note, getting a bomb implanted in to you as a non-antag is pretty powergamey itself in my opinion.)

As I told ForcefulCJS at the time, the issue of "shitcurity" is a separate incident, and can be treated as such. This sort of thing, if excessive can be ahelped at the time, or a request could be made in the forums.

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby onleavedontatme » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 pm #107878

TheLongbowMan wrote:This sort of thing, if excessive can be ahelped at the time, or a request could be made in the forums.


oranges wrote:but I don't think two wrongs make a right.


It's so much more fun to blow the other guy up instead of adminhelp though.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Oldman Robustin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:22 pm #107890

I'm fine with eating a day ban if our policy is never ever bomb nonantag as a nonantag even if you're sure they're about to take you out of the round.

I'm not claiming this my gleaming example of excellent behavior, but when I arriveded at Gulag I was 99% sure I wasn't leaving and it was empty. My only option would been to sit there, resist out of my cuffs and then pray that I actually had the means to leave. I was never informed of a point sentence and everything the officer did, basically going rogue with a prisoner because they were a victim of a crime and went giving enough details led me to think they had no intention of giving me a way back to the station.

The feeling in my gut was the same feeling I get when someone prods, cable cuffs you, and drags you to the mass driver after removing your radio, I was sure I was being removed from the round. I also feel like the emphasis on the other prisoner death is misplaced, from what I saw he was stuck there and willingly risked his own life by wandering into the blast site for something to escape with. That and the fact the officer straight up told me gulag had gone unused gave me a very reasonable belief that the officer would be the only one to die.

As for my experience I've never gulag'd anyone, I think it's a shitty way to deal with criminals who either deserve a set sentence or perma. I have also never worked gulag before because I rarely survive doing anything bad enough to get sent there. When ive been sent its been with an outrageous goal that is designed to be perma. Just as I'm in a toxins phase right now, I'm not really entertained by the minor provocation of security anymore, so I basically only end up in the brig as an antagonist and in that case they're usually dragging in a corpse. So yea I don't have some long understanding of gulag to lean on here.

Edit: Phone post, I can spel gud

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am #107896

You're actually pretty fortunate you only got a dayban for nonantag bombing like this.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Arete
 
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 am
Byond Username: Arete

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Arete » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:42 am #107899

Kor wrote:It's so much more fun to blow the other guy up instead of adminhelp though.

Saegrimr wrote:You're actually pretty fortunate you only got a dayban for nonantag bombing like this.


I feel like we're getting mixed messages here.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:45 am #107900

Arete wrote:I feel like we're getting mixed messages here.


I never said suicide bombing sec as a nonantag isn't fun, just pretty fucking bad rules-wise.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby oranges » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:45 am #107901

Do I have to make a new thread about the shitcurity?

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Amelius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:00 am #107906

DyslexicGrampa wrote:Your byond account:DyslexicGrampa
Your character name: Saphira Fisher
Their character name:Oldman Robustin
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time:Sybil, Around 21:30
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
Image
[br]
Image

Description of what happened: I am playing Sec Officer, I get a call about Oldman Robustin harassing an Assistant, Emily Ranger, my co-worker PDA'd be about him most likely having a bomb on him. I search him, and bring him to interrogation about the bomb, I trust my fellow sec officer then i'd trust a random scientist ive never heard of so I ask him furthermore. For failing to provide the information and assaulting the assistant and saying hes going to kill me, I head to gulag him for a small time, well as the shuttle gets to gulag he sets off his bomb that he had implanted in his chest as non-antag specifically for his shitty power gaming purpose.
Why they should be banned: It really shouldn't need to be explained, he implanted a bomb into himself as non-antag and caused mass harm, killing me, himself and one more person in gulag who had nothing to do with the situation.

I directly downloaded logs however they will not upload on here, I will gladly send them to whoever need be.


I'm sorry, but I was Emily Ranger, and I was a roundstart security officer not an assistant. I don't believe I ever reported it, but if I did, I surely just said to make sure he doesn't have any explosives. I definitlely never reported any form of 'harassment' in that sense. Both parties, myself and Oldman, knew that we were mutually fucking around after I warned him to not take any explosives out of R&D (him responding with 'that just makes me want to do it more~'), but given that I'm a responsible security officer, it still made sense to investigate and do a cursory search, though it was somewhat low on my priority list and I didn't even set him to arrest. I mean, just rationally speaking, why would he tell an officer that he's running around with high-yield explosives unless they're messing around in the first place? I guess you acted on a (rational) tip from an officer - 'hey, make sure Oldman isn't running around explosives, he was working toxins' that transitioned into, for you, 'hey, let's interrogate this guy for 10+ minutes, waste a shitton of his time unjustifiably, then gulag him for being rightfully angry because I'm being a shitlord, then ban request him for responding in IC'. Does this mean I can just arrest all the scientists working toxins, lock them up for interrogation until they get pissed and brig them when they state their anger? Know what that's called? Shitcurity.

While you were in interrogation with him, I told you specifically, in person, in clear security officer garb, to leave him be if he doesn't have any explosives on him because he hadn't committed a crime. You seemed to want to press for an interview, and I acquiesced, since I wasn't going to fight a fellow officer for something as minor as a couple minutes, even if he didn't have any explosives. I believe I told you over the radio a few minutes later to let him go at some point as well. Later on in the round, after dealing with (read: getting robusted by, rescued and arresting the second go-around) the CE shadowling in the locker rooms, I checked interrogation for Oldman since he was quiet in science radio. I figured he had been released and he went on his merry day, and was promptly robusted by a shadowling or thrall or something, especially since there was no radio chat in :s that I noticed about permaing/gulagging/etc. him (though I may have missed it).

Oldman never made a death threat against myself, and nor would I have reported it in that context. You had zero reason to permabrig Oldman. 'Harassment' is a nebulous crime, and is only briggable in the shittiest of shitsec rounds. 'Oh no, someone made fun of me on the internet for being an idiot~!, time to be an idiot!'. I also sincerely doubt that you communicated to Oldman that he was going to mine for a short period, I'm guessing that you didn't create a mining points card or didn't communicate that you can created one / didn't give it to him, which feels like a permanent sentence in the first place. Even then, gulagging takes forever to get out of - much more than the wiki claims, so it was obviously an excessive punishment for an invented crime.

I also feel that the death of the gulag prisoner is overblown. Shit happens, Oldman did not intend to take him out, and insofar as he could possibly know, the gulag was empty. It wasn't like he detonated in escape or arrivals - populated, essential parts of the station. He detonated off z-level in a scarcely used area. Shouldn't we operate on intent rather than end-result, so long as the end-result isn't disasterous for the crew as a whole (i.e. accidental BoH)? As Oldman said, the gulag prisoner probably wanted to escape or suicide, and, while he could have lived by running away, embraced death by running into the void (or, as Oldman puts it, to 'escape'). Why not contact the one that was killed and ask effectively if he'd like to 'press charges'? It's more rational - if he didn't care, then where is the crime?
Last edited by Amelius on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Oldman Robustin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 am #107907

Not all bombings are created equal. Bombing the gulag shuttle while it's at the gulag has got to be one of the least "collateral risk" places you can ever bomb the station. If it wasn't for the unforeseen prisoner wandering into the blast site it would've had the same effect on the round as me disarming her baton, murdering her and the jumping into the crematorium together.

Prisoners name was Devin-something if you want to try and look him up and get his thoughts.

Kor was probably making that comment tongue-in-cheek, but I was seeing red at that point and I'm used to hitting adminhelp when I see shitty behavior as a ghost or murdered by someone who didn't seem like an antag, it's been a year or more since I've had such a shitty encounter with security that I had to ring the admin bell. It's just not the instinct I had at the moment, you can tell from the logs I was pissed, seeing red, and calmly appealing to the adminbus just didn't cross my mind. I've been using adminbus since I came back almost purely as an ex-post facto system for determining if someone was breaking the rules, so the impulse to use it just wasn't there and I don't think we have any policy that says you have to ahelp shitcurity and try to had gods resolve the dispute before you can take it into your own hands. If sec is completely shitting on your round for no reason you've always been able to attack or even kill them. I still believe my anger was justified, and nobody here is arguing that if I murdered her in cold blood with a baton that I would still be in violation of the rules.

