Aloha Bracowscki-Banbaiting, greytide

Post by rdght91 » #110886

Your byond account:Rowbutt91
Your character name: Random
Their character name: Aloha Bracowscki
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Unknown
Server and time: Sybil ~800 pm PST
Logs and/or screenshots:
Refer to https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4387. Full logs in that thread.
Description of what happened: Shot me full of morphine FNR (literally my only interaction with him), I killed him, he whined to the admins and got me banned
Why they should be banned:
I'm tired of greytiders when they get their comeuppance crying to the admins. If you fuck with someone fnr and lose, accept the fucking consequences. I had to fucking argue my way out of a ban and waste my time for this crybaby, he deserves a ban. He clearly believed (almost correctly) that his particular flavor of shittiness was protected by the rules and was taunting me about getting me banned. I'm tired of BOINK BOINK BOINK train as security when dealing with these types of people.

To be clear, had he simply just attacked me and not ahelped, I think that at worst deserves a note. It's not about the greytide part alone, it's about the combination of being a shitler then running to the admins.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: Aloha Bracowscki-Banbaiting, greytide

Post by Falamazeer » #110891

The fact that without your HoS's permissions, You'd have kept the ban needs to be addressed as a policy issue.
This guy and many like them should not be protected, because this exact circumstance happens all too often, And the rules defend it, but is anyone weeping for this janitor?

Spoiler:
Laura Hynes says, "What the fuck."
Laura Hynes says, "Did you do"
Aloha Bracowscki says, "I dunno."
Aloha Bracowscki asks, "Where is my lawyer?"
Laura Hynes says, "You're going to tell me why you did what you did."
Aloha Bracowscki says, "Okay."
Laura Hynes asks, "Anything else?"
Laura Hynes asks, "Nope?"
Aloha Bracowscki says, "I bet you feel really big right now."
Laura Hynes asks, "Why the fuck would you inject a random officer full of toxin?"
Aloha Bracowscki says, "Calm down, your buttmad is showing."
Laura Hynes asks, "So you just walked up to me and tried to kill me for no reason?"
Aloha Bracowscki says, "Sure, that's what happens."
Aloha Bracowscki says, "You make sense."
Laura Hynes has tightened her grip on Aloha Bracowscki's neck!
Aloha Bracowscki asks, "You know you aren't allowed to murder people?"
Aloha Bracowscki says, "It gets worse when it's you who does it."
Aloha Bracowscki seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
I think not, So either the execution rule needs to be sidestepped based on the situation and not a hard rule. or you need to make it a bigger offense OOC to bait like this. because the message is that you cannot physically grief on this server so long as you only fuck with security.

Ahammer even received the officers ahelp but let it play out until the rdght had overstepped in his eyes.
-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Ahammer18: I did, I looked into it, and you were already up handling it IC

So either the IC handling needs to be valid, or you need to actually crack down on the sorts of behavior demonstrated by the purple tide janitor.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Aloha Bracowscki-Banbaiting, greytide

Post by Saegrimr » #110892

Sustained, Aloha will be banned for two days. One day which is what rdght91 would have served if the ban stuck, and another for making us go through this stupidity when he started shit, talked shit, and got hit.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.