Their byond account: Cheridan
Server and time:Sybil, ~9pm EST

Summary:

0) I'm a security officer
1) Clown bomb in EXPERIMENTOR
2) Literally 100 clowns pop out
3) Clowns are hostile, 3-4 crew are killed immediately
4) Captain and the entire security force show up for containment
5) We open the EXPERIMENTOR shutters and a dozen clowns flood out, I'm knocked into crit twice myself and virtually every member of security gets crit or even killed at some point. It's a chaotic mess of bodies.
6) Warden brings riot armor and we develop a strategy, Riot officer holds the main EXPERIMENTOR exit against the clown menace while we all fire lasers over tables
7) The tables are whats keeping us all alive, clowns cant break the tables and so we can keep the clowns trapped at a chokepoint with a riot officer while we whittle them down
8) When we're down to the last 20 or so clowns, Sedge M. Nisc enters the room as a lawyer wearing a clown mask.
9) He wrenches the tables holding the clown army back
10) He shouts "BE FREE!", as I baton him the clowns through through and swarm us, I cave his skull in
11) We barely survive, mostly because clown aggro was still finicky and they kept going for the riot officer and getting stuck against us... but if it weren't for the medbots I made and a courageous secforce holding the line, we could've easily been wipe out. Plenty of admins saw the round and saw the carnage the clowns had reaped.
12) I space Sedge and get BWOINKED about it later, the BWOINK reminds me about the incident (a big cult assault happened a short while later) and wow it turns out Sedge wasn't even an antag.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: Sedge M. Nisc tries to kill the entire security team

Post by Falamazeer » #108592

I was in this round as one of the ~many~ fake clowns, I got mine at round start and wore the rainbow clothes and sexy clown mask, then prayed for a air horn and shoes, got it, plus supah speed, and the next thing I know it's a clown event, lots of clown pretenders and lots of clown mobs, Sec was swarmed with a cult on top of it all, So I quietly made meth in chemistry to dish out. (Sorry I shot at you robustin, I didn't know the unit threshold until I used it on myself and I'm glad your helmet stopped it or I'd have earned a well earned ban, even though you did hit me first, first time playing in chemistry since the change.)

Nisc (i hate you cheridan ;D) however was helping every clown equally from what I could tell, Myself included, and he treated clown mobs and clown clothes wearers equally in his aid for them in their fight against security, Which I avoided as best I could. Suffice to say security was beating down clowns left and right, some guy with gary as his first name tried to murder me, and only meth saved me from his stuns and harmbatons, and I hadn't provoked anyone with clownery, Nisc also got into a shoving match with em, which helped my cracked out ass run away.

tl;dr It was a war on clowns and he picked his side, not saying it was cool to free a mob of mad clown mobs, but he was being consistent with his clown aid all round from what I saw.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #108594

looks like it was handled ic though?
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #108595

I also helped you out, Oldman, by dragging your unconscious body out into the hallway before the other events happened. But I see you got a nice metagrudge there, looking for any justification to murder and space me. Tsk tsk.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #108600

I spawned the bomb to grief MMMiracles, which I'm sure we can all agree is a worthy cause. I can confirm from watching in awe that the battle against them was like a war, and Security was taken right to the limit.

Cheridan actually adminhelped being killed and wanted your head, Oldman, and me and other admins told him he got precisely what he deserved. He also claims he's Just Kidding Guys :'DD with all that but he really adminhelped and it was treated seriously, and we just had Oxford banned from FNR for deliberately shitposting. Which he's also admitted he's doing here.

My original position was basically to write the whole incident off since justice was served IC and it was my dumb bomb anyhow and I don't want to ban over it but my god Cheridan please stop being a jerk
RIP
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #108601

Isn't there supposed to be a rule about starting shit and then Ahelping it now?
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 9&p=107897

Again he was helping clowns against what I perceived as a clown as unwarranted sec aggression but that don't make it OK to unleash a clown bomb.
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #108653

Dear god.

We're going to need headmins for this one

Alright, let's be a bit more serious here :
  • I'm not going to comment on the event itself. Clown bomb in the experimentor, HBL? Ten outta ten.

