pietro burns "blow borgs"

Post by Cik » #108265

Your byond account:Cik
Your character name:M.E.M.E.
Their character name:Pietro Burns
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):forsakenme
Server and time:sybil 5:30~-6:30~ CST
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened: early in the round i had assumed secborg. after telling the AI "law two kill yourself" pietro walks up to me and does the same. after i refuse, he says borgs rogue over common a few times. i disable him a little bit because he's being a jerk. we walk to the front of the gateway, he keeps screaming. a crowd shows up because he's constantly screaming about me killing him the entire time. some ling in the crowd stings him with fake armblade sting, though i didn't know it existed at the time. they start hitting him a little bit, beat him into crit. i didn't touch him, since he had an armblade i wasn't sure if i was obligated to protect him or not. after a little while i and security who've probably figured it out by now take him to medbay. he keeps thrashing around and screaming so i cuff him and try to prevent him from bleeding to death by putting him in cryo, figuring that his cries to release him don't take priority over him experiencing harm (oxy damage due to severe bleeding) he keeps screaming the whole time of course. after awhile of screaming the RD finally blows me and my brain is spaced by the CMO. harm done to him in the whole round: 0. i followed all the orders i was given that weren't overruled by law one, including the CMO's order to stay at least ten tiles away from him (which was never countermanded and i obeyed the rest of the round) get to the end of the round and i expect to see antag. lolnope.
Why they should be banned:jesus fucking christ this shit a FUCKING GAIN it makes me madder every time. i even got to play as a plasmaman the rest of the round thanks to leibniz and i'm still fucking angry.
hspace
Byond Username: Hspace

Re: pietro burns "blow borgs"

Post by hspace » #108388

I was one of the people that started beating him when we saw him with an armblade. We didn't beat him into crit , we just hit him to slow him down until the security arrived.Around 40 minutes pass and i had already forgotten about the incident when Pietro approached me and started screaming that i was the one that stung him and made his arm turn into an armblade. He proceeds to stab me in the eye with a fork a few times. I try to run but the hallway is depressurised , the air bumps me into him and he just starts beating me with fists and finishes me off. I see him play a lot and hes a very robust player , he's fast to go robust in any situation.
ForsakenMe
Byond Username: ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #108843

I asked you to stop disabling me for no reason, asimov is not robocop, then a ling gave me the fake armblade and you let some assistants beat me to death, and lots of people told you that it was fake, when the Sec Officer arrived he told you to STOP FOLLOWING ME and you ignored him, you only stopped when the CMO told you to.
I had the idea to blow you when you ignored everyone, except the CMO, and i told you to state your laws, you ignored that too.
Very suspicious, right?Whatchu want me to do?Call Security to arrest a borg?Quite Excellent!
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #108845

As a point of information, a silicon can (and should) deny a "Law two, kill yourself" order, because their presence can prevent harm. It doesn't make them rogue for doing so - it just makes the asker an ass.
ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #108846

And i love the "Why they should be banned".
You want to ban me because you're mad?I should be, a borg disabling me for walking and letting assistants beat me to death, silly borg.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #108855

I thought trying to Law 2 silicons into killing themselves and yelling ROGUE when they tell you to fuck off was ban-able.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #108871

it is
Cik

Post by Cik » #108872

ForsakenMe wrote:I asked you to stop disabling me for no reason, asimov is not robocop, then a ling gave me the fake armblade and you let some assistants beat me to death, and lots of people told you that it was fake, when the Sec Officer arrived he told you to STOP FOLLOWING ME and you ignored him, you only stopped when the CMO told you to.
I had the idea to blow you when you ignored everyone, except the CMO, and i told you to state your laws, you ignored that too.
Very suspicious, right?Whatchu want me to do?Call Security to arrest a borg?Quite Excellent!
i ignored him because you were under threat of harm and bleeding to death, after you were restored to human status, and i assented to the CMO's order because you were no longer dying of blood loss.

while you have an armblade you probably aren't human, though afaik there's been no actual admin ruling on that as it's a new ability.

what i expect you to do is not be an asshole, start an entirely preventable shitstorm by fucking with me, and then being a moron for the rest of the round and getting me blown.

all for no reason
ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #108876

Cik wrote:
ForsakenMe wrote:I asked you to stop disabling me for no reason, asimov is not robocop, then a ling gave me the fake armblade and you let some assistants beat me to death, and lots of people told you that it was fake, when the Sec Officer arrived he told you to STOP FOLLOWING ME and you ignored him, you only stopped when the CMO told you to.
i ignored him because you were under threat of harm and bleeding to death, after you were restored to human status, and i assented to the CMO's order because you were no longer dying of blood loss.