It comes down to the use of a bomb and many people who I suspect didn't read very far into the logs heard all they needed to hear and made their decision. I'm not backpedaling from my decision, it wasn't pretty but it felt like the right thing to do. If I had known there was someone inside (and for the third time, the officer explicitly stated that Gulag had gone unused as part of her super edgy intimidation game) I wouldve waited for a better opportunity, but just destroying the gulag shuttle in order to get revenge on this officer felt completely justified.

As for the sec ban request, I can make another thread but I suspect it would just be 90% of the same conversation we're having here. It basically boils down to whether dragging someone to Gulag without consulting anyone else because they didn't give you enough details about the crimes that you were a victim of is sec-bannable. I clearly think so and made my arguments here. As long as OP continues to think that kind of behavior is acceptable, rounds are going to be ruined in far greater quantity and magnitude than my Gulag shuttle blowout.

Emily/Amelius posted their side of the story, let me just make sure nobody missed this gem from the logs, that's the officer explicitly promising to give me a short interrogation... and we all know how that turned out:

Emily Ranger says, "Just let him go if he doesn't have a bomb."
[Common] HEX states, "Julian Mackabee has signed up as Librarian."
[Common] Emmanuel Pearsall says, "The chef just pulled a fuel tank to his ketchen what"
Oldman Robustin says, "A joke to someone who clearly cant take em"
[Common] Bill Woodward says, "Near starboard emercency storagbe"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Im going to asssk him a few quessstionsss."
Emily Ranger says, "I actually didn't call that one in."
Emily Ranger sighs.
Emily Ranger says, "Make it short."
[Common] Emmanuel Pearsall says, "What the hell happened in the ketchen"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Roger that"

User avatar
Falamazeer
 
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 am
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Falamazeer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 am #107908

oranges wrote:Do I have to make a new thread about the shitcurity?

Probably, Either that or Saegrimr has a rare form of vision impairment that inhibits his ability to see context.

Sam Fisher isn't exactly a bastion of security I think that's his non lizard name, first name might be off, but I know KNOW he plays a human officer with the same last name. anyways if you read the logs he's displaying a bad case of selective hearing.
From robustin mentioning the guys who were in the masks to demanding information on them. then bullying, then gulag, etc etc, if you aren't allowed to blow yourself up to take your enemy with you here, you never are.

That being said, Fisher isn't fun to play with as he's abusive, but I haven't seen him be abusive with the gulag before, so he might have been trying something he saw, or just decided he wanted to try his hand at the gulag and any excuse would do.
With the context of seeing him round to round that's my guess, as he's always nabbing people and deafly interrogating them in interrogation, even open and shut cases I've seen em do it and I consider it a malicious practice because your charge winds up in custody oh so much longer. so take that how you will

Tornadium
 
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Tornadium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 am #107909

Was an officer during this round.

It was a bit of a clusterfuck and security was pretty massively shit.

I don't really think that bombing in particular warrants as a ban, having a bomb implanted in you FNR as a non-antag is pretty shitty but I can't really complain. The really worry is though if you say this is okay it starts a slippery slope of people doing the same thing when they think security is being shit.

"Oh I got perma-brigged for nothing? Better bomb and kill the officer".

Scott
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 pm
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Scott » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 am #107917

He bombed the gulag, who gives a shit.

The officer deserved it, though. If Oldman was being uncooperative I'd understand the officer's actions, but he wasn't. Oldman even warned about his willingness to suicide bomb the officer, the officer was clearly on a power trip, why else would he ignore a scientist threatening to bomb him?

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am #107918

TheLongbowMan wrote:As stated above by ForcefulCJS, I have already day banned him for getting an uninvolved person killed in a revenge suicide bomb


I looked it up, the prisoner never actually adminhelped.

Just the officer in question and a few random ghosts being mini-mods.

So the officer decided to remove someone from the round (long interrogation+gulag sentence) based on what sounds like nothing, and then adminhelps trying to get the other person banned when they get removed back (via bomb).

I'd have to look further at the logs but it looks like classic shitcurity+banbaiting to me. It doesn't make any sense to me to ban the victim in a case like this.

Tornadium wrote:slippery slope


Except we don't operate in an actual legal system, and it won't suddenly be open season on normal officers. Normal security play doesn't involve removing people from the round after zero crimes because you dislike them. If you're acting like the OP did you're already breaking enough rules to get server banned, so I don't see the issue in killing them IC.