As for Cheridan's actions...I mean, Cheri. I'll sum it up. You unleashed a mob of clowns into security, Security barely survives the tide (so you basically almost got a bunch of people killed), you get dunked and spaced for it, and to top it all off, ye gotta ahelped it. I'm not sure of how much of a joke it was, so I'd really like to know how the starting ahelp looked like. It's so easy to pretend that it's a joke when you realize it's not going your way.
In short:
HibblesBiblesLiggles wrote:my god Cheridan please stop being a jerk
Also, Oldman, how the hell do you attract this kind of trouble, bleeding hell mate.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #108655

Hibbles wrote:I spawned the bomb to grief MMMiracles, which I'm sure we can all agree is a worthy cause. I can confirm from watching in awe that the battle against them was like a war, and Security was taken right to the limit.

Cheridan actually adminhelped being killed and wanted your head, Oldman, and me and other admins told him he got precisely what he deserved. He also claims he's Just Kidding Guys :'DD with all that but he really adminhelped and it was treated seriously, and we just had Oxford banned from FNR for deliberately shitposting. Which he's also admitted he's doing here.

My original position was basically to write the whole incident off since justice was served IC and it was my dumb bomb anyhow and I don't want to ban over it but my god Cheridan please stop being a jerk
I had a similar position. I was satisfied killing and spacing him and leaving that shit IC, but when I got bwoinked about it I knew what was going and that admins hadn't taken a sudden interest in a random lawyer death 10 minutes later.

I probably should've focused this thread more on the banb8 aspect but I figured everyone would need to know the backstory anyway, which is bannable in its own right. Like what the fuck did he expect to happen if we had 1 less officer there or if clown aggro hadn't gotten wonky, he easily let out enough clowns to kill us all, how do you justify that? Honk the captain's corpse and go "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO"?

One of the only other bans I've had to swallow here was for throwing a fake bomb at the brig, getting perma'd for it, then ahelping asking, in completely neutral language (e.g. NOT BAN HE BAN SEC HALP BEING GRIFFED) asked for admin opinion on whether it was justified and got tossed a ban + sciban for ban-baiting. It sounds like Cheridan went a lot further than just asking for a neutral inquiry into this series of events too. I can deal with the occasional clown horde, I can't really deal with someone who's going to pull shit like this and then push for a ban when they get what's coming.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #108690

Spoiler:
[00:30:40]ACCESS: Login: Cheridan/(Sedge M. Nisc) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[00:32:39]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : It's ok, they're not hostile.
[00:33:30]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : PLEASE STOP THE CLOWNOCAUST. CLOWNS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE TOO!!
[00:34:36]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Oh the honkmanity.
[00:35:26]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : This is a crime again humanity.
[00:35:31]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Against.
[00:35:42]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Violence only breeds violence.
[00:36:00]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : These clowns have children, probably.
[00:37:01]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : BE FREE
[00:38:17]EMOTE: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : <B>Sedge M. Nisc</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
This is everything cheridan said or did that entire day. Not a lot going on here. Kind of a thin veneer of role play followed by grief.

[00:41:19]ATTACK: Garry Wozniak(clamchop) attacked Ham Sammich(wootanon) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
And this is the guy I thought I got rescued from by meth and by a lawyer, turns out Nisc was dead by then so literally his only contribution to the round was latejoining, declaring the clown mobs peaceful against all evidence to the contrary, freeing them, then Ahelping the results.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #108702

Falamazeer wrote:
Spoiler:
[00:30:40]ACCESS: Login: Cheridan/(Sedge M. Nisc) from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v508
[00:32:39]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : It's ok, they're not hostile.
[00:33:30]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : PLEASE STOP THE CLOWNOCAUST. CLOWNS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE TOO!!
[00:34:36]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Oh the honkmanity.
[00:35:26]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : This is a crime again humanity.
[00:35:31]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Against.
[00:35:42]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : Violence only breeds violence.
[00:36:00]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : These clowns have children, probably.
[00:37:01]SAY: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : BE FREE
[00:38:17]EMOTE: Sedge M. Nisc/Cheridan : <B>Sedge M. Nisc</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
This is everything cheridan said or did that entire day. Not a lot going on here. Kind of a thin veneer of role play followed by grief.
Errr. I didn't "have a lot going on here" because it was 2 minutes between me logging in and the clown thing happening. Time stamps are right there.