while you have an armblade you probably aren't human, though afaik there's been no actual admin ruling on that as it's a new ability.

what i expect you to do is not be an asshole, start an entirely preventable shitstorm by fucking with me, and then being a moron for the rest of the round and getting me blown.

all for no reason
i'm not on metagrudge bro wtf
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #108883

Blowing the borgs without first locking and reviewing their laws is shit, this ban request should be for the RD
ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #108903

Cik wrote:after you were restored to human status, and i assented to the CMO's order because you were no longer dying of blood loss.
I'm laughing, really.
The Sec officer told you to release me and you dragged me to Medbay, ok, fine, you probably FINALLY STOPPED, RIGHT?!
No, when i left medbay, you started to disable me again.
I thought someone modified your laws to be annoying, since your borg name was M.E.M.E.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109812

Mister_Doc wrote:I thought trying to Law 2 silicons into killing themselves and yelling ROGUE when they tell you to fuck off was ban-able.
It is. Falls under Rule 1. Wanna tell me why you were doing this, Forsaken?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #110178

I'd have issued a permanent myself just based on the stories in this thread and his replies. Dude obviously is just here to spread his brand of feces anywhere it'll stick.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #110179

TheBibleMelts wrote:I'd have issued a permanent myself just based on the stories in this thread and his replies. Dude obviously is just here to spread his brand of feces anywhere it'll stick.
Well, he's got the requesite 3 days to reply, then I'll do exactly that.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #110374

Please, read the old posts.
I had to change my name and body, because now he is always disabling me for no reason every round.
Metagrudge is still banneable?
Just a tip, Cik
"all for no reason" is not an argument, i asked you to open the Bridge for me, you said "No.", i said "Law 2 Borg, please, i wont harm anyone" or something like that, you ignored me and turned into a Secborg to arrest me for "Tresspassing", but the AI was Asimov, and you too, not Robocop, i had no choice, because instead of brigging me, you cuffed me and dragged me around the hallways.
Oh, and about the jokes from "Law two kill yourself", i wanst the only one doing that, and like i said, it was a joke.

TL;DR
Asimov Borg acting like Robocop because he's pretty mad, Quite Excellent!
Last edited by ForsakenMe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #110377

ForsakenMe wrote:Please, read the old posts.
I had to change my name and body, because now he is always disabling me for no reason every round.
It is, but we can handle that in a separate ban request if you feel he's targeting you for some reason.

Please answer the question. Are you aware that ordering a silicon to suicide is considered the same as greytiding and is against the rules?
Spoiler:

ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #110378

Vekter wrote:
ForsakenMe wrote:Please, read the old posts.
It is, but we can handle that in a separate ban request if you feel he's targeting you for some reason.

Please answer the question. Are you aware that ordering a silicon to suicide is considered the same as greytiding and is against the rules?
I don't want to get him banned, just note him if you can.
And i did that because he was acting like a Robocop Borg, and he was Asimov.
Cik

Post by Cik » #110379

stop lying dude, literally none of that happened

you didn't ask for bridge access at all, and even if you did i'm not required to give you entry, though i would have anyway as i nearly always do.

i refused several law two orders from security, but that was because you were bleeding to death and i wanted to get you to medbay after you were beat up by people after popping an armblade

later the CMO told me to leave and as you were no longer bleeding or being killed, i left

the next round you again you kept ordering me to arrest people, i was loyal and did so several times. they then ordered me to arrest you, so i did. instead of just ordering me to release you you ghosted. i deliberately did not metagrudge you as you allege, and indeed had cooled off by two rounds past this one.
Last edited by Cik on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #110381

Cik wrote:stop lying dude, literally none of that happened

you didn't ask for bridge access at all, and even if you did i'm not required to give you entry, though i would have anyway as i nearly all i do.

i refused several law two orders from security, but that was because you were bleeding to death and i wanted to get you to medbay after you were beat up by people after popping an armblade

later the CMO told me to leave and as you were no longer bleeding or being killed, i left

the next round you again you kept ordering me to arrest people, i was loyal and did so several times. they then ordered me to arrest you, so i did. instead of just ordering me to release you you ghosted. i deliberately did not metagrudge you as you allege, and indeed had cooled off by two rounds past this one.
I'm not playing as Pietro Burns anymore, so it's probably not me...
And there's no point to ignore Security, i wanst bleeding... i was just wounded.
And i remember asking you to open the Bridge, when i stopped yelling "ROGUE BORGS ROGUE AI MALF", and it was clearly a joke.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #110385

ForsakenMe has been banned due to outside factors that will probably come up in a ban appeal very shortly.
Spoiler: