Saphira Fisher/DyslexicGrampa Shitcurity ban baiter.

Requests which have been closed
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Saphira Fisher/DyslexicGrampa Shitcurity ban baiter.

Post by Falamazeer » #108049

Your byond account:Wootanon
Your character name:Wasn't there
Their character name:Saphira Fisher
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):Dyslexic Grampa
Server and time:Sybil 19:44:46 server time july 8
Logs and/or screenshots:Below, It's pretty goddamn long, casualy interested might just go with the tl;dr
Description of what happened:Oldman Robustin nearly got mugged, shot randomly by a security officer, a bunch of background stuff was happening and the officer used that as an excuse to maliciously and deafly interrogate him to no end, Followed by gulaging him, at which point robustin hedged his bets and blew the bomb hidden in his chest.
Why they should be banned:He's malicious, has selective hearing, lied in his ban request, and baited hard for the laugh.
Furthermore is not good in other rounds for the same reason.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4287
So this stopped being a ban request and started being an appeal, naturally it was locked, but I'd like to make my own ban request against the officer in question for ban baiting, lying in a ban request, and being a doucher.
I'ma try to make this as complete as possible, and cover the same information that cropped up in the OP so you don't have to dance in two threads to follow along, bear with me, I'm doing my best here.

Spoiler:
Sergay Homosovich asks, "You wanna get beat up?"
Oldman Robustin says, "No"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Give me your id"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Now"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Hey officer"
Oldman Robustin says, "Officer"
Oldman Robustin says, "This man"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Nothing is happeninh"
Oldman Robustin says, "Just tried to rob me"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Lies"
Sergay Homosovich exclaims, "Lies!"
Saphira Fisher fires the hybrid taser!
Oldman Robustin is hit by an electrode in the chest!
Oldman Robustin slurs, "He sahid to give himm m'y ID or I'd be beat...huuuhhh......huuuhhh...oopp"
Saphira Fisher is trying to put handcuffs on Oldman Robustin!
[Science] Oldman Robustin slurs, "Reall'y Emilyyy?"
Oldman Robustin slurs, "Reall'y Emilyyy?"
Sergay Homosovich says, "Yeah arrest that dirty scumbag"
The initial encounter, no prior contact, no radio chatter after robustin from what I can see, Some background stuff was happening, basically robustin had a bomb in his organs, and teased an officer about having it, Emily Ranger, But that was never spread further than his and her PDA, and is irrelevant to the sec officer as he had no damn way of knowing anything about it, and shows his ignorance later. basically, he wandered up to robustin getting mugged, shot the victim, and arrested him
Then he checked the criminal for contraband, and left with robustin

Here are the logs (Trimmed for extra noise)
Spoiler:
Oldman Robustin says, "Listen"
Oldman Robustin says, "Youre searching me for a bomb"
Oldman Robustin says, "I dont have one"
Oldman Robustin says, "So search me"
Oldman Robustin says, "And let me go"
Saphira Fisher tries to remove Oldman Robustin's satchel.
Carlos Danger asks, "Proof?"
Oldman Robustin says, "No proof"
Oldman Robustin says, "No bomb"
Saphira Fisher tries to remove Oldman Robustin's PDA-Oldman Robustin (Scientist).
Carlos Danger examines himself.
Oldman Robustin says, "False alarm"
Osborn Auman says, "'; Engineering to brig please"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Not looking for a bomb sssilly."
Oldman Robustin says, "What are you looking for"
Saphira Fisher asks, "Ssso you HAD a bomb?"
Oldman Robustin says, "No, I ws mess with Emily because its easy"
Emily Ranger asks, "What's he got?"
Oldman Robustin says, "Tools"
Oldman Robustin says, "Oh my"
Emily Ranger asks, "Anything?"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Terrorisssm isss no laughing matter Oldman"
Emily Ranger says, "Let him go."
You are buckled to the chair by Saphira Fisher!
Emily Ranger says, "Officer."
Saphira Fisher asks, "Emily?"
Oldman Robustin says, "Not terrorism"
Emily Ranger says, "Just let him go if he doesn't have a bomb."
Oldman Robustin says, "A joke to someone who clearly cant take em"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Im going to asssk him a few quessstionsss."
Emily Ranger says, "I actually didn't call that one in."
Emily Ranger sighs.
Emily Ranger says, "Make it short."
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Roger that"
Oldman Robustin asks, "If I was a terrorist wouldnt I have made public threats, or you know, blown up all the fucking bombs?"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Jussst taking proper precautionsss."
Oldman Robustin says, "Ok theyve been taken"
Oldman Robustin says, "No(w) shoo"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Id rather hassssssle you for three minutesss then have a gaping hole in my favorite bar."
Saphira Fisher asks, "Amirite?"
Oldman Robustin says, "Youre not going to reduce your chances of that by keeping me here"
Oldman Robustin says, "Instead of out patrolling finding out why there's so many masked people hanging out in arrivals"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Okay ssso explain to the nice machine what 'joke' you were playing on Emily if you would pleassse."
Oldman Robustin says, "Threatening and chasing me anytime I go near"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Oh"
Saphira Fisher asks, "Ssso you know sssomething about them?"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Pleassse explain."
Oldman Robustin says, "Thats why I PDA'd Emily"
Oldman Robustin says, "And then I made a joke about bombs"
Oldman Robustin says, "Sorry but having a bad sense of humor isnt criminal"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Tell me more about thessse masssked men."
Oldman Robustin says, "I already made my report to you, you didnt even arrest the botanist"
Oldman Robustin says, "Youve had your three minutes"
Saphira Fisher has stunned you with the stunbaton!
Saphira Fisher puts the stunbaton into the security belt.
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Ssstop resssisssting."
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Tell me more about thessse masssked men."
[Science] Oldman Robustin asks, "Emily how long is this lizard allowed to hold me in Interrogations?"
Oldman Robustin asks, "Emily how long is this lizard allowed to hold me in Interrogations?"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Or your gonna be here for a while."
[Science] Emily Ranger says, "BUSY"
Oldman Robustin says, "I told you everything I knew on the damn radio"
Oldman Robustin says, "They tried to abduct me"
Oldman Robustin says, "I fled"
Oldman Robustin says, "The end"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Tell me on thisss machine."
Oldman Robustin says, "I came back"
Oldman Robustin says, "One thratened me"
Oldman Robustin says, "You let him go"
Oldman Robustin says, "And arrested me instead"
Oldman Robustin says, "Good work"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "You being a sssassssssy upssset cunt isssn't making thisss any fassster."
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Im letting you know that."
Oldman Robustin says, "Im done talking now, cooperating has only kept me here longer"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "I got ALLLL day. You will tell me more about thessse people."
[Common] Oldman Robustin says, "Warden to interrogations please"
Oldman Robustin says, "Warden to interrogations please"
[Common] Oldman Robustin says, "I'm being kidnapped by this shitty liggersec"
Oldman Robustin says, "I'm being kidnapped by this shitty liggersec"
[Common] Oldman Robustin says, "Who refuses to let me go until I tell him something I dont even know"
Oldman Robustin says, "Who refuses to let me go until I tell him something I dont even know"
Saphira Fisher tries to remove Oldman Robustin's science radio headset.
[Common] Oldman Robustin says, "My Radio"
Oldman Robustin says, "My Radio"
Saphira Fisher puts the science radio headset into the security backpack.
Oldman Robustin says, "Eat shit"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Alright"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Now your annoying me."
You attempt to unbuckle yourself... (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
Saphira Fisher hisses, "More about thessse masssked men now."
Oldman Robustin says, "Fuck you"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Or itsss going to get painful."
You fail to unbuckle yourself!
You attempt to unbuckle yourself... (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
Saphira Fisher puts the pepperspray into the security belt.
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Y'know."
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Gulag isss going unusssed thessse daysss."
Oldman Robustin says, "Fuck you, I did everything you asked you shit"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "I'd be glad to fill it."
Oldman Robustin says, "Emily told you to let me go"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "More about thessse masssked men or your going on a little trip to gulag."
Oldman Robustin says, "I fucking told you, you clearly dont like listening"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "I've got bigger fisssh to fry at the moment."
Oldman Robustin says, "Stupid motherfucker"
Saphira Fisher hisses, "Roger, you want to play the hard gamesss."
Saphira Fisher hisses, "You could of jussst sssaid that."
You were unbuckled from the chair by Saphira Fisher.
Jack Tweet asks, "Yes doctor?"
Oldman Robustin says, "HELP"
Oldman Robustin says, "HELPo"
Oldman Robustin says, "HELP ME"
Oldman Robustin says, "HOLY SHIT"
Oldman Robustin says, "HES ABDUCTING ME"
You're restrained! You can't move!
You're restrained! You can't move!
Oldman Robustin says, "LET ME GO"
Oldman Robustin attempts to remove the handcuffs!
You attempt to remove the handcuffs... (This will take around 1 minutes and you need to stand still.)
Saphira Fisher tries to put Prisoner #13-004 on Oldman Robustin.
Oldman Robustin says, "I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING YOU STUPID PRICK"
You fail to remove the handcuffs!
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DONT LET ME GO"
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "RIGHT NOW"
Saphira Fisher asks, "Threatining to kill me now?"
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "YOURE SENDING ME TO GULAG"
Saphira Fisher buckles themselves to the chair.
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "1919"
Alexander Hogan (as Unknown) says, "Let meee out"
the short version is they went to the brig, and despite being told to let him go after a search, he decided to interrogate him in interrogation for the information he'd already received, Robustin played along for a bit till it got circular, got sassy and the officer decided to gulag him for at this point, no real crime they get on the shuttle argue a bit more, threats are made they arrive and they blew the fuck up when robustin said the code word. and pushed the proverbial "fuck it" button