Anyway I was going to let this go but since people are pushing this and trying to make me out to be a jerk, I guess I'll have to go ahead and post the actual story instead of the overblown nonsense that Oldman spews in order to get things his way.

Sometime before I log in, HBL spawns a 100-clown bomb for laughs. Jerk move, also stupid.
Someone attacks them, causing them to go aggressive. Jerk move, also stupid, but also inevitable so meh.
I log in, immediately hear that there is trouble in Science via my Sec headset. I go to help.
There's a lot of clowns and some dead bodies. The remaining clowns, having taken out the people who attacked them, are completely passive. I drag out a couple bodies into the hall for recovery, including Oldman who I assumed was dead but was just in crit and ended up getting up on his own.
Now, I play my character as a hippie with pacifist tendencies. The remaining clowns were all standing in the EXPERIMENTOR room and non-aggressive. I was standing in the room with the clowns, and was perfectly fine. Hence the "It's ok, they're not hostile." Considering that sealing off the remaining clowns and not worrying about them is also the smart thing to do, I roleplay within my established character and tell them to quit trying to piss off the clowns.
They don't of course, and they all run into the room and start attacking the clowns more. Stupid.
Defending the clowns, I break down a table so they can escape. Stupid.
Oldman beats me to death. Important to note that this is before handling any more of the clowns. He clearly did not see them as the threat he claims, if beating me to death with a baton was priority #1. Nobody died as a result of my action, they all killed the remaining clowns pretty quickly as they had riot armor and shields. Anyway, meh, probably deserved.
He then tells a doctor not to heal me, and spaces me. Jerk move. The policy is that you're allowed to hide bodies escalated conflicts. This was not some escalated IC conflict where I kept on coming back to cause trouble for him. It was a one-off event that was quickly solved despite my interference.

So I ahelp for being spaced, but because I did something to cause this overreaction from him (which people do keep admitting, that he overreacted) I get told that I'm banbaiting and "START SHIT GET HIT".
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #108710

> Do something that would knowingly cause mass desturction and murder of security.
> Surprised when security kills and spaces you.
> Calls it a 'jerk move' to permanently remove someone from the round that effectively attacked, and crit at least one member of security.

It's like if you were to plant a bunch of bombs in security, gave a signaller to a traitor to trigger them, and adminhelp being beaten to death for 'bombing security' when he himself didn't do it. The fact of the matter is, you set up the situation such that many people in R&D would die, including myself (died to a clown at some point) and Oldman, yet have the nerve to play innocent and adminhelp someone that responded to the situation properly.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #108711

Cheridan wrote: Errr. I didn't "have a lot going on here" because it was 2 minutes between me logging in and the clown thing happening. Time stamps are right there.

Anyway I was going to let this go but since people are pushing this and trying to make me out to be a jerk, I guess I'll have to go ahead and post the actual story instead of the overblown nonsense that Oldman spews in order to get things his way.

Sometime before I log in, HBL spawns a 100-clown bomb for laughs. Jerk move, also stupid.
Someone attacks them, causing them to go aggressive. Jerk move, also stupid, but also inevitable so meh.
I log in, immediately hear that there is trouble in Science via my Sec headset. I go to help.
There's a lot of clowns and some dead bodies. The remaining clowns, having taken out the people who attacked them, are completely passive. I drag out a couple bodies into the hall for recovery, including Oldman who I assumed was dead but was just in crit and ended up getting up on his own.
Now, I play my character as a hippie with pacifist tendencies. The remaining clowns were all standing in the EXPERIMENTOR room and non-aggressive. I was standing in the room with the clowns, and was perfectly fine. Hence the "It's ok, they're not hostile." Considering that sealing off the remaining clowns and not worrying about them is also the smart thing to do, I roleplay within my established character and tell them to quit trying to piss off the clowns.
They don't of course, and they all run into the room and start attacking the clowns more. Stupid.
Defending the clowns, I break down a table so they can escape. Stupid.
Oldman beats me to death. Important to note that this is before handling any more of the clowns. He clearly did not see them as the threat he claims, if beating me to death with a baton was priority #1. Nobody died as a result of my action, they all killed the remaining clowns pretty quickly as they had riot armor and shields. Anyway, meh, probably deserved.
He then tells a doctor not to heal me, and spaces me. Jerk move. The policy is that you're allowed to hide bodies escalated conflicts. This was not some escalated IC conflict where I kept on coming back to cause trouble for him. It was a one-off event that was quickly solved despite my interference.