The more important precedent here is "you can't grief and break the rules and then get the other guy banned for fighting back."

User avatar
lumipharon
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 am
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby lumipharon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:56 am #107919

If (as far as you can tell, and has been implied to you) some shitsec is taking you out of the round with zero chance of getting back in, you're damn sure I would kill the shit if I had the chance.

The fact he used a bomb or his fists is irrelevent - it didn't happen on station and didn't effect the rest of the crew. If the chucklefuck officer told him (or implied, whatever) that the gulag was empty, it's unfair to blame oldman for the other death, especially if the guy went into the bomb area after the fact, and wasn't killed by the bomb itself.

Also Oldman said he only implanted the bomb after he almost got kidnapped, and was told that shadowlings might be onboard. That's not the same as roundstart lelbombimplant.

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 am #107924

lumipharon wrote:If (as far as you can tell, and has been implied to you) some shitsec is taking you out of the round with zero chance of getting back in, you're damn sure I would kill the shit if I had the chance.

The fact he used a bomb or his fists is irrelevent - it didn't happen on station and didn't effect the rest of the crew. If the chucklefuck officer told him (or implied, whatever) that the gulag was empty, it's unfair to blame oldman for the other death, especially if the guy went into the bomb area after the fact, and wasn't killed by the bomb itself.

Also Oldman said he only implanted the bomb after he almost got kidnapped, and was told that shadowlings might be onboard. That's not the same as roundstart lelbombimplant.


My bad, edited my post. Bombs in chest are still more or less uncounterable though, unfortunately.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am #107932

Falamazeer wrote:Probably, Either that or Saegrimr has a rare form of vision impairment that inhibits his ability to see context.


Good thing the only point I made was about nonantag bombing, right?
Its pretty depressing to see so see people in here who seriously think this is okay. I honestly hate the gulag for non-perma sentences but apparently nobody else in adminbus thinks this is a problem.
"Oh but its so much faster to get out than a 5 minute brig timer" to which I always call bullshit, and get shot down for telling sec officers to chill on the gulag for stupid shit like two assistants in a shoving match.

So no, i'm not touching shitcurity claims but I will gladly remove anybody who bombs sec as a nonantag for any reason other than a blob-wizard is arming the nuke in the armory.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
lumipharon
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 am
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby lumipharon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 am #107953

Would you also ban someone if they killed a security officer with their bare fists and a table, who was perma'ing them for zero reason?
Because that's what this is - the only difference was the weapon at hand.

Tornadium
 
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Tornadium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:49 am #107958

lumipharon wrote:Would you also ban someone if they killed a security officer with their bare fists and a table, who was perma'ing them for zero reason?
Because that's what this is - the only difference was the weapon at hand.


There has always been a policy against Non-antag bombing.

I really don't think we should be encouraging it under any circumstances.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:49 am #107959

lumipharon wrote:Would you also ban someone if they killed a security officer with their bare fists and a table, who was perma'ing them for zero reason?
Because that's what this is - the only difference was the weapon at hand.


You know as well as I do how explosives are treated on this server, at least I hope you do as long as you've been here.

In case you don't, then no. However it really has to be a "no reason" situation here, and any time I hear (ADMIN: HELP THIS GUY ARRESTING ME 4NO RAISIN) there's 99% chance that yes there is a reason i'm not being told right off the bat, and have to then waste everybody's time asking questions.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 am #107961

200 Points in the gulag is ~two minutes worth of mining. This is in no way "Taking someone out of the game"

User avatar
lumipharon
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 am
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby lumipharon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am #107964

I'm goiong off what oldman has said - he said he had full reason to believe he was getting dumped there forever, not a set sentence.

Tornadium
 
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Tornadium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 am #107966

lumipharon wrote:I'm goiong off what oldman has said - he said he had full reason to believe he was getting dumped there forever, not a set sentence.


So if an officer wordlessly cuffs me and brings me to the bridge I'm safe to assume I'm dead?

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Amelius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 am #107971

TechnoAlchemist wrote:200 Points in the gulag is ~two minutes worth of mining. This is in no way "Taking someone out of the game"


You're high. Those estimates on the wiki are wildly off. That's like, 10~ minutes worth plus the other shittery the officer perpetuated (holding someone with no crime for 10+ minutes).