That's the setup, now for the lying in his ban request.
looking into it, almost everything in his OP is a lie. let's follow along children.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4287
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... uesday.txt
DyslexicGrampa wrote:Emily Ranger, my co-worker PDA'd be about him most likely having a bomb on him
This never happened. Flat out, you neither sent nor recieved any PDA messages that entire day, Not from her, not from anyone.
Cntrl F "PDA: Saphira" to check for sent and "PDA-Saphira" for recieved, nuthin.

Furthermore:
[20:41:46]OOC: Amelius/Amelius : CJS, I didn't have you arrested, I did literally nothing to you, I didn't message anyone to arrest you, or anything.
[20:42:01]OOC: Amelius/Amelius : I told him to release you, but when you were being 'interrogated' I was fighting a shadowling in the lockers.
DyslexicGrampa wrote:For failing to provide the information and assaulting the assistant and saying hes going to kill me
Spoiler:
Saphira Fisher tries to put Prisoner #13-004 on Oldman Robustin.
Oldman Robustin says, "I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING YOU STUPID PRICK"
You fail to remove the handcuffs!
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DONT LET ME GO"
Oldman Robustin (as Prisoner #13-004) says, "RIGHT NOW"
Saphira Fisher asks, "Threatining to kill me now?"
He never said he was going to kill you UNTIL you were already booking him for gulag You are using actions after the fact to justify what amounts to a good security fuckjob.
DyslexicGrampa wrote:I trust my fellow sec officer then i'd trust a random scientist ive never heard of
DEAD: Saphira Fisher says, "That is some massive powergaming tho, now I know why weveryone talks bad about you oldman."

Kinda looks like you were after a rousing round of poke the bear then complain when you get mauled.
Security wasn't even after him, and he was telling the truth about dude being after his ID trying to mug him.
You shot the victim, then deafly bullied him forever in an interrogation then tried to gulag him, I'd blow your ass up too.
Falamazeer

Re: Saphira Fisher/DyslexicGrampa Shitcurity ban baiter.

Post by Falamazeer » #108052

But Woot, why do you care?
Because it's a valid problem player being over shadowed by a well known player's naughtyness at the end.
It left a sour taste in my mouth, and vekter locked it before I could present my findings.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #108090

I support this because:

1) It's the shittiest shit I've seen to come out of sec in a long time

2) Fisher either excluded or lied about several aspects of what happened and I still want to hear answers.

Emily and the logs made it clear that you didn't arrest me for the bomb. In your ban request you said it was because I had been harassing an assistant but not only did you not ever bring that up during our lovely interrogation, you didn't ever produce evidence of it during the ban request either. While the focus of the ban request is elsewhere I'm curious as to why you even arrested me in the first place so that you could interrogate me about a group of people that you literally walked past and ignored while arresting me. I know I didn't touch anyone that round so I'm curious just how flimsy your reasons for arresting me even were.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #108159

I think it should be made clear that as security, brigging someone for refusing to incriminate themselves (seriously, that logic lol) when you have no good reason too should at the very least make all kinds of valid.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #108169

rdght91 wrote:I think it should be made clear that as security, brigging someone for refusing to incriminate themselves (seriously, that logic lol) when you have no good reason too should at the very least make all kinds of valid.
Even better than that. It's one thing to try and put the heat on a suspect who's got a clean bag to 'fess up for a plea deal or something. She wasn't even trying to get me to incriminate myself, she was trying to get me to incriminate some masked crewmembers, the same crew who had tried to abduct me, tried to mug me for my ID, and otherwise generally shady motherfuckers. I had every incentive to rat them out, and I told her everything I knew, AFAIK by that point I had provided security with more intel than any other crew member... but then some retard neurons started firing in her brain and I guess she was convinced that I was trying to hide their identities from her despite naming every one that I could earlier in the round and the fact that she literally walked up to me being mugged by a masked botanist and chose to drag me to brig instead so she could use her edgy interrogation skills to somehow squeeze info out of me.