So I ahelp for being spaced, but because I did something to cause this overreaction from him (which people do keep admitting, that he overreacted) I get told that I'm banbaiting and "START SHIT GET HIT".
Not seeing where I exaggerated anything. The clones were hostile to all of security because after someone attacks them, clowns attack back, they run into the hall being beat to death by clowns, other crew attack the clowns and are now flagged for clown aggro, they get swarmed, sec shows up, same story... clowns beating science to death and sec intervenes and gets their own hostility flag. Once you have that flag clowns will aggro you for the rest of forever, so I'm not sure where this fits into your story. You've got dozens of bloodthirsty clowns who are hostile to sec because sec did their jobs, how does that justify what you did?

And of course I beat you to crit first, clowns were super dangerous but still simple mobs... if we started getting overrun a few officers could make it out, heal, regroup, and maybe see that we get cloned/healed. On the other hand, when you unwrenched that table I was 100% sure you were hostile to security and while I there was a chance for us surviving the clowns, that chance dropped to near 0% if you have some traitorous shit running around disarming everyone, eswording us, or whatever. You were a hostile entity in a life or death situation and by far the most dangerous thing in the room, so you got a baton massage to your skull for trying to kill all of us. And yes you got spaced because fuck if I'm letting some confused doctor revive a traitor.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #108715

Amelius wrote:> Do something that would knowingly cause mass desturction and murder of security.
Except IT DIDN'T and I knew it wouldn't because they all had riot gear, laser guns, and medbots. They were more than equipped to kill the clowns, clowns which they, again, did not even need to kill at all because the remaining ones were NON-AGGRESSIVE until they started attacking them all again.

If I thought they were going to overrun and slaughter everyone I wouldn't have done it, because I'm not a moron.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #108782

My point with "not a lot going on there" Is that you did nothing of consequence the entire eight minutes or so, except free a clown bomb.
You logged in, talked about them for a few words, then free'd em, Which is pretty much cut and dried considering the dead bodies you even brought up yourself, it's a problem, and any fool with hands and eyes to play with would know better than to expect nothing in return for doing it, I'm more concerned with the malicious Ahelp after the fact though, we accept medium high levels of douchebaggery, that's borderline for calling a foul, but YOU ahelped it, and even claimed metagrudge in your first post here. that's pretty shitty.

I thought you were the good lawyer who saved me with some good pushing to end pursuit, but you weren't. Which is where the clown savior hippie pacifist gimmick kinda dies for me.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #108787

>it's perfectly ok to release a huge army of hostile killer clowns (which even if they weren't hostile at the time of being released, are 100% guaranteed to end up killing crew one way or another) because sec have armor and guns.

This is the same logic as flooding the station with n2o because everyone has internals in their bag.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #108821

Cheridan wrote: Oldman beats me to death. Important to note that this is before handling any more of the clowns. He clearly did not see them as the threat he claims, if beating me to death with a baton was priority #1.
I would also beat you to death first, a player being a shit burger is a far higher threat level than dumb simple mobs you had in a choke point

I would also space you, it's practically guaranteed that an arse hole is coming back for more if they get defibbed, and fuck that shit when I'm already dealing with a mob of hostile mobs
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #108900

Cheridan wrote:
Amelius wrote:> Do something that would knowingly cause mass desturction and murder of security.
Except IT DIDN'T and I knew it wouldn't because they all had riot gear, laser guns, and medbots. They were more than equipped to kill the clowns, clowns which they, again, did not even need to kill at all because the remaining ones were NON-AGGRESSIVE until they started attacking them all again.

If I thought they were going to overrun and slaughter everyone I wouldn't have done it, because I'm not a moron.
I saw the white light 3 times against those clowns, plenty of others died. The ONLY thing that saved us from losing at least half of our mean was the stupid nature of simple mob aggro. The whole time I was beating you to death I had 2-3 clowns up against me. I was already hurt bad, but since they were still trying to reach the Riot Officer (he was who they saw first, or whatever) they will just bumping up against me since I was blocked the only route to hit the riot officer. I know that aggro mechanic saved my life in that fight, probably the riot officers too since even riot armor isn't going to hold long against being surrounded by clowns on both sides. Everyone in that room was already injured at that point too, I didn't see you running around with a health analyzer to make sure we were all in tip-top shape before unleashing death on us. I had been crit multiple times and I would get enough healing to get me on my feet and that was about it, multiple officers had been crit and were in my position too... we didn't have the time or the resources to fully heal anyone after they were crit.

I know my opinion isn't going to be completely unbiased, but I was legitimately surprised when we survived the clown wave. I had seen similar levels of clowns escape before and every time we were driven from the room, 2-3 of us would be in crit, medbots/medics/captain would drag us out and after a few minutes we'd push back in. The idea that we somehow had the situation under complete control when you unwrenched that table is ludicrous.
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #109197

Cheri admitted that the very least, his first reply in this thread was trolling, which is either being a hyper-class jerk, or suicidal, given that it's a ban request against him. Or he just thinks it could never happen. Which is understandable, given that the only reason the kebab hasn't been removed yet is the fact that he's headcoder and coderbus might riot over it and forks or something. I dunno, we've had code drama about a lot smaller things.

Still tempted, given that every single other person disagreeing with him about this hasn't even budged the needle. That's typically my line for, you know, normal players who don't get special protection.

EDIT: Situations like these make me want to apologize to everyone involved.

Not for the stupid clown bomb, of course, that's been my MO literally for years now, but the stuff this thread is about. We're supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them. Bring balance to the Autism, not leave it in darkness.
RIP
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #109333

Which is understandable, given that the only reason the kebab hasn't been removed yet is the fact that he's headcoder and coderbus might riot over it and forks or something. I dunno, we've had code drama about a lot smaller things.
really? are you serious? not about them throwing a bitchfit if cheridan got banned but are you actually going to let this slide just because he's headcoder? Cheridan has been acting like a condescending, baiting prick on the forums for the longest time now. Almost every response of his to admin feedback, idea feedback, ban appeals or ban requests is hostile and dickish. This is all because you won't punish him because he's headcoder.
You are literally allowing the administration to be held hostage by coderbus because you can't ball up and ban him for being a prick, much less breaking the rules of the game you are supposed to administrate.
If you don't care about actually administrating then why are you taking the position? The only thing you've done during this entire incident seems to have been causing it and not actually enforcing the rules.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #109335

Hibbles wrote:Cheri admitted that the very least, his first reply in this thread was trolling, which is either being a hyper-class jerk, or suicidal, given that it's a ban request against him. Or he just thinks it could never happen. Which is understandable, given that the only reason the kebab hasn't been removed yet is the fact that he's headcoder and coderbus might riot over it and forks or something. I dunno, we've had code drama about a lot smaller things.

Still tempted, given that every single other person disagreeing with him about this hasn't even budged the needle. That's typically my line for, you know, normal players who don't get special protection.

EDIT: Situations like these make me want to apologize to everyone involved.

Not for the stupid clown bomb, of course, that's been my MO literally for years now, but the stuff this thread is about. We're supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them. Bring balance to the Autism, not leave it in darkness.
> Coderbus forks.
> We roll back to the most stable/liked version a year or two ago.
> Laugh at their tears when the glory days return and they can no longer shit up the server with crappy design concepts, lunacy, and arrogance.

