Howdydoody
Byond Username: FreshandFruity

Kazuhira Miller and Nehemiah Stocker job abuse

Post by Howdydoody » #126060

Your byond account:freshandfruity
Your character name:Howdy
Their character name: Kazuhira Miller and Nehemiah Stocker
Server and time: sybil 11:17 pm PST
Description of what happened:just walking around on boxstation looking for something to do as an engineer, when Kazuhira Miller decide for literally no reason at all to unload his energy gun into me till i was down then wait long enough for me to get back just to shoot me again at this point his pal Nehemiah Stocker shows up and decides he wants in on the action so now there both shooting me i manage to hit kazuhira with a space crystal but i go down and then arrested. As they take me to the brig i ask why they're being huge faggots and why the shot me but all i get is silence' i then get sentence for a few minutes for some reason the refuse to tell me and as my sentence is finished i begin to leave only to get tase by kazuhira again where he cuffs and drags me around for awhile when im finally released i realized they have stolen all my equipment and refuse to give it back or tell me where it is. I would like to point out this happened early in the round so by the time im out the round is close to mid/late into the round but it wouldn't be the last i saw them the next time i see them the shuttle is about to leave and they're beating up another guy then they see me and beating the man and use a taser to stun me beat me with their batons and steal my stuff again just to cuff me and weld me into a locker in the end i died in the locker.another little piece of information i admin helped about this when it first started the admin was technoalchemist and his response to my entire fucked situation was "sometimes the circumstances are beyond our knowledge".now that was not all he said, he said it being an ic issue but as i told him in order for it to be ic there has to be a reason or event ic for that to happened but the entire point was nothing happen they just opened fire on me and no one else. so in short Kazuhira Miller The Head of Security and Nehemiah Stocker The security Officer were being assholes and killed me as nonantags and technoalchemist refused to door say anything about it he just sat their being vague with his thumb in his ass.

Why they should be banned: they abused their positions and their jobs killing innocent people as non antags
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Kazuhira Miller and Nehemiah Stocker job abuse

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #126076

Howdydoody wrote:Your byond account:freshandfruity
Your character name:Howdy
Their character name: Kazuhira Miller and Nehemiah Stocker
Server and time: sybil 11:17 pm PST
Description of what happened:
I was just walking around on boxstation looking for something to do as an engineer, when Kazuhira Miller decide for literally no reason at all to unload his energy gun into me till i was down then wait long enough for me to get back just to shoot me again at this point his pal Nehemiah Stocker shows up and decides he wants in on the action so now there both shooting me i manage to hit kazuhira with a space crystal but i go down and then arrested.
As they take me to the brig i ask why they're being huge faggots and why they shot me but all i get is silence'. I then get sentenced for a few minutes, for some reason they refuse to tell me, and as my sentence is finished i begin to leave only to get tased by kazuhira again where he cuffs and drags me around for awhile.
When I'm finally released i realized they have stolen all my equipment and refuse to give it back or tell me where it is. I would like to point out this happened early in the round so by the time I'm out the round is close to mid/late into the round but it wouldn't be the last i saw them.
The next time I see them the shuttle is about to leave and they're beating up another guy then they see me and beating the man and use a taser to stun me beat me with their batons and steal my stuff again just to cuff me and weld me into a locker, and in the end I died in the locker.
another little piece of information i admin helped about this when it first started the admin was technoalchemist and his response to my entire fucked situation was "sometimes the circumstances are beyond our knowledge". Now that was not all he said, he said it was an ic issue but as i told him in order for it to be ic there has to be a reason or event ic for that to happened but the entire point was nothing happen they just opened fire on me and no one else.

So in short Kazuhira Miller The Head of Security and Nehemiah Stocker The security Officer were being assholes and killed me as nonantags and technoalchemist refused to door say anything about it he just sat their being vague with his thumb in his ass.

Why they should be banned: they abused their positions and their jobs killing innocent people as non antags

- provided under anon3m3ndment-

It usually helps your request if it's easy for an admin to read. Consider paragraph breaks in future.
Krutchen
Byond Username: Krutchen

Post by Krutchen » #126116

Hi, Hello, I was playing Stocker that round, I believe.

Now, I will say that each round in which I've played security today, it's been a chaotic shit pit because for some god awful reason i made the mistake of playing during the day, but I believe we had a panic going on to some extent because fuckheads were flashing each-other (It wasn't even rev, for fucks sake), so the security team was under the assumption that a revolution was going on. I believe this was the round in which Yuki was a warden and Kaz was the HoS, right? Anyways, that's why I was somewhat quiet during the arrest, stopping in the halls during revolutions or riots means sec = ded.

I'm not sure why Kaz was doing what he was doing, but I only opened fire on you /after/ you hit Kaz with a bluespace crystal. Because those are unpredictable, and can just as well land your ass outside in space, somewhere you don't have access to exit, or a primary hallway, I disablered the fuck out of you, brigged you, and took your gear. Do note, that this was taking place right above the bridge on Box Station, right underneath the dorms entry, where there is space a mere panel of glass away (For some god awful reason).
If Kaz had landed out there, you would have been fucked for murdering the head of security. He was calling for a perma (If I recall correctly), but I decided to give you five minutes, and removed your gear so that you wouldn't pull some grudgey-sabotagey bullshit because you were brigged for being a little shit. As for trying to find out why you were brigged, it should be pretty obvious why when you're assaulting the HoS in front of an officer who just arrived on the scene, and screaming about security being horrible and whatnot over the radio doesn't do you any favours.

Oh, and for future reference, please don't play Head of Security the very next round after you've had a run-in with security while you're still all heated and angry about it. Even if Kaz was acting like a shitbird, it's better to have a shitbird than someone that just idles in the security office while setting random people to arrest with vaguely worded explanations because you're wanting waste what could be a useful role over a grudge.
Howdydoody
Byond Username: FreshandFruity

Post by Howdydoody » #126612

Krutchen your right i honestly dont even care about this anymore and i completely forgot i even made this post i would delete this if i knew how.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #126615

A mod will just lock it/move it once they check through the requests/appeals, Howdy.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #126767

Right, well... great job team. We did it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.