And we're still all in the dark about the actual reason for the arrest, something about me assaulting an assistant? I'd like to hear why this false report (read the logs if you doubt me, I didn't touch a soul all round) warranted dragging me to the brig and then subsequently never even bringing it up. I've never had someone arrest me for an accused crime, not tell me what I'm arrested for, drag me to interrogation and quiz me on a completely different matter, then -hey while you're here- why don't you do my job for me and solve all the station's mysteries while you're cuffed to that chair or I'll have to start torturing you... oh the original thing I arrested you for? Nevermind that.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #108176

Spoiler:
[19:32:57]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Uh guys
[19:33:07]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Joe Spaztik, the roboticist just whipped out his long hard stunprod on me
[19:33:58]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : He was hanging out with some cargo guy, I think they were trying to abduct me
[19:36:39]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : Oldman, come to the brig and make a statement regarding your attempted abduction from Joe Spaztik.
[19:37:20]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Im pretty sure that was my whole statement
[19:37:35]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : I was in tool storage, he walked up to me with some cargo guy, then out comes the prod and out I go
[19:37:53]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : By running the fuck away as soon as he whipped it out
[19:38:30]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : Oldman's testimony and the evidence is enough to convict, I believe
[19:39:23]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : Oldman, my intuition dictates we have a shadowling problem. They aren't ayyliens. I don't know of anyone else who would, as a team, try to abduct people, but not kill them.
[19:39:40]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : Could be I dunno
[19:39:48]SAY: Oldman Robustin/ForcefulCJS : I havent seen much anything else suspicious
[19:39:58]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : It's a guess.
[19:39:58]SAY: Emily Ranger/Amelius : Just, uh, be careful.
I didn't use that part, but yep, seems like all the details needed were given.
He'd already said everything there was to say about the masked men, right up until a different one stepped out on him again and wonder-cop shoots the victim.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #108312

Sent me to the gulag with 1000 points and didn't attempt to communicate with me, tried to justify it by saying they were horse masked even though we both had PDA's and there was paper available on the way.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #108362

I'll talk to him about the lying in his thread.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #108852

Another character reference. My only interaction was, while I was sec during an obvious 100% confirmed wizard round, after I had got killed and a greyshirt is dragging me to medbay (He's literally WALKING into the lobby) fischer runs up, wordlessly fires tazers everywhere (he wasn't even chasing him long enough to give any indication he wanted the guy to stop, he was coming the other way) trying to stop the guy who is saving me, stuns him, tries to drag my body away (From Medbay!), and during this time, caused me to get eaten by a slaughter demon by the time he figured out he was being a fuck.

He's shit playing security and still being awful at it.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109492

Tsaricide wrote:I'll talk to him about the lying in his thread.
Any luck? I feel like this is getting forgotten considering the multiple other threads and issues spawning around this round, not to mention the lock and then unlock.

The guy is still shitcurity.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #109505

I did leave a note saying not to believe anything he says unless there is actual evidence because of his lying in a ban request thread but I haven't seen him on and he hasn't responded to my forum pm.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #109509

I played a round with Fisher as sec and I gotta say, they gave the impression of not knowing proper procedures and mostly being in sec for the power. I specifically remember they started shit with a mime by killing and spacing a pet fox and then there was a ruckus where one tried to space the other or something.
Void Slayer
Byond Username: Void Slayer

Post by Void Slayer » #109764

Oh hey I was that mime.

Basically I was in sec showing off the fox, then he grabbed the fox and ran out with it. When I found him to get it back he beat it to death, then when I informed the HoS he tried to space the corpse to hide the evidence!

I proceeded to try and push him out the airlock while he did so. It was mostly normal escalation, except for the jerk part of stealing the fox to begin with.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #112780

Dyslexic Grampa is still connecting to the server so I don't know if he was ever directly talked to or if just the note will suffice. I'll link this to tsaricide and see if it's ready to be resolved or whatever.
Edit/update: He said it's resolved