Win-win.
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #109344

Yeah, fuck it. Cheri's getting a weekban from the server, which is my standard for banbaiting, or lying to admins about an incident like this. Really, take your pick.
RIP
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #109345

This sets a pretty awful precedent when we don't even bother to maintain the facade of fairness and our admins literally admit head coders are very the rules because we are afraid to punish them

Edit: well never mind then
AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #109351

Thank you.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #109358

The banbaiting charges are absurd. I apologize for living in the long-ago times of, like, 3 months ago where it was unacceptable for Sec to kill and space people for almost any circumstances.

Lying to admins? Where did I lie? The first post was meant to provoke Oldman but honestly the charge of metagrudging against me isn't that unbelievable. Amelius and others who have nothing to do with the situation sure are in here grudgeposting against me, after all. The difference is that if I was really banbaiting, I would have actually pushed that instead of doing it just to get a rise out of him.

Whatever. I'll spend the week looking for servers where admins don't spawn 100 clowns for lulz and ban people over the ensuing clusterfuck.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #109361

also thanks a shitload HBL for playing the "i can't ban him cuz he's a headcoder and they'll riot" card, which is completely unfounded. I'm not some petty despotic tyrant and I never gave any indication to you that I would do such a thing, but A+ on you for contributing to the idea and getting everyone pissed off at both myself and at you for this alleged cronyism!
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #109371

Cheridan wrote:I'm not some petty despotic tyrant
I know, it's not like you to do petty despot stuff like ban someone from github because they disagree with your views.
Oh, hang on...
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #109372

Cheridan wrote:Amelius and others who have nothing to do with the situation sure are in here grudgeposting against me, after all.
I was killed my the clowns that escaped the experimentor when there were about 4 secguards in science. I was a roboticist that round. I didn't see you unwrench it, but I was damn well murdered by clowns when I tried to defend one of the guards. How is that grudgeposting? You're the one with grudges.

Edit: Furthermore, your behaviour and arrogant, dismissive attitude everywhere on these forums does not exactly give anyone a positive impression of you. If you don't want people to not call you on your bullshit, then stop spewing bullshit and ignoring/dismissive anyone and everyone that has a conflicting view, alongside their arguments without even entertaining them.
AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #109374

Cheridan wrote:The banbaiting charges are absurd. I apologize for living in the long-ago times of, like, 3 months ago where it was unacceptable for Sec to kill and space people for almost any circumstances.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic. You are an administrator on this server. If rules changed you should have been aware of them.
Cheridan wrote:The first post was meant to provoke Oldman but honestly the charge of metagrudging against me isn't that unbelievable. Amelius and others who have nothing to do with the situation sure are in here grudgeposting against me, after all. The difference is that if I was really banbaiting, I would have actually pushed that instead of doing it just to get a rise out of him.
So you, an admin on this game server, instead of maturely responding to criticism and a ban request decide to provoke the OP? Why would you do this? I can only imagine it's because you didn't expect to be punished because if anyone else did that they would be tossed and the post removed. The charge of him metagrudging you is unbelievable when you accuse everyone else criticizing you of having a grudge. This is like a player making a ban appeal and claiming the administrators have it out for him, they don't. They just want to get rid of pieces of shit from the server.
You claim you didn't banbait but you did it to get a rise out of him. What was the expected reaction? You are provoking a known powergamer and person who does not like you. You have just released a shitload of potentially hostile mobs that have already been a problem, as evident by the fact that they set up a blockade. What are you expecting to come out of you provoking him besides a reason to ban him or something?
Cheridan wrote:Whatever. I'll spend the week looking for servers where admins don't spawn 100 clowns for lulz and ban people over the ensuing clusterfuck.
Why the fuck are you an admin here?

WARNING: Opinions ahead. Forum moderators read at your own risk.
Spoiler:
It seems you act like an arrogant, untouchable prick when you don't think you'll be punished and when you do you act like a stupid, dumb, baby. Why don't you just do everyone a favor and fuck off? You obviously don't like adminning here, you don't like most of the players as is obvious from your posts. What the fuck are you doing? Go back to coderbus and be a piece of shit there.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #109376

Yea, ok. Ad hominid levels have reached critical levels. If HBL handled this, it can be locked. You can make a point to cheridan without being that much of a dick. If cheridan feels this ban is unfair, he can appeal it to headmins, otherwise this request is finished