Does this mean I can go ahead and permabrig people for no crime, FNR, then adminhelp if they try to kill me and/or escape? Permabrig = anything exceeding or equal to 10 minutes worth of punishment anyway.

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Scones » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:31 am #107972

Amelius wrote:
TechnoAlchemist wrote:200 Points in the gulag is ~two minutes worth of mining. This is in no way "Taking someone out of the game"


You're high. Those estimates on the wiki are wildly off. That's like, 10~ minutes worth plus the other shittery the officer perpetuated (holding someone with no crime for 10+ minutes).

Does this mean I can go ahead and permabrig people for no crime, FNR, then adminhelp if they try to kill me and/or escape? Permabrig = anything exceeding or equal to 10 minutes worth of punishment anyway.


He's actually referencing a space law quotation.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

cultist-chan
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby cultist-chan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 am #107974

Amelius wrote:
TechnoAlchemist wrote:200 Points in the gulag is ~two minutes worth of mining. This is in no way "Taking someone out of the game"


You're high. Those estimates on the wiki are wildly off. That's like, 10~ minutes worth plus the other shittery the officer perpetuated (holding someone with no crime for 10+ minutes).

Does this mean I can go ahead and permabrig people for no crime, FNR, then adminhelp if they try to kill me and/or escape? Permabrig = anything exceeding or equal to 10 minutes worth of punishment anyway.


You can literally shovel sand and do it in 1 minute. I kid you not. The other shittery (interogation) was a bit excessive. The interogation for 10 minutes was bad and they should have let them go after that.

It seems though the gulag has been around for a year or so, nobody seems to understand it or use it frequently enough for players to use it.
Last edited by cultist-chan on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ahammer18
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Nothern USA
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Ahammer18 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:36 am #107975

Okay, several things.

1) Saphira needs to take a break from security for awhile, her gulaging Oldman is pretty much unjustifiable.

2) Oldman's ban and the note associated with said ban need to remain in place, regardless of the level of shit that Saphira was putting out, blowing her up wasn't really justified. It was murder at that point.

You both fucked up, which is why we need to just agree to disagree and dish out punishments where punishments are due.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Amelius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 am #107980

Ahammer18 wrote:blowing her up wasn't really justified. It was murder at that point.


At what point do you have to take griff before you just fucking kill them? Resolving circumstances in an OOC sense is always shitty for everyone involved, and really should be done near round end, with IC punishments meted out appropriately.

I mean, if someone does something jobbannable they're always valid as fuck. Sec or not, it doesn't give them special snowflake status to escape IC punishment.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Oldman Robustin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 am #107981

Saegrimr wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:Probably, Either that or Saegrimr has a rare form of vision impairment that inhibits his ability to see context.


Good thing the only point I made was about nonantag bombing, right?
Its pretty depressing to see so see people in here who seriously think this is okay. I honestly hate the gulag for non-perma sentences but apparently nobody else in adminbus thinks this is a problem.
"Oh but its so much faster to get out than a 5 minute brig timer" to which I always call bullshit, and get shot down for telling sec officers to chill on the gulag for stupid shit like two assistants in a shoving match.

So no, i'm not touching shitcurity claims but I will gladly remove anybody who bombs sec as a nonantag for any reason other than a blob-wizard is arming the nuke in the armory.


I agree that Gulag is shit, that's why I never use it. People were mentioning that my experience should have made me more aware that I wouldn't be stuck in Gulag forever, but the only time I've seen Gulag used (and it's been a while) it's as a form of super-perma or a sadistic joke-perma (sure bro just mine non-stop for half an hour and you're free!) and if anything it was THOSE experiences that colored this confrontation for me. I really don't recall the last time, if ever, that I was on security and someone was sent there with realistic point goals that were proportionate to the crime.

