Post by Tunder » #116863

Your byond account: Tunderchief
Your character name: Tore Hrafnsson
Their character name: Artificer (214) at the time
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):FonedSky
Server and time: Sybil, 0655 EST
Logs and/or screenshots:
OOC: Firecage: Tunder...yah, that Artificer kinda ruined it for you guys
OOC: Firecage: He did more to ruin the cult than any of us cult-fighters combined
OOC: FonedSky: cult is terrible anyway
OOC: Punnches420: wow, you should go into olympic cyclin
OOC: Punnches420: with that backpedal you could win gold
OOC: Firecage: ...Foned...did you really fuck it up for the cult because you were bored?
OOC: FonedSky: okay i'll admit i should have just pressed that BIG RED X BUTTON IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER then any of thi sshit wouldn't have happened
OOC: FonedSky: because, if you niggers are just going to put me in a black hallway and forget about me forever then I will just fuck off
OOC: Raickoz: He managed to not do anything dumb for approximately 1 minute
OOC: Raickoz: I'm not even kidding, he was doing shit about 60 seconds after I left
OOC: Raickoz: You were deliberately being a shitlord

Description of what happened: FonedSky was stealthkilled and made an artificer early into a cult round. He was told to hunker down and make shells until we went loud, he immediately fucked off and started attacking people, blowing our cover inside ten minutes of round start.
Why they should be banned: He no doubt has cult checked off as playable, if he hates cult like he says we shouldn't have to deal with his shit.
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Re: FonedSky-needs a cult ban

Post by Sweaterkittens » #116864

I was observing this round, and he completely ruined the round for his team. He's spotted and the cult is outed immediately, before anyone had any idea what game mode it was. Definitely would not want to be in a team antag with this guy when he's salty.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #116890

Are artificers enslaved to cult members or are they just counted as cult members?

If its the former then yeah he needs an antag ban, If not then you may as well start banning revs, gang and ops who are bad at the role.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #116900

Tornadium wrote:Are artificers enslaved to cult members or are they just counted as cult members?

If its the former then yeah he needs an antag ban, If not then you may as well start banning revs, gang and ops who are bad at the role.
All constructs are slaved to their master. Doesn't stop every juggernaut I make from smashing the space-facing walls of our hideout, of course.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #116942

Banned from team antags.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.