You're hard up on the bomb thing but unless Devin comes in here and corrects me, he was not a casualty of the bomb... he was a casualty of wandering into a bomb site probably hoping to find some route to freedom, I would probably do the same if my choice was 100% stuck in Gulag or wander up to a bomb site with a 5% chance of finding a sec ID or something and a 95% of just getting sucked in by spacewind and dying. Aside from him, the bomb bit is virtually meaningless here. Take Devin out of the equation and the greatest collateral of my act was effectively making Gulag useless... and given how it was being used on me I really don't think that a banworthy form of collateral damage, the station was unscathed and it had no meaningful impact on the round besides removing some officer who gets off to interrogation abuse. Plus when you're in these situations your only IC options are either to take it up the ass and just accept that someone ruined your day because they're an asshole or get even with some collateral damage. Sure the former is absolutely the high road and I commend anyone who can endure that kind of thing, but I'm too old for this shit, if you go full shitcurity I have no regrets in finding the shortest path between you and the afterlife. Next time I'll probably just ahelp it while things are still escalating since otherwise the choice is between a ban and being taken out of a round FNR.

I'm curious what people's opinions are if Devin is taken out of the picture and it was just me bombing a gulag shuttle and killing Saphira. Everyone seems to be on board with Saphira being valid salad, the consternation comes with the bombs. But bombs are still just a means to an end. If I had stabbed Saphira to death and then disabled the shuttle by leaving it at Gulag and spacing the station-side board, would opinions change?

Our bomb policy is pretty incoherent right now. Some admins like Saegrimr treat them like Dark Magic, only usable by the most sinister and antagonistic practitioners of Toxins and shouldn't be used against a valid target even if said target was on toxins test site. Only when the survival of every man woman and child on the station faces imminent death would such a depraved act be tolerated. Others seem MUCH more results oriented. For these admins you can probably suicide bomb any antag who is trying to do you harm as long as you don't take any innocents/critical station equipment with you. I'm trying to get a sense of whether I'm in trouble mostly because I committed the unholy act of bombing a security officer and is bannable per seor whether its because I took the risk of using bombs for retaliation and some innocent chump died as a result. If I had bombed Saphira in the void of space would the outcome be any different?


So if an officer wordlessly cuffs me and brings me to the bridge I'm safe to assume I'm dead?


Cmon man you gotta make your straw men a little more subtle than that. The difference between an officer taking off your radio, dragging you to a desolate mining rock where you can easily be left for an entire round without anyone noticing, not telling you anything about your sentence, indicating that they have no intention of coming back, clearly acting without security's knowledge or authorization out of some personal grudge, and constantly making threats about how much they're going to shit on your day is about as far opposite of an example as you can get compared to "Officer wordlessly brings you to the center of the station".

And for the last time, 200 points is meaningless in this thread. It might have some bearing on whether Saphira deserves a sec ban but it has absolutely 0 relevance here. I didn't know it was 200 points, had no reason to believe it was 200 points, the officer deliberately did not tell me that I had a limited point goal, and I was completely sure I was being dumped on the asteroid by a vindictive piece of shitcurity who would make sure I would never see the station again. I mean they had already escalated things to a completely insane level, I was being interrogated about my status as a criminal victim/witness and being GULAG'd for not giving enough detail in my prose. My experience has always been that Gulag is just hardcore perma, but even then I wouldn't presume it during a regular arrest... but when someone is dragging you there under the circumstances I've mentioned several times, yea I think it was fair of me to presume that I was on my way out of the round for good.


@Ahammer18

I'm ok with eating the ban under the principle of "when you use bombs for retaliation/revenge/self-defense you are getting guaranteed lethality in exchange for risking a ban if you get innocents caught", but while its an interesting principle I don't even know if that's our policy here. I think Devin was only injured by my blast and he wandered toward the blast site and died while looking it over, but for the purposes of this discussion we can say he died to my bomb. But nobody can seem to agree on what our bomb policy actually is. Even you seem to suggest that simply murdering Saphira went too far, while most people here (including myself) seem to think it would've been ok to murder Saphira in a less destructive way.

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:52 am #107994

Ahammer18 wrote:Things


I just will never understand the mentality of "this players actions warrant us removing them from the game for 1440 minutes, but since you removed them from the game for 30 minutes, you're getting banned as well"

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Amelius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 am #107998

Kor wrote:
Ahammer18 wrote:Things


I just will never understand the mentality of "this players actions warrant us removing them from the game for 1440 minutes, but since you removed them from the game for 30 minutes, you're getting banned as well"


When you put it like that, it seems exceedingly retarded.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 am #108003

Oldman Robustin wrote:If I had stabbed Saphira to death and then disabled the shuttle by leaving it at Gulag and spacing the station-side board, would opinions change?


Yes, greatly.
The simple fact a bomb was involved in the first place is why this is an even an issue.

Oldman Robustin wrote:Some admins like Saegrimr treat them like Dark Magic, only usable by the most sinister and antagonistic practitioners of Toxins and shouldn't be used against a valid target even if said target was on toxins test site.

You yourself have gone on a tirade about how space wind is the new devil, and should know more than anybody else how absolutely devastating a maxcap bomb on the station is. Sure this was just the gulag, probably why its only a server dayban and not a science jobban for much longer. It didn't present an immediate threat to everybody else on the station, but i'm not about to set some new precedent of "anything that happens off station is 100% valid salad international waters" type shit because literally everybody will quote a specific scenario and then go "WELL GONNA DO THIS EVERY ROUND UNTIL IT GETS RULED OTHERWISE". Because fuck the concept of valids and this server's population.

On the topic of precedent, its been some shitty unwritten policy that self defense explosives like chemists rigging up deadman switches to polyacid grenades is a no-go, and many have been banned for such. Could probably drag up old ban appeals about it if you cared but I really can't be assed to, and I know i've personally banned someone for suicide bombing a wizard that didn't end the round (though it didn't help he killed like 12+ people in collateral damage not counting suffocation, and more afterwards for having a mousetrap bomb in his bag when his corpse was searched afterwards). This is another example of a specific scenario that didn't and will not result in "all bombs ever will result in a permaban just like that guy see it happened once that means it happens FOREVER". [/rant]

Kor wrote:I just will never understand the mentality of "this players actions warrant us removing them from the game for 1440 minutes, but since you removed them from the game for 30 minutes, you're getting banned as well"

Two wrongs, etc, Kor.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Ahammer18
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Nothern USA
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Ahammer18 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:06 am #108004

After reading some of your replies I've decided to alter my stance. Oldman is innocent, Saphira needs to be punished. You're right, if you're doing something that you would get jobbaned over you're pretty much valid IC.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 am #108005

Ahammer18 wrote:After reading some of your replies I've decided to alter my stance. Oldman is innocent, Saphira needs to be punished. You're right, if you're doing something that you would get jobbaned over you're pretty much valid IC.


Here come the fucking precedent squad of "OH BOY TIME TO DO x FOREVER BECAUSE IT GOT RULED VALID"
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

cultist-chan
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby cultist-chan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:15 am #108006

I'm curious what people's opinions are if Devin is taken out of the picture and it was just me bombing a gulag shuttle and killing Saphira.


My opinion is this: you should have adminhelped the situation before it spiraled out of control.

If Saphira was being a shit then its our job to look into it when you ask.

You bombed the shuttle with saphira in it. She complains and then we have to look into that as well.




Imagine being a high school headmistress, you have two students.

The first student acts like a bully and is being a overall jerk, they are generally the type of people you don't like.

The second one straight out decks the first student.

Do you excuse the second student's vigilantism?




We will never know what was going through both of your heads but we can only make assumptions.

A couple of assumptions that I did make
I assume that you have been laborcamped before (since you have been playing) and you should know that a prison ID does allow you to leave prison. Perhaps this is erroneous but you should know this stuff by now if you didn't (I mean come on you make bombs in what 2 minutes??? Even I can't do that.)

I also assume that you know how to admin help (even though its not cool to ask for help). This is important. If someone is being a shit to you, you don't just be a shit back. You ask for help.

Tornadium
 
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Tornadium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 am #108007

The bomb also makes Gulag unusable for the rest of security, Which kinda fucks the rest of us over that weren't involved with your shit.

User avatar
Ahammer18
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Nothern USA
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Ahammer18 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 am #108008

Okay real talk for a second, when was the last time you seriously used the Gulag and how often do you do so?
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin

Tornadium
 
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Oldman Robustin - Powergame as fuck

Postby Tornadium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 am #108009

Ahammer18 wrote:Okay real talk for a second, when was the last time you seriously used the Gulag and how often do you do so?


As recently as the weekend passed.

I see it used "fairly" regularly.

At least one or twice per day when I play.

Next

Return to Resolved Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users